Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) (51155 Views)

Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested For Kidnapping In Ekiti State / Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) / Three Fulani Terrorist Masquerading As IPOB/ESN Shot Dead At Nnobi Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by hotwax: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2021
BOOZELEE:

Nnamdi KANU bla bla bla.

U are here yarning dust and it is breakfast time in ur idp camp seme branch.Go and que up before food pass u buy.
Fulani's have pulled u guys skirt up and Nigerians and the world know u guys are nothing but b*****s and cowards.

im ignoring your b****st...I have igbo friends. I dont want to insult them. They are respected people. I know Igbo people are reasonable.

Some of them are hate filled...yes...but I shouldnt use that opportunity to insult the whole race...I will insult you back by not insulting Igbo race. Igbo are industrious ..hardworking people...

But you..you are just frustrated and hopeless human being looking for who to kill him. If your life have no meaning...why can't you drink dettol and save us the stress
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by atonement12: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

Bros..not with weapons. You can defend yourself by restling. Not with weapon...ask those mumu police.

Immediatly buhari gained power in 2015. He suspended gun licensing up till today. He already planned for this fulani unslaught.

You must be a billionaire to be able to get a gun license right now. And the license will come from the IG himself after paying millions of naira.

I wanted to get a gun...I have guys in the force...when I estimated the cost, meeeeen..I ran away
Yes, I know it was planned. It happened before in some nations. They mopped up the citizens guns under the guise of security precaution. Millions were later slaughtered since they no longer can defend themselves.- It is obvious that this is what this Sunni Jihad Fulani-controlled government is planning.
Unfortunately, the foolish, selfish southern politicians refuse to wake up to the evil plan of this man and his kinsmen.
I have been telling southerners for some years now to prepare for war if there is no restructuring for true federalism, because they will take control of all financial and military apparatus.
Southerners, both home and abroad, should be making foregn contacts for military supports in anticipation of Jihadists onslaught.
God bless you.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by VanBommel(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2021
Putinofrussia:

Look at the ugly killers.Even if you Fulanis are in millions,only the Yewa hunters will decimate and annihilate all of you.
Coward criminal fulani herdsmen.
Fulanis are weaklings and they have been defeated
this is the kind of morale I need from the south.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Kinikini: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2021
To those who are bringing religious colouration to the herdsmen-farmers crisis, please note that Yusuf matched Ismaila according to this report. I have often explained the crisis is about resources i.e grazing land, and the weak laws that does not punish both the cattle rustlers and the culprits who destroy farms.

maintained the stance

Islie:
Three Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass, Caught For Burning Houses, Injuring Residents

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/21/three-herdsmen-arrested-ogun-bloodstained-cutlass-caught-burning-houses-injuring
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by MrIcredible: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2021
[s]
gimakon:

Fortunately, my father can not show thoughtlessness like a fagot like you.
So you imagine, if war comes, Fulani I know will ask you if you Ibo or Yoruba? You denigrate a tribe, when you have your own errs? When even everyone knows how slippery a Yoruba man can be.

Imagine the endsars incident, people clamour for a better nation, your fellow useless Yoruba man in the name of Adeyinka grandson said, the ibos destroy Yoruba land, and no havoc was wrecked on Ibo land, idiot day UK, day see wetin day happen for ibo land. Whereas, na better Nigeria all day find. Since then, let him come and show one useful thing he has done for a better Nigeria.

You are an animal. If I happened to be your father, I'd demand all I spent to train you in school. You are really worthless. If your gullibility can think a genocide, a looming genocide will ask difference in tribe.

Stupid man.
[/s]
Fortunately, you're a liar.

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by BOOZELEE: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

im ignoring your b****st...I have igbo friends. I dont want to insult them. They are respected people. I know Igbo people are reasonable.

Some of them are hate filled...yes...but I shouldnt use that opportunity to insult the whole race...I will insult you back by not insulting Igbo race. Igbo are industrious ..hardworking people...

But you..you are just frustrated and hopeless human being looking for who to kill him. If your life have no meaning...why can't you drink dettol and save us the stress

Idp gang.

So when u where running ur mouth abt KANU u didn't know u where insulting Igbo's.
Go and defend ur land and stop bin a hybrid coward looking for excuse for bin a coward.

Very soon u will ask for permission to have an erection to bleep ur woman.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by hotwax: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2021
BOOZELEE:

Idp gang.

So when u where running ur mouth abt KANU u didn't know u where insulting Igbo's.
Go and defend ur land and stop bin a hybrid coward looking for excuse for bin a coward.

its werey like you that made me insult him. I got carried away. I respect him alot. He has always been on the side of yorubas. As for the idp gang..i will waive it. You sha wan make I dey insult Igbo...

you have failed
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by qtx(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2021
Islie:
Three Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass, Caught For Burning Houses, Injuring Residents

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/21/three-herdsmen-arrested-ogun-bloodstained-cutlass-caught-burning-houses-injuring
if not because of the hardware they are using, is it these pale, hungry, and fainting-looking hoodoos that can kill someone? shocked
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by celeiyke: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2021
If you mistakenly handover these guys to police, the police will release them
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by hstar: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2021
wink2015:
The fulani herdsmen will no longer have things easy.

FREE FOREST TO GRAZE the way they like.

From the last days of President Buhari administration to the post years of the present government they will continue to be under the watch list.
Very certain
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Fastlinkpro: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2021
plusfield:
They will be released by next week. If you doubt, ask of this case by month end

Honestly, they will say its blood stain from Cow they slaughter
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by hstar: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
my friend keep quiet there. the only igbo population in lagos is in 2 by 4 shop selling fake spare parts or in traffic chasing car selling gala sad
E pain am ooo grin grin grin
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Odua1stson: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

All yorubas shout Ekó óní bajé, ò bajé ti as if Lagos is their state of origin. For the record, Lagos is a no man's land and Igbo population is nearing 49.5% of the total inhabitants residing in the said city.
see this omo irankiran, your total population is 60% now, nyamiris and their foolishness. Even nyamiris the descendants of ape wan claim lagos also
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by lekki1444: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

E pain am ooo grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy Bros wetin you chop remain for your afonja brothers grin grin
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Josywhyte: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2021
Spineless fools
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Regex: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2021
Skepticus:

Why should you ask them? Did the Fulanis ask anyone to carry the guns they use in killing your people?

Why not carry your own to protect your life, the lives your loved ones, and community?

Una southerners ehhhhnnnn...

Most of una still neva understand d plot against u all, while u think u are smart because u are largely educated than d north.

Southerners deh funny sometimes. They have ridiculed the term "being educated".

I am just seeing on the front page that the army has successfully annihilated the ESN. grin grin not sure what they mean. They said same of BH yet here we are with killer herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by BOOZELEE: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

its werey like you that made me insult him. I got carried away. I respect him alot. He has always been on the side of yorubas. As for the idp gang..i will waive it. You sha wan make I dey insult Igbo...

you have failed

Don't be emotionally carried away.No Igbo man will like to see a Yoruba man killed for no reason.

Its just our regular online insults which u guys started and we are just repaying u guys back.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2021
Grace001:
Just look at them... They have never tasted what good life is, all their life they live in bushes like animals. They have no life ambition, no plan to raise good kids or happy family

This are the kind of people you live with as one Nigeria. And you think you will live in peace, no way.

It’s easy for people like this to kill those who live and appreciate good life, kill those who have future ambitions.

These Fulani Herdsmen live like animals they don’t value human life, living with people like this will endanger your life
these guys are against civilization

They are a threat to humanity!
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Grace001: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
these guys are against civilization

They are a threat to humanity!

Exactly, you said it all.

Fulani Herdsmen are a threat to humanity
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Gandollaar(f): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
nwanne bia nwokem, this fake brotherhood that you igbo do, saying all igbos are brothers but in the east you are killing each other like christmas fowl. yoruba we dont do that one ooo. me i come this world alone. i no sabi anybody for kwara or ijebu cheesy cheesy
grin yorubas only like skull mining.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by lekki1444: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Gandollaar:
grin yorubas only like skull mining.
the bororos have taken over skull mining from us. the bororos is the new skull mining champions cheesy
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by rotadeco27: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kill and burn them.
Don't let them get to the police again . jungle justice is Tue way to go for the wicked
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by alomeda600(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
GeneralPula:
Sahara reporters..

Reporting fake news since 1900..
You are very stupid.. I am quite use
to Ayetoro.. This is real! Buffoon!
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by CBARRY1: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
See their malnourished bodies. DEMONS IN HUMAN CLOTHENS.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Bigjoe68: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I recommend Jungle Justice on their Idiotic Faces

This is the last we will hear. They will be quietly released.
They should have been quietly done away with and buried ����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) / 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.