Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho (8793 Views)

How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho... / Who Knows This Girls Instagram Handle Pls? / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Mazzatov: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is a serious sh*t I’ve been battling with, I met this banny around September, she’s a single mother, but I don’t care about that, as no one is above mistake we started off...
Now my problem is this banny gave me Syphilis, I’ve been battling with it since first week of November, I’ve treat myself at the hospital, I spent 12k there and this sores are still on my prick
I just need help on what to use again, this sores are itching me so bad

Now I know why some men hates girls so much, I always support girls but with this experience, it hurts me so much
I just need help to cure myself....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Tejumola856: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Next time use Condom.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Haakeem(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
And its nt as if she didnt know she has dat virus o. Kai!

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Mazzatov: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Haakeem:
And its nt as if she didnt know she has dat virus o. Kai!

Bro when she notice she’s gonna lose me with that, she wan start to dey pin me down with pregnancy, this hoes are so selfish

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by joceey(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Next time my guy be very careful. Abstinence is this best, if you can't go and get marry Pls. Dm me I will tell u what to use it will not cost u more than 1500 after 4 - 7days it's over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by longetivity(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
You carry syphilis enter 2022 grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by joceey(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Mazzatov post=109197959]This is a serious sh*t I’ve been battling with, I met this banny around September, she’s a single mother, but I don’t care about that, as no one is above mistake we started off...
Now my problem is this banny gave me Syphilis, I’ve been battling with it since first week of November, I’ve treat myself at the hospital, I spent 12k there and this sores are still on my prick
I just need help on what to use again, this sores are itching me so bad

Next time my guy be very careful. Abstinence is this best, if you can't go and get marry Pls. Dm me I will tell u what to use it will not cost u more than 1500 after 4 - 7days it's over.
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Bmaster(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
grin

Sorry Dude,but you got yo try this medicine below

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hehehehe grin grin grin
E don happen grin grin tongue
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by MufasaLion: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
You just wanted to hit the cunnie for sometime and bounce but Syphilis has taught you a lesson. How y'all feel comfortable without a protection is beyond me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Reminderz: 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
na pussy go kill all of una
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Mazzatov: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bmaster:
grin

Sorry Dude,but you got yo try this medicine below

Where can I get it please man, can I get it at the pharmacy
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Mazzatov: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
joceey:

I’m in your inbox already
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Dollarremix(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
My brother any man way dey olosho but he no dey fear street babe, dat person no go ever get sense.
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Aguilar(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
It's what scares me most about these olosho. The disease they carry around is threatening.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Later this wan too will start bashing women online.. grin
See what you are doing and you are calling them a hoe..you sef worse pass them..no be you wan f**k or why are you complaining here na..
Since you can't control your little baby boy underneath keep it up..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by dollytino4real(f): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
buy lifebouy soap the lemon colour, bath with it 3vtimes buy herbal mixture then tell the woman to give herbal cream it will vanish
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Curious346: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
See what you are doing and you are calling them a hoe..you sef worse pass them..no be you wan f**k or why are you complaining here na..
God will help 9ja ladies..
They are almost endangered
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Curious346:
God will help 9ja ladies..
They are almost endangered
What's that?
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Nicepoker(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
SMH
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Sammy101111(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Bro olosho or no olosho some street girls worse pass olosho they have sex like animal non stop na only God fit save us men .This ladies her deadly that is why no matter how beautiful you are i will surely use condom .this disease no they show for woman face so am very careful full . if condom burst i replace asap no raw sex till am married

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by odysey: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mazzatov:

joceey post it here
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Mophor: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Issokay!!!

Now ur blokos wey dy scratch u upandan no make you feel CUM_fortable again cz u don jam wetin pass u...

Na person wey nvr see wetin pass am dy call himself strong man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by joceey(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mazzatov:

I have replied your mail, check your email, try and do it tonight.
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Mazzatov: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollytino4real:
buy lifebouy soap the lemon colour, bath with it 3vtimes buy herbal mixture then tell the woman to give herbal cream it will vanish

Lifebouy soap, okay, which herbal mixture and cream you talking about, please explain more
I’m tired of this sores on my prick
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Mazzatov: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
joceey:

I have replied your mail, check your email, try and do it tonight.

Wow thank you so much man
It late already now, but first thing tomorrow morning I’m getting it
Thank you so much
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Mazzatov: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mophor:
Issokay!!!

Now ur blokos wey dy scratch u upandan no make you feel CUM_fortable again cz u don jam wetin pass u...

Na person wey nvr see wetin pass am dy call himself strong man grin grin grin

I swear bro, na serious curse I dey give the girl say wetin I deserve for this wey she give me
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by joceey(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mazzatov:

Wow thank you so much man
It late already now, but first thing tomorrow morning I’m getting it
Thank you so much

Even if you get it in the morning, you can't use it till night so that it will work faster and very well. If the pharmacist are till around try and check also with the other one too. Pls do it tonight
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by IFYBOY288(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Odogwu grin grin
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Mophor: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mazzatov:

I swear bro, na serious curse I dey give the girl say wetin I deserve for this wey she give me

Now u dy nurse ur wound alone and she'll give another person for free andd he go dash him wife too
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by dollytino4real(f): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mazzatov:

Lifebouy soap, okay, which herbal mixture and cream you talking about, please explain more
I’m tired of this sores on my prick
those Yoruba women dey will give u the drinking one and d rubbing one
Re: Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho by Dreytonisback(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Man wey Bleep lowlife babe , the man na also lowlife man

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. / . / See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.