Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats (25407 Views)

Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of Murdered Oyo House Of Rep Member "Hon Sugar Olatoye" / PDP Wins Majority Seat In Oyo House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Sleekfingers: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nemere2020:
Oyo House of Representative Member - Odidiomo, empowers his constituents with goats.

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1363437888277512194?s=19

wetin be this na? Useless country......wetin make dem use the goats do.......brainless leaders and followers......
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Bondinus(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
All I can do is clap for the idiot
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Spectaclesawe25: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
The truth of the matter is that, the political office holders are not that intelligent like we reason they should be... Interact with LGA reps, house reps especially in state and even federal you will be surprised at their level of reasoning and expression, some of them are drop outs, some do aren't even graduates....Especially in the south, political thugs are the ones being rewarded with portfolios and that is why our nation cannot be better again.
The educated and sensible ones have been relegated to the social media. They mediocres are the ones in power making decisions now and for our future. It is a terrible situation we found ourselves.
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by razzydoo(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Wetin inamdi no go see for idunmota!
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by floss(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
half bread is better than none..
Learn to be grateful
This is the reason Nigeria is the way it is...if you know how much these thieves claim to have spent in empowering indigenes of their constituents, you will withdraw that your comments... like I will always say, Nigerians should demand 20million naira per family from politicians during campaign so that once they start ruling, no one will be expecting anything from any of them....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by vikiphy89(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Wait o goat and kerosene which one better?
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by trigger11(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin grin������������naijaaaaaaaaa oooh
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Powerexpert: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hmm!!!. It's only the goat that is being reported, though a serious person can from one female goat multiply it. He has done transformer and solar projects which are not reported. I believe some things are basic and should not be cause for celebration but this is a sensational one sided reportage.
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Bimpe29: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
That man must be recalled as soon as possible by his constituents.

Empowerment of stomach infrastructure is not truly an empowerment the constituents deserve.

Economic development of the constituents can't be realized by this naive member of the HoR.
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Slimanyd2: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Not only Odidimo na kwam one grin

Continue to spin fake news about Oyostate.

Yesterday, thesame Instablog 9ga carried a news about kids been killed in Anambra for money rituals but Mods refused to push it to the front page, but was willing to push this to the front page.

Ever wondered why only the narratives of Northern newspaper "Daily Nigeria" made the front page throughout the Shasha crises in Ibadan.

Seun you better look into the administration of your website.

The mods has been bribed baba. I can confirm that authoritatively. But my joy is that ,when I see all this online news , A pinch of it is not even heard on any radio station in ibadan. And my ibadan people are solidly behind Seyi Makinde government. Let's allow the hater's keep on hating on nairaland while the real voters in Oyo state keep doing what they know best bro. I never took any news on nairaland serious again. Its now like nah nairaland be the information center of fake news for Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Slimanyd2: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
Watch as those people who are praising fayose as been the best governor crucify these man as well.
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by tiredoflife(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
he embarks on a revenge mission has always been advised to dig 2 graves.. remember what happened yesterday in onitsha? People pounding children in mass like it was for feeding a community of hyenas.. up north their revenues are generated from almajiris and banditry/terrorism..

Story tongue
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Polyglot7pointO: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
tiredoflife:

Story tongue
once upon a time time time
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
dayleke:
Lol....

Back in d days.....moonlight games.

"Ekun me eran o...me e !!!
O ' tori b'ogbo.... me e !!!
O t"orun b'ogba.... me e !!!!
O fe e mu oo... me e !!!
Ko ma le mu ooo..... me e!!!
Oju ekun pon !!!!!
Iru ekun le !!!!!!
grin
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
once upon a time time time
Nice Moniker
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Christistruth00: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Just be calming down.

If the goats are of hybrid and produces well, in 3-5yrs time, that part of the country will be a hub for goat purchase... Even for export.

Many ways to empower in a rural settlements.

Our blood too hot on social media..

If Goat ranches in the South are managed as well as Boer Goat ranches are in South Africa or as well as the British manage their Sheep in a few years the killer Herdsmen will be out of Business in the South.
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Munzy14(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
Christistruth00:

If Goat ranches in the South are managed as well as Boer Goat ranches are in South Africa or as well as the British manage their Sheep in a few years the killer Herdsmen will be out of Business in the South.
A lot of wrongs in this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Coinbased: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Not only Odidimo na kwam one grin

Continue to spin fake news about Oyostate.

Yesterday, thesame Instablog 9ga carried a news about kids been killed in Anambra for money rituals but Mods refused to push it to the front page, but was willing to push this to the front page.

Ever wondered why only the narratives of Northern newspaper "Daily Nigeria" made the front page throughout the Shasha crises in Ibadan.

Seun you better look into the administration of your website.

Nairaland is fast becoming a nuisance and a centre for fake news and myopic modes
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by omoiyalayi(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
This politicians don see us finish
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Onlyonebuhari: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
He sees them as goats
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by berbs: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
Goat for Ileya or Easter celebration
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by AfroBeatDiary: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
sollye:
17am On Feb 20
Hello Everyone please my brother base in Australia he need a Nigerian lady who base in Australia for a relationship.

The requirements are as follows.

✓ Must be a Christian (Preferably Catholic)
✓ Must be Igbo ( preferably Anambra )
✓ Based in Australia
✓ 5ft in height , Student or working class
✓ Age range 25- 32years.
✓ Tall, brown skinned, not too chubby

He is 6feet tall, his cool headed , super intelligent , looking for a serious relationship.

My whatapp number is 07088994370

Why not drop your brothers number?
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Mummyfour(f): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
darkwan:

its not....
think....!!

this is how small businesses start....
small business of goat meat peppersoup or Asun.
Which one? cool
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Burgerlomo: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
karzyharsky:
Odidi Eran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by darkwan: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mummyfour:
small business of goat meat peppersoup or Asun.
Which one? cool

very funny....
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by efighter: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Tobinrobin:
I’m sure he will say he spent millions on them. �. These guys are so heartless and stupid

Cultists have no heart.
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by calcal: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Someone7:
How many billions did they use to buy those goats?

Asking for a friend

na those that were confiscated from Fulani
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by billyG(m): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
I support him, atleast that will wean his people off cow meat(shaki,kponmo,roundabout,towel,bokoto) grin grin grin
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Polyglot7pointO: 4:31am On Feb 22, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Nice Moniker
u bet bro .. and it’s a direct reflection even the head is almost weary..
Re: Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats by Greystone: 7:00am On Feb 22, 2021
Lmao...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Goofed On Jonathan’s Agricultural Programme, Adesina Tells Oshimhole / Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo / No Kudos To Tinubu Yet, But Nobody Will Be Worse Than Buhari — Hakeem Baba-Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.