Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

See Beautiful Photos Of Drake's Rumoured Girlfriend Ravie Loso, Who Is A Dancer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Beautiful Photos Of Drake's Rumoured Girlfriend Ravie Loso, Who Is A Dancer (2226 Views)

Rumoured Girlfriend Of Artiste Dbull, Nancy Isime Celebrates 30th Birthday (pics / Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos / I Have Six Masturbation Videos Of Drake's New Girlfriend - Man Posts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Beautiful Photos Of Drake's Rumoured Girlfriend Ravie Loso, Who Is A Dancer by EntertainmentN: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2021

Beauty, is in every woman and if you can maintain that beauty of yours, you will forever look younger than your age. Some people will say that a woman never get old, and I think that's very true.

Here is Ravie Loso, she was born on the 30th of May 1990, and she is 30-years-old, but for me she looks younger than her age.

She became an Instagram sensation after she went on a date with the popular rapper Drake, and sh also featured in his song “Hotline Bling" in 2015. It was rumoured that the beautiful dancer was in a relationship with Drake. Her Instagram page attracted so many people that she has over 3.3 million followers till date.

SEE PICTURES HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/see-beautiful-photos-of-drakes-rumoured-girlfriend-ravie-loso-who-is-a-dancer/

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Drake's Rumoured Girlfriend Ravie Loso, Who Is A Dancer by EngrMcDon(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ok

Seen
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Drake's Rumoured Girlfriend Ravie Loso, Who Is A Dancer by meobizy(f): 3:48am On Feb 22, 2021
Out of a hundred women linked with Drake, I believe he’s done only five or ten at most. There is no way the guy is a dog sleeping with all the women I hear of. Some people go as far as linking him with underaged actresses. Why is he not in jail if the rumours are true?
Re: See Beautiful Photos Of Drake's Rumoured Girlfriend Ravie Loso, Who Is A Dancer by EntertainmentN: 3:54am On Feb 22, 2021
really
meobizy:
Out of a hundred women linked with Drake, I believe he’s done only five or ten at most. There is no way the guy is a dog sleeping with all the women I hear of. Some people go as far as linking him with underaged actresses. Why is he not in jail if the rumours are true?

(1) (Reply)

Indian Girls Say They Like Endowed Black Guys / Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video / Caught My Girl Friend Cheated On Me From Her Facebook Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.