Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix (67455 Views)

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by zudozz: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
make everybody carry him own money dey go nau?
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
She is a criminal. She too like money
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by jaxxy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
This divorce is unnecessary. I’m saying it
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
the HYPE IS OVERWHELMING。

1 Like

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Poverty na bastard undecided

hustle oo so that when you mates dey play golf you no go sidon dey play whot and draft for front of compound.

anyway let me continue my bombing.
make una let person hear word for "hustle" na una "hustle" pass na una poor pass. If Nigerian "hustle" dey make person rich poor people for still dey Nigeria?
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Dem no see anything to carry for head na ??

thats why Buhari call them lazy youths undecided

Hmmm undecided
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by policy12: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Beckysexy:
Wow
See Moneyyyy !!!!!!
Chai Becky!!!!

Sometimes I wonder how some people choose their path in this life.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by cobsol(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
But Yeeeezzz have Jesus!

Am not sure what exactly your intentions are if its preaching the gospel then your welcome,

if its your fear maybe you wouldn't be able to amass wealth so you front to comfort your failure and make people who have made it feel bad, then get out of my sight quickly!

Righteousness2:
No Matter what you Have, if you Don't Have JESUS, it's Meaningless..

With Money you can buy a House but not a Home

With Money you can buy a Bed but not Sleep.

With Money you can get good Food but not Good Health.

With Money you can buy a Clock but not Time.

With Money you can get an Insurance but not Safety.

With Money, you can acquire Position but you can't acquire Salvation.

All the Cash , Properties, wealth on earth put together cannot Purchase Eternal Life.
Amongst everything you acquire , Make JESUS your Number one.
In HIM Alone you get Original Joy, Peace and Eternal Life...
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by flexyrule(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Millionaires and billionaires in dollars are getting divorced and na U-27 Npower candidates in a third world country carry am for head. People wey dey off data connection before going to bed.

Wahala for who no face im own problem. grin

Lol. KimYe are getting divorced and about to share their wealth, but somehow a young man in Nigeria, an undergraduate, corps member or at best a hustling guy with 03 Corolla, a DSTV dish and Elepaq gen says he won’t marry because of that.

As in, he doesn’t want to share his almost 2 decades old Corolla?

I have never even seen where a Naija man
(married under the Nigerian law) shared properties with his ex-wife. So why are some people trying to be more Catholic than the pope? Nawa!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by OgideAgu: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Goodluck to them
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by SweetVibe: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Millionaires and billionaires in dollars are getting divorced and na U-27 Npower candidates in a third world country carry am for head. People wey dey off data connection before going to bed.

Lol. KimYe are getting divorced and about to share their wealth, but somehow a young man in Nigeria, an undergraduate, corps member or at best a hustling guy with 03 Corolla, a DSTV dish and Elepaq gen says he won’t marry because of that.

(married under the Nigerian law) shared properties with his ex-wife. So why are some people trying to be more Catholic than the pope? Nawa!
Savage, as a guy I fully support you. Nigeria men always push their frustration to the female

3 Likes

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
pocohantas:

the ting taya pesin oo! grin grin you sure him even get corolla?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by InvertedHammer: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
/
To those chasing papers thinking it brings ultimate happiness. It is like being thirsty--as you drink, your thirst quenches. Neither poverty nor wealth has been shown to be a guarantee to a lasting marriage. So endeavour to develop your personality and PRAY.

/
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Edusouls(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chai this couples are heartless see how they make and spend money like tomorrow no dey while people dey starve for America, none of them shall see heaven for sure
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by NoToPile: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hilarious thread, pocohantas no go kill person with laugh.

@ topic I know horses are expensive but 600,000 dollars for one Fresian horse? Olagbara ooo.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Equity15(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Each persian horse cost $600,000? Was that a joke or a big fat lie..make una small small
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by gidjah(m): 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
That's the pinnacle of Life without the GREAT I AM !!They after all,have the houses , they never had a Home .Only a sincere walk with your Saviour Can Create You a Home
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by GeneralPula: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Logically, everything you said up there is/are/was/were trash..

Even Kanye West went totally broke for many years and he has just not too long ago gained back his feet..( Story could change from a 100-1000 in a blink)..

And about the Nigeria guys reaction, they don’t have to wait until they become a Billionaire to know how to choose what they want..

When you watch a movie, you pick 1 or 2 things to learn from….Either you’re rich or not..
When you read a Novel, you do the same…Either you’re rich or not..

Now, here’s a story that one can learn 1 or 2 things from, and cuz they’re yet to become a Billionaire, they shouldn’t learn baah..?

Nah your hatred for Naija guys make you yarn wetin you yarn…So, next time you wanna hate, do it with logic so it can be, at least valid !
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by knowhowk: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
But Wait ooo .why exactly are the Causes of this Divorce self ,Must they Divorce ?
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by showafrica(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
pocohantas:

I no sure say i don laugh this hard this month... U27 N-Power candidate opening his poor mouth on a billionaire $ divorce.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by pocohantas(f): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
gypsey:
the ting taya pesin oo! grin grin you sure him even get corolla?

E suppose get. Them dey try get that one na.

showafrica:

I no sure say i don laugh this hard this month... U27 N-Power candidate opening his poor mouth on a billionaire $ divorce.

Don’t you just love the internet? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by redsun(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
I thought his gold digger song was particularly about the prenuptial agreement and the preemptive actions that prevent sucker punches in opulent marriages?

Sharing shouldn't be a problem when they have more than enough that they will ever need. They are blessed.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by eseago: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Matter what you Have, if you Don't Have JESUS, it's Meaningless..

With Money you can buy a House but not a Home

With Money you can buy a Bed but not Sleep.

With Money you can get good Food but not Good Health.

With Money you can buy a Clock but not Time.

With Money you can get an Insurance but not Safety.

With Money, you can acquire Position but you can't acquire Salvation.

All the Cash , Properties, wealth on earth put together cannot Purchase Eternal Life.
Amongst everything you acquire , Make JESUS your Number one.
In HIM Alone you get Original Joy, Peace and Eternal Life...
Thank you Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Ugandatales: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
Draslo:

LMAO! You don't? In this day and age, your data should only be off when your phone is dead. And if you're me, that would be never.

Good luck with doing that. Personally, I sleep better when my data is off...I don't want to be romancing radiation in my sleep.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by simplemay: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
with all this wealth dey can't keep thier marriage.... marriage s not all about money ooooo... celebrity marriages nawa ooo
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
SegFault:

Rich and billionaire are different and related at the same time. A rich man can be a millionaire too, read before quoting me you this man.
Bla Bla Bla.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Sickmod(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Blackdisciple(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Is like these women do go into marrying wealthy guys to file a divorce later just to acquire part of his wealth ...
hmmmm..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.