Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Is New Zealand A Good Country. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is New Zealand A Good Country. (1216 Views)

Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) / My Student From Taraba State University Is New Here ,welcome Her(photos) / Photos: New Zealand Fitness Trainer Proposes To His Girlfriend: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country. by julieeni(f): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
3 months Visa, okay that is for tourism and visitation.
He said the company will extend it to a 2yrs Visa when I get there. Don't know if that's possible
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country. by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:25am On Feb 21, 2021
julieeni:

He said the company will extend it to a 2yrs Visa when I get there. Don't know if that's possible
If the agent gives him a tourist visa, he could be asked by the border security in Auckland international airport, what brings you to New Zealand. What do he say?

Or if he was told "Hi, welcome to NZ, I see you are on a visitor Visa, where are you heading? How long is your stay here, could I see your return ticket and do you have a huge sum to declare?

Anyways, he should try to look at the kind of Visa he gets, agent doesn't issue Visa. Visa officers do
Re: Is New Zealand A Good Country. by julieeni(f): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
If the agent gives him a tourist visa, he could be asked by the border security in Auckland international airport, what brings you to New Zealand. What do he say?

Or if he was told "Hi, welcome to NZ, I see you are on a visitor Visa, where are you heading? How long is your stay here, could I see your return ticket and do you have a huge sum to declare?

Anyways, he should try to look at the kind of Visa he gets, agent doesn't issue Visa. Visa officers do
Thank you for ur response smiley
Stephenmoka4:

Thank you for ur response. It's Australia Visa not NZ

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love My Babe (pic) / (18+)EXPOSED!!! See The 9JA FEMALE Celebs Who Are S*x Addicts, No 1 Used To / Sexual Market Value (SMV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.