Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. (1282 Views)

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by RealNakupenda: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
True Life Story

Good day, please post for me i need advice/help on my condition.

I got married to my husband at 21 yrs. I didn’t date any man before getting married. I Gave birth to my sons when I was 22, 23, & 38 years (3 boys).l will be 40 in few months.

I love my husband so much he is my friend, my father and my close confidant. We have been married for 18 yrs now. I don’t keep friends.

My problem is my husband is jobless for the past 11yrs now.
He is educated with masters degree but he has refused to get any job and Iam losing it.
For the past 10 yrs I have been responsible for providing everything for the family including our children’s education, rent, clothing, medical expenses, and feeding I mean everything.

Presently, I am depressed, emotionally down my health is not stable as I am thinking so many things especially how to meet up with my 2 children school fees in the university.
I don’t earn monthly, i depend on what I get as a private legal practitioner.

I have spoken to my beloved husband for so many years now to look for any job to ensure he fulfils his obligation as a husband and father but each time I advised him he will tell me to look for job for him. I have tried approaching some person’s but no one could help me get a job for him.
Pls, I need your candid advice on how I should handle this situation I don’t what to loose my marriage.
Thank you

SOURCE : https://livelystones.ng/2021/06/14/help-my-husband-is-jobless-for-the-past-11yrs-now-and-not-bothered-the-family-load-is-killing-me/
Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by inforesource: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
How did you start your relationship? 11yrs husband has no job? Has he tried any business during this period? If No, then he is proud and wicked. He is exposing you to something dangerous.

Any man who allows his wife to be the bread winner for that long is a proud fool and wicked. Staff him of food and other benefits jare!

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by eazzzy1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Will bothering give him a job?
Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by lalalista: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
My dear you married a lazy, wicked and heartless man. Forget the fact that he's very friendly with you. If only you will take my advice, your husband will search for a job and start work in 2 months. My advice:

1. Don't you ever, I repeat, ever pay the rent again. Not even a little part of it

2. Stop giving him money

3. Stop feeding him

4. Stop paying school fees. This may not be easy but just bone and close eyes.

By the time you do this, he will sit up. I swear if he no sir up, make I know wetin cause am
Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by GeneralPula: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by spiralwedge(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
inforesource:
How did you start your relationship? 11yrs husband has no job? Has he tried any business during this period? If No, then he is proud and wicked. He is exposing you to something dangerous.

Any man who allows his wife to be the bread winner for that long is a proud fool and wicked. Staff him of food and other benefits jare!

I can't see any pride in a man who hasnt worked for 11 years but laziness. If he was proud, he wouldnt be comfortable to be fed by his wife
Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by ThinkSmarter: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
The problem of some people is that they think they are too fine or educated to do menial jobs.
The funny thing is that so many keke and okada riders eat good meals and have more savings than most people holding bottle water in English/French attire

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by Earthstorms(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
RealNakupenda:
True Life Story

Good day, please post for me i need advice/help on my condition.

I got married to my husband at 21 yrs. I didn’t date any man before getting married. I Gave birth to my sons when I was 22, 23, & 38 years (3 boys).l will be 40 in few months.

I love my husband so much he is my friend, my father and my close confidant. We have been married for 18 yrs now. I don’t keep friends.

My problem is my husband is jobless for the past 11yrs now.
He is educated with masters degree but he has refused to get any job and Iam losing it.
For the past 10 yrs I have been responsible for providing everything for the family including our children’s education, rent, clothing, medical expenses, and feeding I mean everything.

Presently, I am depressed, emotionally down my health is not stable as I am thinking so many things especially how to meet up with my 2 children school fees in the university.
I don’t earn monthly, i depend on what I get as a private legal practitioner.

I have spoken to my beloved husband for so many years now to look for any job to ensure he fulfils his obligation as a husband and father but each time I advised him he will tell me to look for job for him. I have tried approaching some person’s but no one could help me get a job for him.
Pls, I need your candid advice on how I should handle this situation I don’t what to loose my marriage.
Thank you

SOURCE : https://livelystones.ng/2021/06/14/help-my-husband-is-jobless-for-the-past-11yrs-now-and-not-bothered-the-family-load-is-killing-me/

Nothing you can do.

He is lazy and not willing to work. Just assume that you are the only bread winner.
Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by FreeSpirited: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
A Nigerian woman enduring a jobless husband for 11years? Hard to believe....Make una find another fairytale

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
He's shameless for adapting to you doing it for almost 10 years

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by Kryzboy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lazy goat that called himself man
Re: Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. by Omuuvwie(m): 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
If your story is true I applaud you, you a woman with the heart of gold, but your husband matter tire me, for a whole ten years no work, let's leave sentiment apart he is a lazy man.

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Wife Runs From Starved Husband, Says He Doesn’t Make Her Cum / What Will You Do If You Weren't Afraid? / Married To A Playboy (18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.