Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do (22042 Views)

Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by BUSHHUNTER: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by mike404(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Ok ... the farmers must then be the criminals
VERY SOUND LOGIC BRUH
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Germi9: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
yomi96:
Omo ale jati jati. Ala te nu je. Werey.
this na d most useless figure head governor we get for ogun state.
where's Obasanjo?
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by princdebola201(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Odua1stson:
Imagine this shit coming out from this bastard mouth, herdsmen are not criminals but what. I think these people we called leaders need to be stoned to reset their fucking brain, these people just like to open their stinking mouth and start saying stupid and senseless things.
Pls mr governor who are those killing your people in ogun state
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by sulaak(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Another stupid governor.

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by africaflozy(f): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nahwah o! People are dieing you are saying seriki can speak Yoruba better than you, meaning what. This man is not making sense at all.
Figure head Governor...spits!

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by mike404(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bola146:
Can you now relate what the Senate president said sad
LOL
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by nedu666: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2021

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Look at what this bastard SoB stupid tinubu's boy is saying......aswear by the grace of God all you people's 2023 ambition will result to nothing.....this country will burn before 2023.... bastard stupid man, aye awon omo tinubu ma baje ni.

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by NgwalandAba(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
The early we block river Niger and only let all south eastern States citizens both majority and minority.

More kwara and kogi saga loading soon.

This Time Afonja will be exonerated.
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Polyglot7pointO: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Slimanyd2: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
sulaak:
Another stupid governor.

Lol. See them. Destroyers of State. All they know is singing song of war and when the real war starts, they suddenly chicken out.
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by mike404(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
yomi96:
bullshit.typical of clowns like u that feed on crumbs from ur master
YOMI CALM DOWN, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE LIKES OF TINUBU ISHAQ AKINTOLA THATFAIRGUY THATFAIRGUY1 SEUNSMG AND SEUNLAYI, YOU CAN NEVER WIN THIS WAR AGAINST FULANI HERDSMEN. THESE ABOVE MENTIONED NAMES HAVE SWORN TO LIVE WITH HERDSMEN FOR BETTER FOR WORSE.

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Slimanyd2: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
Look at what this bastard SoB stupid tinubu's boy is saying......aswear by the grace of God all you people's 2023 ambition will result to nothing.....this country will burn before 2023.... bastard stupid man, aye awon omo tinubu ma baje ni.

And may you butn with it at that time. But if you chicken out of war, nah Sango go shop ur prick
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by TheWealthiest: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
JAMO4REAL1:
Na God go punish the yeye Governor u can't protect ur people bcoz of 2nd term. Aketi u are a leader indeed Pls dnt going back I trust you Mr talk and do

Ma foh, Aketi is in his second term already. Na why he no to send.

What these people are telling us is that, our problem is not about ethnic issue, but rather class issue. Imagine, a whole Governor spitting nonsense.

Ole alatenuje onisokuso. Epe ni p'ole, ile dida ni p'ore...

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by nedu666: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Slimanyd2:

Lol. See them. Destroyers of State. All they know is singing song of war and when the real war starts, they suddenly chicken out.

And you are what. The type that leave comfortable in the city and don't give a damn if those in the village die or if farmers die. People like you are called born and die cowards

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
henrysam:
This clearly shows that those we voted for refused to understand the plight of the people they govern.
We are not saying all Fulani people are criminals but they are shielding their brothers who are killers and rapists.
It's called aiding and abetting in criminal justice.
It's so common with the northern people to protect criminals if their own tribe and that is why they are paying the price now.
The South West will not allow this.
The governor should be abreast of what is happening to his people.
How many time southerners expose cultists, ritualists, baby factories operators, Yahoo scammers, drug peddlers among them?
Stop labeling group of people this way.
Do u think the criminals are living among with Fulani/Northerners when in reality Fulani are victims of cattle rustling too, North is the biggest victim of banditry and kidnapping!

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Buharidgeneral: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Werey dey disguise

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by rotadeco27: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
The villagers should stop complaining , go back to the roots , get charms ,arms . start raping their wives ,daughters and women too . There is a charm to disappear, I'm telling u they exist , by the time u mess up their women and mysteriously kill their cows , no one will tell them before they will know is not about speaking Yoruba . Those governors are obviously concerned about their political interests and nothing else Their children and other family members are enjoying maximum security at the expense of the people that voted them into power. Useless people .
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
You really aren't good at anything. Good for nothing human being. Infrastructure in your state is deteriorating day by day. Useless Being

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by JAMO4REAL1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
TheWealthiest:

Ma foh, Aketi is in his second term already. Na why he no to send.

What these people are telling us is that, our problem is not about ethnic issue, but rather class issue. Imagine, a whole Governor spitting nonsense.

Ole alatenuje onisokuso. Epe ni p'ole, ile dida ni p'ore...
Ase ase ase
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Slimanyd2:

And may you butn with it at that time. But if you chicken out of war, nah Sango go shop ur prick

Oloriburuku omo ale, oloshi omo..... You think am like your father who is a coward and a double handed person that runs in fear while fulani bororo rapes your mother and sister....sango ma pa iya re. I am from ibadan, and in ibadan we do not run from enemies like cowards, we'd engage the bastards. And yes, if war breaks out today I'd be willing to defend my ancestral land with my land blood, some of us will die rather than see ibadan become an emirate.

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by backnbeta(f): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
I pray the Igbos achieve their dream of going on their way...At this point, I'm ashamed of my Yoruba folks and their sycophancyundecided

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by WhizdomXX(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Cow-towing to the Fulani Caliphate as expected!!!

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Supa6ix(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mr Governor You Should Be Ashame Of Yourself � what does speaking of Yoruba has to do with the killing of your people?

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by ipobarethieves: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
undecided this Dapo Abiodun and Seyi Makinde dey are both conFUSED Nd dumb upstairs

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by favour32(m): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Whatever whatever....no more nomadic culture of cattle breeding but ranching.
You can say they are angels....you are correct!
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Mrbenny001: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Only the foolish communities now wait for this useless government to defend them from killer herdsmen... The wise one have started defending themselves since.. fulani sef know they cannot dare step foot on my father land.. igede land in Benue state anymore...of course they Sabi their boundary from the onset

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
backnbeta:
I pray the Igbos achieve their dream of going on their way...At this point, I'm ashamed of my Yoruba folks and their sycophancyundecided

Gbagbe....the sycophancy exists on both sides, pray for your own land.

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Useless misfit.
Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by backnbeta(f): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Gbagbe....the sycophancy exists on both sides, pray for your own land.
You're right, but at least they are planning to go their way despite their sycophancy... anything to split this useless contraption is welcome, e joo undecided

Re: Governor Abiodun: Sarkin Fulani Speaks Yoruba Better Than I Do by yetunsbay(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Make I fry egg

Man Arrested For Trafficking Wife For Prostitution & Selling Her Child In Ogun / Reno Omokri On The Culture Of Cutting Of Yam To Sell In Nigeria / Jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo