Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

What Ladies Fantasize About True Love Vs The truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ladies Fantasize About True Love Vs The truth (186 Views)

Why Do Girls Fantasize Changing Bad Boys To Good Boys? / Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend Like They Dont Fantasize Being Naked In Public? / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Ladies Fantasize About True Love Vs The truth by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
day 1: Strange guy accidentally bumps into her at the entrance on her way out from the grocery store, scattering her purchases all over the floor

Guy apologizes as he picked the stuffs off the floor and hand them over to her... she thinks he is cute, he also thinks she looks good.

Guy: "my name is Bryan"

"I am betty" she said.

Guy: "I want to make it up to you betty? can I buy u a drink, maybe later"?

"Are you asking me out on a date"? she asked.

"Here is my card, call me" she said. (leaves grocery store)...

Day 2

Guy: Goes out on a date with her, spent 2k.

Lady: Falls in Love*

Day 3

Guy/lady: Had mind blowing sex.

Day 4

Guy blocked her on facebook, twitter, whatsapp and tiktok...change sim card. grin
Re: What Ladies Fantasize About True Love Vs The truth by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Boys are not smiling

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Not Get Married? Part 1 / Content Writer For Romance, Short Stories Needed / Gold Digger Featuring Mr. Macaroni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.