Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix (67432 Views)

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Oyiboman69: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
donbachi:
Na e make i like naija marriage...shishi she no go see.
the kardashian's are also wealthy...

2 Likes

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Jaqenhghar: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Millionaires and billionaires in dollars are getting divorced and na U-27 Npower candidates in a third world country carry am for head. People wey dey off data connection before going to bed.

Wahala for who no face im own problem
. grin

Lol. KimYe are getting divorced and about to share their wealth, but somehow a young man in Nigeria, an undergraduate, corps member or at best a hustling guy with 03 Corolla, a DSTV dish and Elepaq gen says he won’t marry because of that.

As in, he doesn’t want to share his almost 2 decades old Corolla?

I have never even seen where a Naija man
(married under the Nigerian law) shared properties with his ex-wife. So why are some people trying to be more Catholic than the pope? Nawa!
I don die
[img]https://media1./images/0868777cce7a739bedb82553d8d2a53d/tenor.gif?itemid=17189345[/img]
Banmee grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
justosee:
Thank God I am a Nigerian. With such amount of money, I can just chase her out without sharing my properties with anyone.

We should stop worrying about Kim and Kanye. They probably have an agreement before getting married.
She doesn't need his money, she was a billionaire long before Kanye West self. And they signed pre nup.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by coputa(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bodyodour:
The kind of opportunities this people have really annoys me. 2 billion what !!

Why was I even born in this country. Sufferness everywhere
Don't complain, think critically out of the box on how to solve people's problems,you will make your millions.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Ugandatales: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pocohantas, what's wrong with offing data when you want to sleep? So you leave your data on when you sleep?

1 Like

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
donbachi:
Na e make i like naija marriage...shishi she no go see.
She was richer than Kanye before she married, I have never heard of a Kardashian who married someone richer than him/her

1 Like

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by mosdii(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
BigYash:
In all,Nigerian girls are what?
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

10 Likes

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ugandatales:
Pocohantas, what's wrong with offing data when you want to sleep? So you leave your data on when you sleep?
I no know for am oh. well she's referring to the jobless misogynistic morons creeping around nl.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Shormiey(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
pocohantas:

But it is the truth na. This is not a problem for 95.316% of homebased Nigerian men.
You take style wicked oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Draslo(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
However the renovations were so severe that Kim and Kanye had to live with momager Kris Jenner for seven years while a team of experts set to work on their palatial family home. angry

Na wetin kill the marriage be this. Their mother is a failed mother. All her daughters except Kourtney have been wedded and divorced. And if you've watched the show, you'd see how much she undermines her marriage to Scott. Very evil bitch!
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
SegFault:

She doesn't need his money, she was a billionaire long before Kanye West self. And they signed pre nup.
You did not read the last part of my post?
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dese white women dey scam their husbands through contract marriage wey d husband no join sign. God rescue d men!
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Inside life.

Kanye should move on.

Kim should move on.

Life na once.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
SegFault:

According to Forbes,Kanye became a billionaire before Kim.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by BigYash: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Draslo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ugandatales:
LMAO! You don't? In this day and age, your data should only be off when your phone is dead. And if you're me, that would be never.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
justosee:
You did not read the last part of my post?
Wow, didn't. See it.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Draslo(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
SegFault:

Why una dey lie like this? Kim has never reached the $1 billion mark. Remove your mouth from her ass
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
SegFault:

She was richer than Kanye before she married, I have never heard of a Kardashian who married someone richer than him/her
Kanye became richer after the marriage and he did without the help of Kim.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
HellVictorinho:

According to Forbes,Kanye became a billionaire before Kim.
Rich and billionaire are different and related at the same time. A rich man can be a millionaire too, read before quoting me you this man.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Draslo:

Why una dey lie like this? Kim has never reached the $1 billion mark. Remove your mouth from her ass
Wow, seems she hasn't. Now you know you are right you may leave.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by drsibz66(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
ITS FINALLY CONFIRMED ALL BEINGS HAVE PROBLEMS. WE ALL FEEL PAIN WEATHER RICH OR POOR.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Matter what you Have, if you Don't Have JESUS, it's Meaningless..

With Money you can buy a House but not a Home

With Money you can buy a Bed but not Sleep.

With Money you can get good Food but not Good Health.

With Money you can buy a Clock but not Time.

With Money you can get an Insurance but not Safety.

With Money, you can acquire Position but you can't acquire Salvation.

All the Cash , Properties, wealth on earth put together cannot Purchase Eternal Life.
Amongst everything you acquire , Make JESUS your Number one.
In HIM Alone you get Original Joy, Peace and Eternal Life...

Who invite "gospel" preacher to com talk for worldly entertainment matters? Go religion section abeg...
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by banmee(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

I don die
[img]https://media1./images/0868777cce7a739bedb82553d8d2a53d/tenor.gif?itemid=17189345[/img]
Banmee grin grin grin

Sometimes I wonder who kolo pass. You or me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by starwiss(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kindly subscribe to my youtube channel using the link below.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQLgA7PGvawqU-eJNjm4Yxg
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by pocohantas(f): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
SegFault:

I no know for am oh. well she's referring to the jobless misogynistic morons creeping around nl.

Why would you do that? That is a Nigerian problem. tongue tongue
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Sleekfingers: 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Matter what you Have, if you Don't Have JESUS, it's Meaningless..

With Money you can buy a House but not a Home

With Money you can buy a Bed but not Sleep.

With Money you can get good Food but not Good Health.

With Money you can buy a Clock but not Time.

With Money you can get an Insurance but not Safety.

With Money, you can acquire Position but you can't acquire Salvation.

All the Cash , Properties, wealth on earth put together cannot Purchase Eternal Life.
Amongst everything you acquire , Make JESUS your Number one.
In HIM Alone you get Original Joy, Peace and Eternal Life...

who is jesus? Jesus na God? Oga talk better thing.....
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Why would you do that? That is a Nigerian problem. tongue tongue
Me way de struggle with 25N midnight plan, I've been trying to learn website design for sometime now and I'm also learning to play the guitar, my data is important oh.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Pharaohny: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pls ooo who are they? Local boy just hearing that name for this first time
Are they; politicians
Tailor
Mechanic
Hair dresser

Someone should enlighten me pls
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nickisindigo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Beckysexy:

Lol how much we wan make together, wey go reach that kind amount?
believe in yourself nah
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Reex12(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
lesson learn fear women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / Jojo Marley: Naira Marley’s Son - Meet Singer's 3-year-old Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.