Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? (2000 Views)

Get The Nano Invisible Screen Guard For As Low As #800 / Whatsapp Now Offers Protection For Your Profile Pictures / Please Does Anybody Know This Phone Tecno D8, I Need Stock Rom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Obakashdee(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
I just a new phone please and I will love to know if nano protection really works against cracking of screen please help with your advice, thank you in advance
Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Lawalmd(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Don't waste your money just get the usual screen protector

6 Likes

Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by dyfaze: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lawalmd:
Don't waste your money just get the usual screen protector

Says who? have u ever used one? I can't remember the last time I bought screen guard. A friend has a baking machine in computer village here in Lagos. He would apply nano liquid and bake for 5-10mins. It works like magic without side effect on screen.

2 Likes

Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by RRodwave(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
dyfaze:

Says who? have u ever used one? I can't remember the last time I bought screen guard. A friend has a baking machine in computer village here in Lagos. He would apply nano liquid and bake for 5-10mins. It works like magic without side effect on screen.
bake? hmm

what worked for you might not work for another

1 Like

Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Obakashdee(m): 1:14am On Feb 21, 2021
dyfaze:

So it works perfectly for you?
Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Obakashdee(m): 1:14am On Feb 21, 2021
RRodwave:

bake? hmm

what worked for you might not work for another

Does it work for you boss?
Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by RRodwave(m): 7:34am On Feb 21, 2021
Obakashdee:

i have never tried it before
Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by RRodwave(m): 7:34am On Feb 21, 2021
Obakashdee:

i have never tried it before how does it work?
Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by MikeMicheal(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2021
MUMU QUESTION.
You think if the nano liquid was that powerful and efficient, Phone manufacters will still keep spending huge amount of money on gorrilla glass technology?

You better wakeup!

12 Likes

Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by saxwizard(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2021
nano na scam
trust me

samsung screen they expensive so no try nano with Samsung unless you have spare money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2021
How does one open a new thread?
Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Obakashdee(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2021
RRodwave:

i have never tried it before how does it work?

It’s just a liquid they rub on the surface of the screen, it’s called nano liquid
Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Obakashdee(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2021
MikeMicheal:
MUMU QUESTION.
You think if the nano liquid was that powerful and efficient, Phone manufacters will still keep spending huge amount of money on gorrilla glass technology?

You better wakeup!

You don’t have to tag it mumu question, I directed the question because I do not know and I asked, but you just want to show Us how lowly you think, well thank you.

We have seen you, run along.

4 Likes

Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Obakashdee(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2021
saxwizard:
nano na scam

trust me

samsung screen they expensive so no try nano with Samsung
unless you have spare money

Chai thank you o, spare money no Dey oo lol
Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Obakashdee(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2021
Ultrav:
How does one open a new thread?

Just go to any forum you want to open a new thread, at the top where you see 1,2,3 you will see create new topic, click on it and go on,

Like now I created this topic under phone forum, just click on any forum, technology, nysc, education and so on and then click on create new topic, and follow the instructions

2 Likes

Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by samguru(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
dyfaze:

It's a waste of money

1 Like

Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by SweetiliciousD: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
dyfaze:

I attest to its efficacy. Baked Nano screen guard is the ultimate. Protects from scratches too.

100%
Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by atheistandproud(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Obakashdee:
I just a new phone please and I will love to know if nano protection really works against cracking of screen please help with your advice, thank you in advance

No it doesn't.

https://www.nairaland.com/6408523/screen-protection-smartphones

1 Like

Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Antmanned(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Yes óò. I remembered when my phone fell on a concrete, oh boy! Na nano save me oo

2 Likes

Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Izzuchukwu: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] that Nana screen protector is the biggest scam of 21st century. No even reason am. Do you know what? The liquid is just the same nail glue your gf use for makeup, they will now put your phone under nail drier thats design for phone; na packaging. All na scam. The glue self is non removable except you wan damage your screen. Instead of you to go pay for nano screen, just use your gf nail glue rub on top your screen and leave it to dry or place under sun for quick dry. Normal screen guard with visible thickness is far better a protector than that nail glue they called nano screen guard. I hate nonsense. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Ezmans: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Obakashdee:
that nano is rubbish never try it, it destroyed my phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by MikeMicheal(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Obakashdee:

You don’t have to tag it mumu question, I directed the question because I do not know and I asked, but you just want to show Us how lowly you think, well thank you.

We have seen you, run along.
Next time think well before asking questions.
Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Obakashdee(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Next time think well before asking questions.

How can you think about something you know nothing about? Oga go and rest abeg
Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by mrakin(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
It affected my Samsung s6. The screen is now faulty

1 Like

Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Obakashdee(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
mrakin:
It affected my Samsung s6. The screen is now faulty[/quot[quote author=mrakin post=99294132]It affected my Samsung s6. The screen is now faulty

Ehhh sorry oo
Thanks
Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Friedyokes: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Obakashdee:
buy the regular screen guard

1 Like

Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by lagusboyyy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ezmans:
that nano is rubbish never try it, it destroyed my phone
Sorry about that bro.

But, how did it destroyed your phone?

To me, gorilla glass still remains the best screen protector, just that, its only found on premium devices.
Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Obakashdee(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Sorry about that bro.

But, how did it destroyed your phone?

To me, gorilla glass still remains the best screen protector, just that, its only found on premium devices.

I think one can’t install this gorilla glass by himself right?
Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by lagusboyyy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Obakashdee:

No! You can't.

It's always factory fitted.

1 Like

Re: Please Does Nano Protection Really Work? by Etesam(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Obakashdee:

u wld have to go for internship with Samsung for like 4yrs to be able to do that, sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Websites That Are Fond Of Tracking Their Users / Infinix Zero X Pro vs Tecno Phantom X: Full Comparison And Camera Test / Check Out Tecno's First 5G Phone, The Pova 5G.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.