Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video (2221 Views)

Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink / Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man / Curvy Pantless Half Nak£d Lady Spotted Selling Banana In Lekki Epe Road In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by AllGistRoom: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
A video of a beautiful lady studying chemistry at wedding occasion has popped online.

According to the caption attached to the video, the lady was filmed by her own mother.

In the clip, the lady could be seen taking notes from a laptop placed on her table. It is said that she did it while other guests danced and lived their lives.

Some netizens came for her, knocking the lady that she should have stayed away from the wedding. Defending her action, the lady stated in the comment section:

"Y’all don’t even know the full story lol and be judgin like u know everything from a 5 sec video. "Fr I had hella assignments due, I had no choice."

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/lady-spotted-studying-chemistry-with-laptop-at-wedding-video/

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by meobizy(f): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
It wasn’t by force to visit the venue.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by Treasure17(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Is there any sense in that?
Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by thorpido(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
meobizy:
It wasn’t by force to visit the venue.
She had to kill two birds with one stone.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by Rickmann: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
AllGistRoom:
A video of a beautiful lady studying chemistry at wedding occasion has popped online.

According to the caption attached to the video, the lady was filmed by her own mother.

In the clip, the lady could be seen taking notes from a laptop placed on her table. It is said that she did it while other guests danced and lived their lives.

Some netizens came for her, knocking the lady that she should have stayed away from the wedding. Defending her action, the lady stated in the comment section:

"Y’all don’t even know the full story lol and be judgin like u know everything from a 5 sec video. "Fr I had hella assignments due, I had no choice."

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/lady-spotted-studying-chemistry-with-laptop-at-wedding-video/

Perhaps she had to sit for an examination the next day and also could not not attend the wedding.

Two birds, one stone.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by illicit(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Well I once went to a birthday party with a luggage

The party was my friends

The luggage contain somethings I couldn't leave behind in the hotel

My friend and the other guests thought it was weird but I didn't have a choice

8 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by scottyoloye(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rickmann:

Perhaps she had to sit for an examination the next day and also could not not attend the wedding.

Two beds, one stone.. grin

I love this boss
Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by Nostring: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Treasure17:
Is there any sense in that?
na your problem?
Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by Judd007: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
All the cyclopentanes and benzen bezoate we do tire for school, money never gree come oo,

5 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by Rickmann: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
scottyoloye:

I love this boss

Thanks , man.
Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by scottyoloye(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Judd007:
All the cyclopentanes and benzen bezoate we do tire for school, money never gree come oo,

My broad, I tire o; na call centre I dey use my own do like this
Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by Judd007: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
E go sure for you soon, God no him children
scottyoloye:

My broad, I tire o; na call centre I dey use my own do like this
Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by siofra(f): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
I used to hide novels in the Bible to read in church.
Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by Fira09(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
siofra:
I used to hide novels in the Bible to read in church.

Just see the kind of LIFE you are living.
Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by poshestmina(f): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
You haven't been in a "deadline" situation?

You go understand when a Client sends you good-paying work amid Owanbe.

Ps: Wasn't talking about Fraudsters .I mean Tech guys , Freelancers etc.

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by Pathfinder2090: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Whatever you do in this life, people must talk.
But make sure you satisfy you first as long as you are not hurting anyone.
Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by Saviourk: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chemistry is not anyone's mate smiley
Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by olabolaji(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Well I carry books for bag on my matriculation day cos I get exam the next day grin grin so that's fair
Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by Sucre6: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
She was obviously dragged to the party, but since she got bigger fish to fry, she had to make due with the time of dancing and jolyment to study, maybe for exams or a test, it's not weird to me at all, I grew up in a house full of people who plays jam turning the volume all the way high, dancing and shouting every demm time, I had to get use reading and passing my exams under that circumstances

So, I dont see anything really wrong with this
Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
poshestmina:
You haven't been in a "deadline" situation?

You go understand when a Client sends you good-paying work amid Owanbe.

Ps: Wasn't talking about Fraudsters .I mean Tech guys , Freelancers etc.
Lol
we already know you referring to those legit client..

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by scottyoloye(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Judd007:
E go sure for you soon, God no him children
Amen o
Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
All this over sabi people
Them force you come the party

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by Nonexisting: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
She could be one of the relatives/friends who organized the wedding and who had important exam/job interview the next day. I'm saying this because I did something similar during my brother's wedding though I went inside a car to read up but it was right there in the venue of the wedding.
Re: Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video by Seniorwriter(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Pathfinder2090:
Whatever you do in this life, people must talk.
But make sure you satisfy you first as long as you are not hurting anyone.

Fellow Nairalander I got your email requests however just reach out to the Facebook ID here on my nairaland profile for what you need.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

The Most Precious Gift Anyone Who Is Not Yet Married Can Give To Himself/herself / Help!!! I don't want to lose this girl / What Would Be Ur Reaction If Someone Slapped Ur Girl At Ur Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.