Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) (51152 Views)

Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested For Kidnapping In Ekiti State / Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) / Three Fulani Terrorist Masquerading As IPOB/ESN Shot Dead At Nnobi Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by nelsonebby(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2021
Look at these foreigners killing our people
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by pricklewane: 8:18am On Feb 22, 2021
Is this all you can muster from your deluded igbotic foolishness ?

Gandollaar:
Legendhero Thatfairguy1 solmusdesigns solmus iamwonderful Johnmartus odua1stson sammy07 sammyj Helinues Frlukas kapita Mynd444 oshigun, Iamgrey5 seunmsg officialgarri

You accommodators abandoned your old folks in the rural areas and all claiming Lagosians! You guys must stand to be counted now or never!

Go back to your original hometowns and defend your heritage!

It's because you guys deserted the obscure villages you came from and ran to Lagos, Iskilu had to occupy and even renamed your father's land!

Go home y'all starting with the boy from iragbiji!!

Ajo ko da bi Ile!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by lekki1444: 8:18am On Feb 22, 2021
bootes the herdsman grin grin grin

auriga the goat herder
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2021
This matter no dey finish soon...
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Siwisheswereesh: 8:18am On Feb 22, 2021
Are they Fulanis or not

Nice one!
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by hotwax: 8:18am On Feb 22, 2021
SHAKABOOM:
Chai

See the small boys chancing and bullying Yoruba's in there fadas land

They have weapons now...no matter how brave you are, you only need one bullet to take you down. You want to face AK47 with bear hands. Thats why we asked them to allow us carry gun.

Fulanis are the only group of people who are licensed to carry gun. Or you think these fulanis get liver if they see guns too?

4 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by pricklewane: 8:18am On Feb 22, 2021
As expected of all foolish Igbos on NL.
Zooposki:
See the small boys overpowering Yoruba men. SMH. When I say Southern men are weak. I mean theyyyy are weeeaaakkkkk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by adewasco19(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2021
They will lie and Sai baba will rescue them.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Siwisheswereesh: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2021
[s]
Zooposki:
See the small boys overpowering Yoruba men. SMH. When I say Southern men are weak. I mean theyyyy are weeeaaakkkkk.
[/s]

Nobody armed with a gun is small cool

Allow Sunday Igboho and there won't be one Fulani left in the whole area.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by hotwax: 8:20am On Feb 22, 2021
adewasco19:
They will lie and Sai baba will rescue them.

they will be compensated by makinde

1 Like

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by wink2015(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2021
The fulani herdsmen will no longer have things easy.

FREE FOREST TO GRAZE the way they like.

From the last days of President Buhari administration to the post years of the present government they will continue to be under the watch list.

2 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by pricklewane: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2021
Don't mind them, we all know your bigoted igbo love is more e during on the Yorubas than that if those you listed. Na so Igbos share love everywhere.

mike404:
YOU WILL NOT SEE FULANI SLAVES LIKE GBAGURA AKA AMBALIJ, SEUNSMG BABALEGBA , THEBOSSTREVOR1, AND ONE FUTA-JALONIAN CALLED MUSTAPHA AKA SOULMUS AKA SOULMUSDESIGN HERE embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2021
I want to ask a simple question

The security meeting held yesterday,

IGP police = Absent (Fulani)
DSS DG = Absent (Fulani)
Chief of staff = Absent (Fulani)

And you think these people don't know what they doing abi?

4 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by tamdun: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2021
See people tormenting a whole village, I swear to God the difference is Ak47, just one man will face these hungry looking mofos
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2021
Why arrest them when you can kill them at sight?
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Sterope(f): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2021
More of this please.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2021
c
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Samirana360(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2021
where is the bloodstained cutlass ....yorubas should leave their brothers alone
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by tamdun: 8:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
All hail sunday igboho

the yorobachristian
We are not surprised that it's only Igbo people shouting yoruba muslim everywhere, u will hardly see other tribes calling people yoruba muslim and that is because they don't discriminate among themselves, but the Igbo practice Osu Caste among themselves(fellow Igbos) so why should anyone be surprised when that call us yoruba muslim?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by imagrg(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2021
We need peace in Nigeria not war oh
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Mayeldah(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2021
Why arrest them when you can lynch the Mo*******kers to death.

That's why agree with the Defence Minister the other day, natives should start fighting back.

Where are all the juju men in the South that only specializes in making charm to steal peoples's destiny and kill innocent people with juju?

This is the time to use what you have to protect your people. Stop being foolish!
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by KingKingKing: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2021
aryzgreat:
Afonja don suffer

Guy mehn how do you all get so tribalistic on Monday , like you just wake up and the only thing you can think of is "Afonja" are you that jobless with no sense of responsibility on a Monday morning...?

Jeez , why not put your time to good use, I wouldn't have replied you but please I need to know what the issue is, if you need a job or money to be responsible , my DM is open.

2 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2021
Cantonese:
How that one neck come be like matchet? I mean the one on the right. Na giraffe be im papa? If aboki can do with cow and donkey inside bush, e fit do with giraffe sef. That kind person go work as local spy inside forest. Na pure kidnapper be that.
the guy don dey transform into bat vampire, see the evolution taking place, na the thirsty for human blood make him face and neck dey like that.

Check out the looks, this is pure hunger for human flesh and thirst for blood. Already In their DNA, when in the bush with them, they don't waste time to draw their arrow to attack u behind your back.

1 Like

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Segzy19: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2021
I hope the 'presidency' and Miyetti Allah sees this.

Why do they have to say about it?

I hope order from above won't come as usual to release them.

We want to see them in court, and being sentenced to jail
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2021
Hand them over to the police and forget about it grin
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2021
I'm perplexed with the idiocy of Gov Abiodun.

Nothing comes before life and these animals doesn't value life because they're always ready to die.

DO YOU NEGOTIATE WITH ANIMAL NOT TO EAT YAM?

Our Governors should grow balls and defend this people or still do not interfere whenever we decide to help ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.