Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do (21872 Views)

Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by AbaLion: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Coronabirus:
How many time southerners expose cultists, ritualists, baby factories operators, Yahoo scammers, drug peddlers among them?
Stop labeling group of people this way.
Do u think the criminals are living among with Fulani/Northerners when in reality Fulani are victims of cattle rustling too, North is the biggest victim of banditry and kidnapping!
How come you know about them if they're not being exposed & arrested?.. How many criminal fulani herdmen have so far been arrested as much as criminals in the south are being arrested?
Keep defending the brazen criminality of your folks, one day monkey go enter market e no go come back.

-Lion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sensitivity:
That means you're a fuccking bastard.
What are you even insinuating
Òpònú apòdà
He is insinuating that Fulani are better yorubas than Yoruba themselves

4 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by zoedew: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ogun State Governor Dapo Abiodun has always been more at home in London than Yorubaland. Ensconced in his black armoured Gwagon he never had to worry about the violent Fulani herdsmen! Pitiable observation! Is that the issue! The Fulani have refused to ranch their cattle and they destroy farmlands and trespass on land not theirs grazing cows thereon. That is the issue he should be talking about. A whole household was wiped in Ayetoro in Yewa by the Fulani and this insensitive statement from the Ogun State Governor! Indeed pitiable!! Abiodun does not deserve a second term for being this insensitive to plight of OGUN State citizens he took an oath to protect! The only language the Fulani understand is tough talk backed up by actions that indicate there is no room for criminality in Yoruba and that there would be dire consequences for them if they persist in violent and criminal conduct!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by joefelin2345: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=yomi96 post=99266236]Omo ale jati jati. Ala te nu je. Werey.
this na d most useless figure head governor we get for ogun state.[ ]No be Ijebu? Ori Ijebu ori ejo, ekoko pa Ijebu ki e to pa ejo ni awon Oyo Yoruba wi. Ijebu ooda, Ijesa Osuwon, enikan wa sope oun wa lati Ijebu-Jesa toto oro agba.
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Judybash93(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
And so flipping what?

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by seeker121(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Dapo u are mad for this rubbish you said highly disappointed in you weyrey dey disguise.
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Another oloriburuku,omo ale Yoruba ! What is my business with any Fulani's ability to speak Yoruba fluently or otherwise ? Who are all these idiots governing south west at this critical period of our lives as a people ? Like Makinde,like Abiodun; awon oponu gbogbo !

So it is okay for those murderous fulani to be killing our people here because one idiot Seriki could speak Yoruba fluently ? They can now lay claims to our land because they speak our language fluently ? This is why they should be allowed to be raping and killing our women ? Is this a joke or something ?

It is okay now that we know we are not dealing with the fulani land grabbers only but also their representatives who call themselves governors of south west ! Aye gbogbo yin ma baje ni !

Let's see how fulanis are going to continue living peacefully in our land again. We shall see ! You're all mad !

6 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by daddio(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by aspirebig: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Meaning...

Continue until, they overtake your state like Kwara.

Those guys are cunning, vicious, unforgiving, domineering and highly unpredictable.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
This man is an asslicker.

If u want to asslick, go for fresh ones.

U dey asslick Fulanis wey go shiiit and use bitter leaf to clean yansh.

You're a fool, oga.

Ogun kill u there.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Tinolee(m): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Everyone is scared of Buhari!

Nobody want to hurt him with the Truth!

After the tenure of this Governors, they will tell us the true picture of what is happening in Nigeria.

Bandits are product of Fulani Herdsmen.

They have the weapon.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by bigfish3k: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
So these two governors are saying similar things

Makinde and Abiodun :So this is what the northernern governors that came the other day asked you people to say

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Optional09: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
That’s the outcome of their abuja meeting, to go and change the story, go, and tell your people fulani are not criminals. Well, since they never really won election per say they must follow the directives of their masters at the detriment of their own people.

Nigerians are still slaves

send Abaribe that kind of message, he will politely tell you he can’t go on such errands.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by ahjerryboy1(m): 12:09am On Feb 21, 2021
yomi96:
Omo ale jati jati. Ala te nu je. Werey.
this na d most useless figure head governor we get for ogun state.
imagine' herdmens are not the ones in place of killing but bandit.tell me who are now the bandit that are killing, are they not the useless Hausa/fulani.
oga speak up and be trustful.your citizen are dying from this useless people and you insisting of saying trash..God knows your address

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by EmekaA125(m): 12:52am On Feb 21, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Cowards die many times before their deaths.
Oya Yoba online warriors, see una gofnor,
People wey dem dey destroy their farmlands and rape dia women go still talk say na ESN and Mazi Kanu matter dey give dem headache
Don't mind those brown roof afonja bastards. Umu ewu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by jaxxy(m): 12:53am On Feb 21, 2021
yomi96:

U think every Yoruba can speak their language well? The Serkin might even know how to speak ijebu. Why do u think he migrated there for years?
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by EmekaA125(m): 12:53am On Feb 21, 2021
Felabrity:
Abiodun how much is APC paying you for this lies?

It seems all South west governors are BUHARI boys
Tinubu's puppet. From Osibanjo to the least of them

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by witworth(m): 12:56am On Feb 21, 2021
Another senior slave
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by witworth(m): 1:07am On Feb 21, 2021
If the government keeps claiming the problem of the public is fake news, me I will keep saying the government promises are fake news and that they are the number one problem of the country
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by calcal: 2:05am On Feb 21, 2021
BKayy:
I support the Governor. The innocent Fulani Herdsmen should be allowed to live in SW like every other person

The innocent Fulani herdsmen should be allowed to live just like the innocent Nigerians are allowed to live in the USA.

But innocent Fulani need to disassociate themselves from anything MACBAN, form their own body, and complete integration with the locals
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 21, 2021
A fair skinned Yoruba man without bleaching, he needs a DNA
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Burgerlomo: 3:49am On Feb 21, 2021
yomi96:

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by stanluiz(m): 4:35am On Feb 21, 2021
Some ogun state communities are seeking refugees in benin republic because fulani herdsmen has killed ,displaced and Chase them out of their communities Yet this man is here talking rubbish.

I don't know why SE , SS and SW political elites are behaving like traitors and cowards. They can't defend their people especially the governors.

They have reduced themselves to hausafani slaves and boy boy. There asslicking is out of the world. They have vowed that they will continue to serve and asslick the north.

Umahi , uzodima , fayemi , dapo abiodun, Wike, etc. All this governors are nothing but hausafulani slaves.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by efighter: 4:38am On Feb 21, 2021
yomi96:

A man that sacrificed his son to his cult group for political position, what else do you expect from such a devil's messenger?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Tharyor1984(m): 5:19am On Feb 21, 2021
This one no be talk, when hundreds of your people r being killed
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 21, 2021
yomi96:
You are not wiser than the Governor Guy
I'm also a Yoruba guy like you ọmọ iya. Every tribe has good and bad people. Only Yoruba can't live alone without other tribes. I'm currently living in the the North. Make those media houses no just set Naija on fire.. Baba Nah here I dey work now.. Imagine Americans and other countries wey Naija people dey say all Nigerians nah Criminals.. How those wey Legit go react.. Baba let's think right.

There must be some good fulanis too. In fact dem Don marry some of our sisters. Most of them in Yoruba nah Ilorin people. Bukola Sàràkí Nah Fulani too ooo remember.

Let's keep commenting right. Nothing to gain in hatred. World can't be a better place if there's no interrelationships of people living together in tribe, religion and the likes... Please let's keep talking right.. Your brothers dey North here abeg.

Our police no let us see road for West.. Guys full here abeg.... We no need war.
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by 9Stamp(f): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2021
The enemy knows how to speak your language does not mean he can't harm you. because he is a spy and can disrupt your livelihood
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2021
Any of them that visit the throne of Fulani in Aso Rock will come back with loss of memory, and will support the killers while blaming his own people. Who remembes Ooni? grin
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by LegacyB: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2021
Am shocked people are surprised this is coming from Daru Dapo. Ogun as been on auto pilot since....
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2021
Kittex7:

You are not wiser than the Governor Guy
I'm also a Yoruba guy like you ọmọ iya. Every tribe has good and bad people. Only Yoruba can't live alone without other tribes. I'm currently living in the the North. Make those media houses no just set Naija on fire.. Baba Nah here I dey bomb now.. Imagine Americans and other countries wey Naija people dey say all Nigerians nah Criminals.. How those wey Legit go react.. Baba let's think right.

There must be some good fulanis too. In fact dem Don marry some of our sisters. Most of them in Yoruba nah Ilorin people. Bukola Sàràkí Nah Fulani too ooo remember.

Let's keep commenting right. Nothing to gain in hatred. World can't be a better place if there's no interrelationships of people living together in tribe, religion and the likes... Please let's keep talking right.. Your brothers dey North here abeg.

Our police no let us see road for West.. Guys full here abeg.... We no need war.

Oga this is bigger than you looking for where to scam, if you had your own country where things work you might not be into what you are into,
There is a 99% chance your children would do what you are doing because the country will only get worse,

Can you think about the next generation abi oun to ma je o je ko gbon?
Gbogbo okunrin n shashe, gbogbo obirin ti di olosho,

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Xpol: 8:14am On Feb 21, 2021
I don't believe a sensible governor from South west can say all that maybe it's a twisted work of the press or the governor is a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester / SGF Directs Auditor-general, Ukura To Retire / Saraki, Loyalists Lobby Emirs To Beg Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.