Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix (67468 Views)

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Millionaires and billionaires in dollars are getting divorced and na U-27 Npower candidates in a third world country carry am for head. People wey dey off data connection before going to bed.

Wahala for who no face im own problem. grin

Lol. KimYe are getting divorced and about to share their wealth, but somehow a young man in Nigeria, an undergraduate, corps member or at best a hustling guy with 03 Corolla, a DSTV dish and Elepaq gen says he won’t marry because of that.

As in, he doesn’t want to share his almost 2 decades old Corolla?

I have never even seen where a Naija man
(married under the Nigerian law) shared properties with his ex-wife. So why are some people trying to be more Catholic than the pope? Nawa!
Poco, you never disappoint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Coinbased: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Coinbased: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Soon you will hear they file for bankruptcy
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
SegFault:

Rich and billionaire are different and related at the same time. A rich man can be a millionaire too, read before quoting me you this man.
Bla Bla Bla
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by damzy88: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Millionaires and billionaires in dollars are getting divorced and na U-27 Npower candidates in a third world country carry am for head. People wey dey off data connection before going to bed.

Lol. KimYe are getting divorced and about to share their wealth, but somehow a young man in Nigeria, an undergraduate, corps member or at best a hustling guy with 03 Corolla, a DSTV dish and Elepaq gen says he won’t marry because of that.

(married under the Nigerian law) shared properties with his ex-wife. So why are some people trying to be more Catholic than the pope? Nawa!
Harsh shocked
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by blueAgent(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Vanity upon Vanity
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
2 crazy people no have spirit of God. Shameful people angry
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by gaskiyamagana: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Matter what you Have, if you Don't Have JESUS, it's Meaningless..

With Money you can buy a House but not a Home

With Money you can buy a Bed but not Sleep.

With Money you can get good Food but not Good Health.

With Money you can buy a Clock but not Time.

With Money you can get an Insurance but not Safety.

With Money, you can acquire Position but you can't acquire Salvation.

All the Cash , Properties, wealth on earth put together cannot Purchase Eternal Life.
Amongst everything you acquire , Make JESUS your Number one.
In HIM Alone you get Original Joy, Peace and Eternal Life...
Sharap, Shatap
Jesus name is pronounced thousand time by many couples, yet the marriage scatter, scatter. STOP MAKING NOISE HERE WITH JESUS.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by AngelicBeing: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Shellsploit:
Wahala be like keke tyre, once e deflate, na to use one hand jerk am up and replace tyre...

How Lalasticlala and other mods will push this thread to Front-page.
Hian

1 Like

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by bdek(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
uhmm
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Draslo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ugandatales:

Good luck with doing that. Personally, I sleep better when my data is off...I don't want to be romancing radiation in my sleep.
Lol. That "radiation" is everywhere.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Vizconson(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
SegFault:

Me way de struggle with 25N midnight plan, I've been trying to learn website design for sometime now and I'm also learning to play the guitar, my data is important oh.
Bro, its not even about the data depleting. I don't think your data depletes just because you leave it on without doing anything with it overnight. Na Nepa wahala. Your battery would have drained when you wake up in the morning, depending on the phone. A Samsung phone will typically stop data connection when the screen goes off for sometime, even if data is on.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
[s]
pocohantas:

[/s]
Just shut up with your nonsense.
You're criticizing the same aproko that seems to be your hobby here.
I just hate hag hypocrites.

Or deh.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by blackmaine: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Matter what you Have, if you Don't Have JESUS, it's Meaningless..

With Money you can buy a House but not a Home

With Money you can buy a Bed but not Sleep.

With Money you can get good Food but not Good Health.

With Money you can buy a Clock but not Time.

With Money you can get an Insurance but not Safety.

With Money, you can acquire Position but you can't acquire Salvation.

All the Cash , Properties, wealth on earth put together cannot Purchase Eternal Life.
Amongst everything you acquire , Make JESUS your Number one.
In HIM Alone you get Original Joy, Peace and Eternal Life...
Ogsh go tell your pastors we Don hear
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by aalangel(f): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Not nice. I wish it won't happen.
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by streamsofjoy(f): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
donbachi:
Na e make i like naija marriage...shishi she no go see.

My fellow women, shebi Una see wetin them dey talk. Make Una use Una head b4 Una marry. Don't depend on any man for anything please.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Pocohantas! Pocohantas!
Were you taught the act of savagery in school? Because I'm yet to fathom how you always have savage and complex sarcastic words for every topic or post.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 22, 2021
That's how they use negroes over there- to create beautiful mixed breeds . Then they dump them like trash.

Kim the smart woman.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 22, 2021
donbachi:
Na e make i like naija marriage...shishi she no go see.

You think Kim didn't contribute to that wealth? You think she depends on Kanye? Don't compare her to the women in your ape land village where you recide.

Kanye would never want to breath the same air with nizoorians because of African slave marriages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by onomeabuja: 4:01am On Feb 22, 2021
tutudesz:
shocked
una just de flex this una new meme.....wahala for who no use am grin

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by tutudesz: 7:33am On Feb 22, 2021
onomeabuja:

una just de flex this una new meme.....wahala for who no use am grin
grin

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by godofuck231: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
You can’t turn a stripper to a housewife
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by onomeabuja: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2021

Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Kareemoyekunle(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Watch the full video of the true Queen of Afrobeat “Tiwa Savage " on YouTube @ Mr Presido. Ensure you SUBSCRIBE ooo and like d video for more Celebrities Gist, Comedy Videos, New Music Lyrics and a lot more. Never forget to SUBCRIBE ooo,We Love You Like kilode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvSXPNECzvo
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Beckysexy(f): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nickisindigo:
believe in yourself nah
You dey watch too much Nollywood movies
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by Beckysexy(f): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
policy12:

Sometimes I wonder how some people choose their path in this life.
I also wonder o
Re: Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix by BRATISLAVA: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2021
pocohantas:

But it is the truth na. This is not a problem for 95.316% of homebased Nigerian men.
LLLLMMMAAAAOOOOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / Jojo Marley: Naira Marley’s Son - Meet Singer's 3-year-old Son (Photos) / Pretty Mike's Outfit & Goat At The AMVCA 2022 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.