Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Am Ready To Go To Prison - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Ready To Go To Prison (1831 Views)

PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / Lillian Rukundo Shares Her Masturbating Video Online, Remanded In Ugandan Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
scofield114:
ofcourse call her nd be logic nd make sure u record everything

I been think say na mere threat but this your case open my eyes now oo.
She's not picking but I wan drive go meet her elder sis she's staying with now.
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by OldNairalander(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

Shuu. Are you serious?
One 18years smallie that just left my house dey vex for me like this cos my babe call harass her.
She say I will regret breaking her heart
E be like I need call her now

Guy that threat no be mere threat
18-23 girls are very adventurous and dangerous.
She can even fvck an assassin to terminate you.

A heartbroken woman is like a wounded lion
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by ChildOfDoom: 5:57am On Feb 22, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You will surely come out as a new person when you taste the prison environment, it will be for your own good. By the time you spend time with the dirty harsh environment and the rougues there, when you come out, you will never play bet nija again. Remember you have tried all possible means to break the addiction, but it never worked.
sad hmmm. Heard also gays are there. Thinking of running away as another option. But those I duped will hunt me for life
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by ChildOfDoom: 8:37am On Feb 22, 2021
Piboy:

Visitors even had to buy izal that they pour on ground before they could sit.
jeez. Is there a way I could sell the things in my house, to raise the funds. Then stay with my mum. Where can I get buyers?
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Piboy: 8:55am On Feb 22, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
jeez. Is there a way I could sell the things in my house, to raise the funds. Then stay with my mum. Where can I get buyers?
Bros if you wan go prison true true, just follow one prison official reason. You'll sign an agreement and that's all. wink
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
If you run away and start a new life somewhere else, you will still be addicted to betting, even if you get a job, it will all go down the drain. Go to prison and come out reformed. At least 2-3yrs spent there will cure you of your betting addiction.
ChildOfDoom:
sad hmmm. Heard also gays are there. Thinking of running away as another option. But those I duped will hunt me for life
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by ChildOfDoom: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Piboy:

Bros if you wan go prison true true, just follow one prison official reason. You'll sign an agreement and that's all. wink
hmm. I have an idea. I could go make a statement on how I plan to repay the money. And if I default, I should be arrested. Hopefully this can help me convince the Director that I will pay back within five to six months

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Hurting Truth Of Life. Number Ten Will Shock You / JHS $tudents Show Their D()ggy Style Skills As They Grind Each Other In The Cla$ / Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.