Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released (13385 Views)

Soldiers Who Tortured Civilians In Rivers State Have Been Arrested / Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / Pictures Of The Released Niger State Passengers Abducted By Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by merits(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
; Does
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Thank God for safety.

Hmmmmmm
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by DoctorDree(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
New business in the country
Kidnap and negotiate
Get paid and surrender
Get amnesty and money
Lobatan!!!

2 Likes

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by AfterONDO: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
inoki247:
They will all be flown to Abuja soon to go see the President...

This the only development North will be getting for now getting kidnapped by bandits or terrorists and the government will pay the Ransom and also get them flown to Aso Rock....
I tire o
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by tutudesz: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oyiboman69:
They should disclose the amount paid as a ransom in the process... Northern fools
Yes O! And they should also open a ransom account O! His is the new empowerment program of Northerner Governor's

1 Like

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Shugalicious: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Condition of the country..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by lexy2014: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
JosephXavier:
Bandits now have a base in Niger state and the military can't locate them

While Boko Haram have their base at Borno and the military can't locate then too

ESN want to have their own in Imo state but the military uses their might to flush and bombard them

This logic no balance

Pls dont be bias. D military located shekau's farm
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by motasty: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
they are very wicked people..this is becoming too much..very evil just like this wicked popular nigerian pastor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_cyB8DJtJE
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by shadeyinka(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
The kidnappers are sons of the Caliphate. They have been paid and the goods have been delivered intact
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Neddstark: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kidnapping is officially the new goldmine in Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Acidiously: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
And the plan for another abduction is already set in motion ABI?
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Gidangyarah: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Thank God for their rescue, all the same.
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Eriokanmi: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
November24:
I just weak for this country cry
Human being. See as you turn my guy we chop sea food finish for meme. E neva reach 4 minutes wey we ready about this guy praaa, im picture don turn meme. Hian shocked
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by shugabasbn: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
The kind of foot prints the Northerners are leaving behind I prayed it won't consume us soon. I hoped I am not the only one bn troubled with the situation of the country and the way we are managing it?
U can't be pampering the criminals of one section of the country n not be consumed.

Anyway thank God for the regaining of the freedom
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by tutudesz: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
[center][/center]
HeadShot:
You forgot to tell us how much Buhari paid his boys for a job well done...

Gumi can locate them in the Bush

But the army and Police can't..

What a fine movie....it's only Yoruba people that these fulani criminals will deceive...
Watch and see how they will flood the thread to chant sai barber and how he has done it again grin

Heard Tinubu was the first to congratulate the government for a job well done grin... SMH
It's called empowerment grin
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by BabaO2: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chief commander of the armed Bandits and terrorist seik gunmi has just ordered their release
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Shutup1st(f): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
tungamaje:
Oh these bandits are really kind-hearted. They kidnap and release victims without collecting a ransom. Very kind of them, they should keep it up

i think you'll need follow the story for you to know multi_million has been paid for the bandit to support their ministry
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by slex(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
November24:
Lol

Already a meme..

Na WA ooo

. This one weak me

1 Like

Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by mechanics(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Good news.
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by seyz91(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
its nothing to be celebrated cuz new abduction loading either in Niger state again or any other nothern States

its what they are known for undecided
etokhana:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6415463/bandits-kidnap-21-passengers-niger#99065497

https://twitter.com/GovNiger/status/1363520899786428423?s=19
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Grace001: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
Soon bandits will start selling their recruitment forms

Seems this is another way of getting money from the government in the north.

This one doesn’t even need quota system, a lot of arewa almajiri youths will key into it
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by therajah: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
What do you expect! Its a bus in Niger..
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
cool Good News hmmm only Allah knows who can talk small sense into Caliph Abubakar Shekau heads abi na inside forest he wan grow old. Biko there is room for repentants.
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
tungamaje:
Oh these bandits are really kind-hearted. They kidnap and release victims without collecting a ransom. Very kind of them, they should keep it up
Yes o, that's how we do it in the north.

We risk our lives to kidnap just for the fun of releasing without ransom, we are concerned about the happiness of those we kidnap
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by Tobinrobin(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
November24:

This guy don turn meme so quick � grin grin grin
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by JosephXavier: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls dont be bias. D military located shekau's farm

Ridiculous
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by SenecaTheYonger: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
I think it's true that Buhari is really dead. I mean how will Buhari sanction such a thing? negotiating with terrorist? And most of these money are borrowed funds that the south will still pay back through taxation to hell. Gosh. HHow can this be happening?
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
BUSINESS IS BOOMING
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by chubinwa(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
this is what the Niger State government will be doing now
Re: All Passengers Abducted From A Bus In Niger State Have Been Released by lagdmark(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
patience120:
They've settled them, tomorrow another set will abduct more people.
The Bandits will be doing a good job if they just limit this new age trade only in the North without terrorising the Southern parts of Nigeria,
They should also look out for Hausa /Fulani victims as targets, after all most governors are their sympathisers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Plans To Pick APGA Ticket / Reps Adopts Bill To Confer Citizenship On Foreigners Married To Nigerian Women / Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.