Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Can Someone Help A Friend To Fix His Missing Rib - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Help A Friend To Fix His Missing Rib (381 Views)

Guy Sells Engagement Ring Bought By His Girlfriend To Fix His Car / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help A Friend To Fix His Missing Rib by gfm01: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2021
Good day to you all here in nairaland,
A friend of mine need a serious lady for relationship that will surely end up in marriage by God grace before this year runs out.
He is 38yrs, working, Christian,a youruba by tribe,base in Lagos.
Need a matured lady or woman from age 34 to 42yrs, working class, from any tribe and from any religion. You can send SMS to his number 08027580228 forward more information about him,pls be sincere and serious about this.
Thank you
Re: Can Someone Help A Friend To Fix His Missing Rib by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2021
gfm01:
A friend of mine need a serious lady for relationship that will surely end up in marriage by God grace before this year runs out.
Need a matured lady or woman from age 34 to 42yrs, working class, from any tribe and from any religion. You can send SMS to his number 08027580228 forward more information about him,pls be sincere and serious about this.
Thank you
All he needs to do is serve GOD, He is capable of bringing his peaceful and stress free wife this month
Now all unemployed and sick, find ur way to the living Faith church cananland OTA. Time is 11:45am. Bring ur annointing oil and family plus friends. Papa Oyedepo will be annointing all sick and ur healing will come. GOD will restore all back to u

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help A Friend To Fix His Missing Rib by fati2001(m): 8:13am On Feb 21, 2021
gfm01:
Thank you

u are not serious..

search for ur missing rib offline.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help A Friend To Fix His Missing Rib by lanre9ja(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Good luck Mr missing rib
Re: Can Someone Help A Friend To Fix His Missing Rib by lanre9ja(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Good luck Mr missing rib
Re: Can Someone Help A Friend To Fix His Missing Rib by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2021
I know a panel beater, the guy can fix anything, my friend recently injured his testicles, this panel beater fixed it talk less of ordinary missing rib
Re: Can Someone Help A Friend To Fix His Missing Rib by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
abeg where him ribs miss go?

ribs kor,bone nigrin
Re: Can Someone Help A Friend To Fix His Missing Rib by 400billionman: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
If I can open a match making business, I will make money o.

Match Making Agency. MMA.

Live Happily Ever After.
Re: Can Someone Help A Friend To Fix His Missing Rib by mosdii(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help A Friend To Fix His Missing Rib by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
mosdii:
this shiit is getting stale
Re: Can Someone Help A Friend To Fix His Missing Rib by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
mosdii:
ma man
your slogan can never fade away

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What He Did To Her Supposed Bf When He Found Out The Truth (video) / Nigerian Women Are Programmed To Self Destruct When It Comes To Relationships... / Never Let Down Your Guards Or Trust A Nigerian Woman Especially One You Just Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.