Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Am Ready To Go To Prison - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Ready To Go To Prison (1829 Views)

PRINCESS FACH,PICTURES Of The Lady That I Am Ready To Take A Bulllet For. / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / Lillian Rukundo Shares Her Masturbating Video Online, Remanded In Ugandan Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Go To Prison by ChildOfDoom: 2:22am On Feb 21, 2021
I think this is inevitable now. A parent of another student sent in 65000 naira today for enrolment. I blew it on Bet9ja virtual. Despite not gambling for 19 days, I broke my vow and went back. Hmmm. A Leopard never changes his spot I guess. The money I owe now totals 265000 naira.

There is no way i can pay back now before April. The more I try to fix the problem, the more I go deep into problems.

I will confess before Easter and await my arrest. Maybe suffering for once could reset my brain.

Though the thought of being locked up with hardened criminals is scary.

Please nairalanders, is there any job I can do to raise this money in record time. I don't mind even turning gay to please any rich gay here.

Restless, hopeless and sleepless at the moment as I search for solutions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Shellsploit: 2:24am On Feb 21, 2021
Lmao!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:40am On Feb 21, 2021
Your name really suit you!!!

It's the genesis of your problem

Even the solution you are proffering shocked shocked shocked shocked na wah

May God deliver you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by ChildOfDoom: 6:38am On Feb 21, 2021
Shellsploit:
Lmao!
please help sad
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Ofunaofu: 6:44am On Feb 21, 2021
'child of doom' why chose the moniker
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Made619(m): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2021
you never chi chum chin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Sonnobax15(m): 7:13am On Feb 21, 2021
grin
As a very renowned Gambler like myself,I know my boundaries....I no dey stake with wetin no be my own.....
In fact,you see that thing called virtual? It's so spiritual that if it benefits you, it'll look like it's ritual....But if it goes the other way,na then you go know say water wey touch peniss must surely touch blokos

The last time I played virtual was back then in 2016...Ever since then,na my normal game I dey play and waka comot....If you like,win your 1million for virtual,e no concern me one bit

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Chummynoni(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2021
Farewell bro
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2021
Your only option is to go to prison. It may help bring back your senses, or it could help destroy the little that is left of your life.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Skyfornia(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
I think this is inevitable now. A parent of another student sent in 65000 naira today for enrolment. I blew it on Bet9ja virtual. Despite not gambling for 19 days, I broke my vow and went back. Hmmm. A Leopard never changes his spot I guess. The money I owe now totals 265000 naira.

There is no way i can pay back now before April. The more I try to fix the problem, the more I go deep into problems.

I will confess before Easter and await my arrest. Maybe suffering for once could reset my brain.

Please nairalanders, is there any job I can do to raise this money in record time. I don't mind even turning gay to please any rich gay here.

Restless, hopeless and sleepless at the moment as I search for solutions

You see your life!? You better go the prison o..it might be the right solution.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by ChildOfDoom: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

May God deliver you
hmm.. Amen. Please connect me to an 80k-a-month job if you can. I need to get into something bigger to raise my debt, before i meet my waterloo

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Polynek(m): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2021
I do play bet, not bet playing ME. As a man alwaysbe incharge of emotions. Self control is very important to everyone. Now look at the mess you have put yourself. Bro I will advice you to look 4 any job, no matter the amount.
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Kantebets(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2021
This guy just use una day catch cruise.
#lori iro

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Offpoint1: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2021
These people keep singing how bet ruined their lives, what planet are they from?

Betting didn't ruined anyone's life, greed does.

I played 1k game weekly and it makes me between 10 to 50k weekly.

Foolishness is staking 10k, 50k and so on on games
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
lol child of doom..

this ur name dey mk me laf i sweargrin

meanwhile,I know of a rich gay in my area,I can link u up with him if u don't mind

Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by ChildOfDoom: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol child of doom..

this ur name dey mk me laf i sweargrin

meanwhile,I know of a rich gay in my area,I can link u up with him if u don't mind
yeah. Please do sir. I am on the edge at the moment. My number - 08114440848
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by gozzlin: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin grin

This guy is a great entertainer I swear.
grin grin
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Lewisdinho(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Change your name.
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by ChildOfDoom: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ofunaofu:
'child of doom'
why chose the moniker
it was to reflect my nature. it's not something I am proud of. I swear, if I find a solution to my financial woes, I will change it and change my behaviour for good. I wonder why I only buckle up when in trouble. please make your input
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by EmekaBlue(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle...and take get help hard die
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by ChildOfDoom: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
Made619:
you never chi chum chin grin
please make suggestions. I fear for the nearest future. I should have let go when I lost the first 25k in January. Trying to recover has landed me here. I am willing to resign if I can just find a solution to save face. Hmm... Despite how my mum tried to shield me from the agonies of life, right from childbirth till now, I keep creating problems for myself.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by scofield114: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
man pls dont go to prison pls last week i was locked in police station cell for 2 days because a girl claimed that i said i will rape her man i suffered in that cell its there that i imaging if a police station cell is like this how will the real prison wil be like
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by ChildOfDoom: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
scofield114:
man pls dont go to prison pls last week i was locked in police station cell for 2 days because a girl claimed that i said i will rape her man i suffered in that cell its there that i imaging if a police station cell is like this how will the real prison wil be like
shocked God help me out
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Piboy: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
scofield114:
Omoh
I hear say shit dey always full cell floor o. shocked
I sabi two guys wey spend three days inside. When they got back, their bodies where full of dark spots from mosquito bites and they smell like madd.
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by AfroKnight: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Prison cannot solve your problem.
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by scofield114: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
Piboy:

Omoh
I hear say shit dey always full cell floor o. shocked
I sabi two guys wey spend three days inside. When they got back, their bodies where full of dark spots from mosquito bites and they smell like madd.
chaii the kind of mosquitoes there its like they are sent by the police men to bite us
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
You will surely come out as a new person when you taste the prison environment, it will be for your own good. By the time you spend time with the dirty harsh environment and the rougues there, when you come out, you will never play bet nija again. Remember you have tried all possible means to break the addiction, but it never worked.
ChildOfDoom:

Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

May God deliver you

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gambling go kill this guy

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Piboy: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
scofield114:
chaii the kind of mosquitoes there its like they are sent by the police men to bite us
Visitors even had to buy izal that they pour on ground before they could sit.
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
scofield114:

Shuu. Are you serious?
One 18years smallie that just left my house dey vex for me like this cos my babe call harass her.
She say I will regret breaking her heart
E be like I need call her now
Re: I Am Ready To Go To Prison by scofield114: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

Shuu. Are you serious?
One 18years smallie that just left my house dey vex for me like this cos my babe call harass her.
She say I will regret breaking her heart
E be like I need call her now
ofcourse call her nd be logic nd make sure u record everything

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Hurting Truth Of Life. Number Ten Will Shock You / How To Know If A Man Plans To Marry You / Wetin Make I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.