Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do (22054 Views)

Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by efighter: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kittex7:

You are not wiser than the Governor Guy
I'm also a Yoruba guy like you ọmọ iya. Every tribe has good and bad people. Only Yoruba can't live alone without other tribes. I'm currently living in the the North. Make those media houses no just set Naija on fire.. Baba Nah here I dey bomb now.. Imagine Americans and other countries wey Naija people dey say all Nigerians nah Criminals.. How those wey Legit go react.. Baba let's think right.

There must be some good fulanis too. In fact dem Don marry some of our sisters. Most of them in Yoruba nah Ilorin people. Bukola Sàràkí Nah Fulani too ooo remember.

Let's keep commenting right. Nothing to gain in hatred. World can't be a better place if there's no interrelationships of people living together in tribe, religion and the likes... Please let's keep talking right.. Your brothers dey North here abeg.

Our police no let us see road for West.. Guys full here abeg.... We no need war.

You are a Yoruba man you claim and you are still living with the blood sucking vampires in the North. Good luck to you. It is not today that the heartless devil incarnate desert warriors have been using people like you for Suya.
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by efighter: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
drakeskull:
I'm Yoruba but won't support Yoruba presidency anytime soon. Tribe full of betrayers that sell her people

You can go and support the desert warriors that are full of killers, rapists, robbers and blood suckers.
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by drakeskull(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
efighter:

You can go and support the desert warriors that are full of killers, rapists, robbers and blood suckers.

My decision, my business! NOT yours!
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2021
Your brothers are here too
efighter:

You are a Yoruba man you claim and you are still living with the blood sucking vampires in the North. Good luck to you. It is not today that the heartless devil incarnate desert warriors have been using people like you for Suya.
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Oga this is bigger than you looking for where to scam, if you had your own country where things work you might not be into what you are into,
There is a 99% chance your children would do what you are doing because the country will only get worse,

Can you think about the next generation abi oun to ma je o je ko gbon?
Gbogbo okunrin n shashe, gbogbo obirin ti di olosho,

I no dey shashe ooo... Nah legit work I dey do abeg. Lol
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by haffaze777(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2021
yomi96:
Omo ale jati jati. Ala te nu je. Werey.
this na d most useless figure head governor we get for ogun state.

All thanks to Tinubu,Osoba,Oshiomole and Osibanjo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB, Obigbo Killings Made Wike Lose PDP Primary – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother / South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency / Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.