Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. (3554 Views)

Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho / This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by McEphiks(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2021
As a result of my experience with ladies I am having trouble trusting any woman.

I know and believe a good relationship is built on trust on mutual understanding. How then do I build one when I can't even trust her no matter how hard she try to impress me?

I'm 28 and want to marry next year.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Sonoyom(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2021
You will have to build trust first and foremost.
Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Akakanfirstclass(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2021
mehhnn!....

You don't need help..
You are are already on the safe side..
I pray other men Ouchea could be like you..
the day you trust any woman, you dig your own grave..
be warned

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Jeon(f): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2021
McEphiks:
As a result of my experience with ladies I am having trouble trusting any woman.

I know and believe a good relationship is built on trust on mutual understanding. How then do I build one when I can't even trust her no matter how hard she try to impress me?

same you with topic: looking for woman to fucck with no emotions attached. and here you are talking about marriage next year.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by GeneralPula: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2021
You don’t need any help..

That’s how it’s suppose to be..

Daughters of Eve are not meant to be trusted.. so whenever she ask you do you or would you trust me?

You know what to do..

9 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by McEphiks(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2021
Jeon:

same you with topic: looking for woman to fucck with no emotions attached. and here you are talking about marriage next year.

Next year is a long way from now. FWB does not stop me from marrying na. Abi olodo ni guy yi no?
Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Jeon(f): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2021
McEphiks:

Next year is a long way from now. FWB does not stop me from marrying na. Abi olodo ni guy yi no?

it's left for you.. Mr brostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
mehhnn!....

You don't need help..

You are are already on the safe side..

I pray other men Ouchea could be like you..

the day you trust any woman, you dig your own grave..

be warned
why only women. are they only ones doing all the bad in the world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by McEphiks(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2021
Jeon:

it's left for you.. Mr brostitute.

Sinner judging sinner for sinning differently.

Go mend your ways and stop forming holier than thou

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Jeon(f): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2021
McEphiks:

Sinner judging sinner for sinning differently.

Go mend your ways and stop forming holier than thou

I'm not a sinner like you neither holier then thou.. I can proudly tell the public about my body count [0 and counting still I find my missing rib ].

so it's you that need the advice[mend your evil ways ]

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by McEphiks(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2021
Jeon:

I'm not a sinner like you neither holier then thou.. I can proudly tell the public about my body count [0 and counting still I find my missing rib ].

Na simp I dey follow yarn Sha. Lemme run
Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Jeon(f): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2021
McEphiks:

call me whatever I accept it.. yeah and drown in your evil lines

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by NiRfreak(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2021
McEphiks:

A good relationship is not built on trust...na feminism promote that lie so that u all simp can trust a whor.es masquerading as housewives..shiorr. trust korr....A good relationship is built on a solid man with good frames, who have strict boundaries he can never allow a woman to cross...and if she crosses it..then serious penalty...u don't have good relationship by being a simp trusting LovePeddler.s up and down under the name of one fickle love... You people must wake up...
Ordinary 28, u are already setting ursef up to be scammed by pvssy bandits...u never experienced anything...but u think so. if uve really experienced something...u will be enjoying ya life, investing, or working on personal project...

11 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by McEphiks(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2021
NiRfreak:

A good relationship is not built on trust...na feminism promote that lie so that u all simp can trust a whor.es masquerading as housewives..shiorr. trust korr....A good relationship is built on a solid man with good frames, who have strict boundaries he can never allow a woman to cross...and if she crosses it..then serious penalty...u don't have good relationship by being a simp trusting LovePeddler.s up and down under the name of one fickle love... You people must wake up...
Ordinary 28, u are already setting ursef up to be scammed by pvssy bandits...u never experienced anything...but u think so. if uve really experienced something...u will be enjoying ya life, investing, or working on personal project...

I disagree on your first paragraph. TBH, I believe a relationship won't work without trust. Either casual, financial or whatever. Truth is needed to make a relationship work.

That said, I'm not a simp, first child and son of my aging dad (He's 74 already)

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by NiRfreak(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2021
McEphiks:

I disagree on your first paragraph. TBH, I believe a relationship won't work without trust. Either casual, financial or whatever. Truth is needed to make a relationship work.

That said, I'm not a simp, first child and son of my aging dad (He's 74 already)
Great....but my point is don't believe u can trust any gal even if u meet a supposed good one now.
By showing too much trust..u will invariably show too much love and let down all your guard that u shouldn't let down....
.Trust has sent so many men to their grave, trust made men train bastards...trust make Pastors, bosses fuvbck their wives why dey trust like a fooool for years...Goodluck with ya trusting....
I don't need to trust a woman to form relationship with her...that has been my style...and that doesn't mean I will give myself heartache policing her, no....In my relationship, I'm the most cool, sweet and calm guy....but I don't take nonsense...and if a lady is dating me, she can never doubt my trust for her ..but deep down my antenna is up and running in the background..I'm always vigilant.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by McEphiks(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2021
NiRfreak:

Great....but my point it don't believe u can trust any gal even if u meet a supposed good one now.
By showing too much trust..u will invariably show too much love and let down all your guard that u shouldn't let down.....Trust has sent so many men to their grave, trust made men train bastards...trust make Pastors, bosses fuvbck their wives why dey trust like a fooool for years...Goodluck with ya trusting....
I don't need to trust a woman to form relationship with her...that has been my style...and that doesn't mean I will give myself heartache policing her no....In my relationship, I'm the most cool, sweet and calm guy....but I don't take nonsense...and if a lady is dating me, she can never doubt my trust for her ..but deep down my antenna and up and running in the background

I understand your point TBH. At least a little trust. My truth level is damaged to an extent I begin to lose interest the moment a lady tells me "She loves me"

At least a little trust. Not even an atom of it.
Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by NiRfreak(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
McEphiks:

I understand your point TBH. At least a little trust. My truth level is damaged to an extent I begin to lose interest the moment a lady tells me "She loves me"

At least a little trust. Not even an atom of it.
There's nothing wrong with that ...it's better like that .
Most ladies saying they love you actually don't in our present Nigeria...Many of them are emotionally empty, looking for an unsuspecting naive guy to fall for their packaging and love songs....treat a ladies word as a casual momentary outburst that has no base or intrinsic value.
.In that way a woman saying she loves you won't move u...The most important thing is that u are with her cos u have some iota of likeness for her..and it should be enough that u even fancy something abt her....bringing trust into it is going too far....enjoy the moment study her..any sign of manipulation or rubbish... counter her rubbish, and warn her sternly like an angry herdsman...if she persist ..then show her redcard....when women see that u are strict and not to joke with, they usually sit up. cos u control everything in the relationship. U control the success and the failure...not one gal controlling men up and down...to me trust is too much a luxury to squander on Nigerians gals...if she loves u,let her continue to prove it with her actions...keep ur trust in your pocket....na guyman wey too trust women dey deal with pass

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Sonnobax15(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
That's a blessing in disguise bro..

Infact,that's my old man's favorite quote......"Trust any woman and you'll definitely gonna die so very young"..

I'd rather trust my dogs than place my trust on any woman, so long you ain't my mum...

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Why should you trust these daughters of Eve?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by NiRfreak(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
That's a blessing in disguise bro..

Infact,that's my old man's favorite quote......"Trust any woman and you'll definitely gonna die so very young"..

I'd rather trust my dogs than place my trust on any woman, so long you ain't my mum...

I tell you.
Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Chamillionaire(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!! DONT TRUST THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by mosdii(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bravo Brother Because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

11 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Kobicove(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
You need to let go of whatever happened in the past and move on with life.

Life is all about risks smiley
Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
McEphiks:

Trust no woman, fear is greater than love.
smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuXQyvXQfus
Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Nicepoker(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Why should you trust daughters of Jezebel.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by McEphiks(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2021
NiRfreak:

There's nothing wrong with that ...it's better like that .
Most ladies saying they love you actually don't in our present Nigeria...Many of them are emotionally empty, looking for an unsuspecting naive guy to fall for their packaging and love songs....treat a ladies word as a casual momentary outburst that has no base or intrinsic value.
.In that way a woman saying she loves you won't move u...The most important thing is that u are with her cos u have some iota of likeness for her..and it should be enough that u even fancy something abt her....bringing trust into it is going too far....enjoy the moment study her..any sign of manipulation or rubbish... counter her rubbish, and warn her sternly like an angry herdsman...if she persist ..then show her redcard....when women see that u are strict and not to joke with, they usually sit up. cos u control everything in the relationship. U control the success and the failure...not one gal controlling men up and down...to me trust is too much a luxury to squander on Nigerians gals...if she loves u,let her continue to prove it with her actions...keep ur trust in your pocket....na guyman wey too trust women dey deal with pass

Local man must agree with you!
Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Uncle93(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2021
Jeon:

Stupid fati !!! Hiding under Jeon
Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Uncle93(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2021
McEphiks:

Na that stupid fati girl creating multiple profiles bro

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by McEphiks(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Uncle93:

Werey many for nairaland
Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by McEphiks(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
Uncle93:

Stupid fati !!! Hiding under Jeon

She's bursted las las
Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Jeon(f): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
McEphiks:

She's bursted las las
for stealing ur faded ten naira ba?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Trust Any Girl. by Jeon(f): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Uncle93:

you are stupid, I have told you to stop tagging me with others. warn yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Are Really Upset With Your Loved One! / "You Really Shouldn't Say 'I Love You' Unless You Mean It" - Jessica - Age 8 / 8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.