Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? (26695 Views)

First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? / In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
SatanicPriest:
ohafia
Ogbo kaa
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Focusmind: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
From Lagos to Abuja in 2009 to collect my PTDF scholarship offer and induction.

The tension when the plane was taxing on the tarmac and taken off no be here. shocked

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Emmyk(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Round trip from Abuja to Lagos; 5 days interval. I had a wedding in Lagos.

50 minutes felt like 5 years. I kept looking at my wristwatch. grin

Many trips after that and it's always exciting. smiley

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by emmyw(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lagos To Enugu cool
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by gbaskiboy: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Shellsploit:
Okada Air to okearo, Matogun
lolz, I saw you this morning

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
RoyaltyQueen:
Never enter a plane , but this year is my turnaround
Try date someone outside your side and pray if he can afford it Goodluck
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
lagos to ilorin early 2020
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Greystone: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
kponkedenge:
I flew Lufthansa from Lagos to Berlin.... Going to Shanghai... Then from Berlin to Shanghai. Spent over a day to get to Shanghai.

How about you?

Heathrow, London, Uk (1982)
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Elvisu: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
My first time was Lagos to Douala Cameroon in 2010 with Virgin Nigeria. It was a wonderful experience and thank God since then flying has become part of me.
The longest I have flown is Lagos to Singapore with a stopover at Ethiopia andThailand. Over 18hrs flight.

2 Likes

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Stevyne: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mazeed40:

He did not dupe me I swear.
So whc business u con get for am wey u no fit talk
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by BigDawsNet: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
R2bees:
You for kuku no gree come down. Airlomplane conductor for bundle you out by force. lol

It was nice adventure
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by emmydee(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lagos to Jos
To meet one fine babe wey I don dey programme for some time. Aero Contractors 2009
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by BigDawsNet: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
oluemmakay:

I can always afford that. But I am interested in international flight

Wish you best of luck

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Shellsploit: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
gbaskiboy:
lolz, I saw you this morning

Lol... Inside pig farm cheesy
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Saintly01(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Owerri to Lagos. And Lagos back to Owerri.
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by chemicalwasiu(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
Flew Turkish airline from Abuja to Tbilisi Georgia via Istanbul Turkey. Abuja to Turkey was 6 hours, Turkey to Georgia was 1 hour 15min. Those Turkish hostesses were so beautiful and respectful with nice food. But Lufthansa stingy Sha with not so beautiful hostesses

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Dlola273(f): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
My first flight was in 1996
Lagos to Delta State
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by TravisM16: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
KBARBIE:
I flew to school from Lagos to Calabar via ADC airline.
Did you attend Access High School ?
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Jadeng: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
February 4th 1987...
We were moving to Lagos from Makurdi Base .. The Hercules had to fly to Maiduguri first to discharge its cargo before taking us down to Lagos. It was long flight...
Will save details of the experience for another day.

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by quadraheem(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Delta Airlines
Tennessee, USA.
Only spent 11days and returned back to Nigeria
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by jamiudarex(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Shellsploit:
Bro you no well grin grin
How okearo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Chiiamaka: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Shellsploit:

Hahahaha
You no well grin

2 Likes

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by eedimo(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
My village to another village via Bicycle Airways.
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by adedehinbo(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
PhiJoi:
This is my 45yrs on earth, have never been to the airport. I know one day e go beta. Amen
you re not alone
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by KingAzubuike(f): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Zane2point4:
2017 borded Ethiopian airline enroute addis,then on transit to Guangzhou china beyuilin airport.
Almost 18hrs journey,but very smooth due to size of the aircraft,turbulence was just like a scratch to it.

There's a big diff blw intl and local o.diff experience.

Immediately i commot the plane see country i immediately wan cry for naija.

I have this habit of tipping the airport staff to give me seet by the window, buh on this day i wasn't lucky i sat behind the toilet ,good for pics cos e resemble first class,but due to much traffic of ppl going to ease themsef you no go like am.
Lol very dumb. So the smoothness of a flight is determined by it's size?
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by benjatoba(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
I flew from Lagos to Johanessburg. I went for an induction course with a South African IT Company.

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Osada2: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Smiles, mine was the last flight to Warri before the Pandemic, Lagos - Osubi, Warri. Air Peace.

I see Kanoyo Kanoyo for Airport, Bro, I just look am troway face because I no go fall my hand for am, I just arrange my collar, We dey departure and One Oyibo just come sit down with me, Bro I fear Coro, tell am say, Oyibo, my Bro is in that shop buying a Bag, you can go to the next sit.

Bro fashy money good, As we wan enter Bus carry us go the Plane, I just smile, one guy on suite say my Smile dey sexy, I say I hear, if na Agofure we enter so, to smile give me na war.

Bro I vow say I no go take Car transport for long journey again

4 Likes

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by boolet: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
United States
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Bansempire: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
englishmart:
mine was helicopter. It was for a rescue mission. Romeo was very sick with epidesyme parasychosis. He was dying and the only eligible hospital was 7900 miles away and we we were seriously bereft of time. I spoke to a friend of mine and requested he got us a small plane for an emergency. He replied he had no plane available but could let us have an helicopter. We gladly accepted and zoomed off. We took romeo into the ward and had him operated in his central duodenum. To God be the glory he survived. Romeo is a pretty nice dog. We love him so much.
what's the movie title
Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by seyz91(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
sambisa grin
kponkedenge:
I flew Lufthansa from Lagos to Berlin.... Going to Shanghai... Then from Berlin to Shanghai. Spent over a day to get to Shanghai.

How about you?

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Angelcatherine(f): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
I was so scared, especially when there was a turbulent. I almost peed in my pants. It was a wonderful experience all the same. I flew from Akwa Ibom to Lagos. I boarded Air Peace.

1 Like

Re: First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? by Bansempire: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
trinidad and tobago..15years ago

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. / 17 FG Airports Not Viable, May Shut Down Over Losses / Is It Only Those That Did Science Related Courses That Get Jobs Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.