Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) (51170 Views)

Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested For Kidnapping In Ekiti State / Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) / Three Fulani Terrorist Masquerading As IPOB/ESN Shot Dead At Nnobi Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2021
Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspects to the state Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for further investigation.
Scam. They want to release them angry

1 Like

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:38am On Feb 22, 2021
gimakon:

MY FATHER
You are a fool.

So as Fulani herders are beating war drums lately, your imbecility tells you they will ask you if you are Ibo or Yoruba? Your imbecility irks not just me, it irks everyone.

I pray this war comes quickly and consume you, so you'd die once and for all. Animal in human form and skin.

I LOVE THE WAY YOU DEFINED YOUR FATHER cool
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Lafenwaoke: 8:38am On Feb 22, 2021
shocked
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Farki: 8:39am On Feb 22, 2021
They are just Buharists doing what they know best.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Skepticus: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

They have weapons now...no matter how brave you are, you only need one bullet to take you down. You want to face AK47 with bear hands. Thats why we asked them to allow us carry gun.

Fulanis are the only group of people who are licensed to carry gun. Or you think these fulanis get liver if they see guns too?

Why should you ask them? Did the Fulanis ask anyone to carry the guns they use in killing your people?

Why not carry your own to protect your life, the lives your loved ones, and community?

Una southerners ehhhhnnnn...

Most of una still neva understand d plot against u all, while u think u are smart because u are largely educated than d north.

4 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Collysmith: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2021
you can not kill soldier ants by petting them you born them all at once. NONSENSE
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2021
wait till next week when another news will come that those Fulanis speaks Yoruba fluently,and that it will be concluded that they are not Fulanis but yorubas
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2021
Hardgun:
Good

How is it good? They will be released soon without charge.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by hotwax: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2021
Skepticus:

Why should you ask them? Did the Fulanis ask anyone to carry the guns they use in killing your people?

Why not carry your own to protect your life, the lives your loved ones, and community?

Most of una still neva understand d plot against u all, while u think u are smart because u are largely educated than d north.

So if you are caught with guns..its 20years in prison. Only fulanis are licensed.

During Covid19 lockdown when 1million boys cultist were on rampage. I setup a vigilante group in my neighbouhood.

I bought axe, sword(sonda), machette for them...we were working with the police until day 3, when one of their ogas came and told me they will arrest me if i dont dispose those metals. I asked should will confront those cultists with bear hands, he said if we can't do it, we should go to our rooms or else he will arrest us...

Dont be online and be using your keyboard to type anything...go to the real world and talk to people on field..

3 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by backnbeta(f): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2021
Putinofrussia:

Look at the ugly killers.Even if you Fulanis are in millions,only the Yewa hunters will decimate and annihilate all of you.
Coward criminal fulani herdsmen.
Fulanis are weaklings and they have been defeated.
Enough with the arrests. I think on this note, an eye for an eye will make the world go smart, not blind... people will think twice before poking another's eyes if they know theirs will be poked too undecided
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2021
plusfield:
They will be released by next week. If you doubt, ask of this case by month end
Next week is too far. Ask about them in 3days time

1 Like

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Nigeriadondie1: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
[s][/s]

Nobody armed with a gun is small cool

Allow Sunday Igboho and there won't be one Fulani left in the whole area.
Who is holding back Sunday Ighogho?
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Otunski: 8:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Buhari will order for their release. I can bet my balls on that.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by mansoura(f): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Skepticus: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

So if you are caught with guns..its 20years in prison. Only fulanis are licensed.

During Covid19 lockdown when 1million boys cultist were on rampage. I setup a vigilante group in my neighbouhood.

I bought axe, sword(sonda), machette for them...we were working with the police until day 3, when one of their ogas came and told me they will arrest me if i dont dispose those metals. I asked should will confront those cultists with bear hands, he said if we can't do it, we should go to our rooms or else he will arrest us...

Dont be online and be using your keyboard to type anything...go to the real world and talk to people on field..

I understand your position but it is still advisable that you keep those "metals". If those "one million" boys had attacked your neighbourhood, I can swear it with my life that those policemen telling you to dispose those "metals" will never show up to protect you. If you lose your life, you will be, just another statistic that will make the front page of Nairaland.

As a matter of fact, the policemen know that you are doing right. They are only trying to caution you in case so that you (and others) don't take the advantage of protecting yourself to infringe on the right of others or even cause chaos.

I'm always strapped, ready for anyone that will bring their "nonsense" to me, unprovoked. Nigeria has crazy folks. I can be crazy too. I'm taking no chances. Self-protection is a fundamental human right that is recognized worldwide including the United Nations.

2 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by lollybee15(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2021
And the Oloriburuku Governor (Fulani's slave) said it wasn't Fulani herdsmen that are causing troubles in the state but Bandits, who are the bandits? May God help us in the South West.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2021
Putinofrussia:

Look at the ugly killers.Even if you Fulanis are in millions,only the Yewa hunters will decimate and annihilate all of you.
Coward criminal fulani herdsmen.
Fulanis are weaklings and they have been defeated.
Yewa hunters, no more amotekun or Igboho. Empty ewedu idiotic chestbeatersgrin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Greenback: 8:57am On Feb 22, 2021
Mere looking at these people tells you one thing, they are still evolving into full human form and are not yet complete humans...that's the reason they kill people violently like a wild animal would....and these are the kinda sub humans that coneheads gave powers to!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by floss(m): 8:59am On Feb 22, 2021
I have one solution to ending terrorism in Nigeria since Government and the military has failed Nigerians independently....We have Private Security Agencies, such as Eastern Security Network, Niger- Delta Militants etc, Government should pay any of these groups and empower them giving them go ahead order, I bet you before 48hours Shakau will be captured, Boko Haram will cease to exist, Banditry will stop...but like I always tell people Nigerian Government both past and present are all thieves,they are the greatest beneficiary of this terrorism escapades,so they should stop telling us they are seeking for funds to fight terrorism. Since 10years now that Nigeria Government is fighting terrorism, they have claimed to spend more than 1 trillion naira for the cause....just pay these private security agency 200billion, terrorism will be history in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Grace001: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2021
Just look at them... They have never tasted what good life is, all their life they live in bushes like animals. They have no life ambition, no plan to raise good kids or happy family

This are the kind of people you live with as one Nigeria. And you think you will live in peace, no way.

It’s easy for people like this to kill those who live and appreciate good life, kill those who have future ambitions.

These Fulani Herdsmen live like animals they don’t value human life, living with people like this will endanger your life
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Greenback: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2021
plusfield:
They will be released by next week. If you doubt, ask of this case by month end

You got it man,they will be released...that's for sure..they can easily say the blood is from a bush animal....infact Abuja Cate less. grin
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 9:00am On Feb 22, 2021
Gandollaar:
Legendhero Thatfairguy1 solmusdesigns solmus iamwonderful Johnmartus odua1stson sammy07 sammyj Helinues Frlukas kapita Mynd444 oshigun, Iamgrey5 seunmsg officialgarri lekki1444

You accommodators abandoned your old folks in the rural areas and all claiming Lagosians! You guys must stand to be counted now or never!

Go back to your original hometowns and defend your heritage!

It's because you guys deserted the obscure villages you came from and ran to Lagos, Iskilu had to occupy and even renamed your father's land!

Go home y'all starting with the boy from iragbiji!!

Ajo ko da bi Ile!
All yorubas shout Ekó óní bajé, ò bajé ti as if Lagos is their state of origin. For the record, Lagos is a no man's land and Igbo population is nearing 49.5% of the total inhabitants residing in the said city.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 22, 2021
Skepticus:

These are no ordinary words if you ask me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2021
Zooposki:
See the small boys overpowering Yoruba men. SMH. When I say Southern men are weak. I mean theyyyy are weeeaaakkkkk.
Excluding IPOB's ESN
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by myobjective: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

They have weapons now...no matter how brave you are, you only need one bullet to take you down. You want to face AK47 with bear hands. Thats why we asked them to allow us carry gun.

Fulanis are the only group of people who are licensed to carry gun. Or you think these fulanis get liver if they see guns too?

Don't mind that chest beater jare!

If people are allowed to carry guns, Fulani terrorism will be a thing of the past.
Bambaras in Mali are currently dealing with Fulani as we speak, simply because the state armed them to fight back
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by four44: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2021
Catch them Young, u can imagine at this tender ages all this one don join terrorist groups
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by MansoryMX(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2021
Zooposki:
See the small boys overpowering Yoruba men. SMH. When I say Southern men are weak. I mean theyyyy are weeeaaakkkkk.

Get your facts right kid. Things are not done lawlessly except on a full blown War. If this country goes into another civil war, me or you might die as a victim of war. Is this what you want? Besides it’s West and not South! Here in South we kill and burn alive without even telling anybody or saying it out for one stupid Media to post nonsense!
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by lekki1444: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2021
Gandollaar:
Legendhero Thatfairguy1 solmusdesigns solmus iamwonderful Johnmartus odua1stson sammy07 sammyj Helinues Frlukas kapita Mynd444 oshigun, Iamgrey5 seunmsg officialgarri lekki1444 pepperdemzombie

You accommodators abandoned your old folks in the rural areas and all claiming Lagosians! You guys must stand to be counted now or never!

Go back to your original hometowns and defend your heritage!

It's because you guys deserted the obscure villages you came from and ran to Lagos, Iskilu had to occupy and even renamed your father's land!

Go home y'all starting with the boy from iragbiji!!

Ajo ko da bi Ile!
believe it or not but i am actually a real lagosian. from ikorodu. i swear on my life . grin
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2021
ogbuefieze:
Na this malnourished boys dey terrorize my yoruba blodas reach make dem run enter Benin republic? na wa o!

Nwanne, the thing tire me.
These dogs rape women and girls in their farms, pluck out their eyes and behead them. A very painful way to die.

And yet some useless people in the name of Yoruba men still see ibos as their number one enemy.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Tupaq: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2021
They for waste the bastards!!!

Who is gonna feed these bastards in prison?�
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by lekki1444: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

Yewa hunters, no more amotekun or Igboho. Empty ewedu idiotic chestbeatersgrin grin grin grin
bros dont be talking about ewedu like dat na.i enjoy eating ewedu. aka hydraulic soup grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) / Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.