Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) (51154 Views)

Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested For Kidnapping In Ekiti State / Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) / Three Fulani Terrorist Masquerading As IPOB/ESN Shot Dead At Nnobi Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by focus7: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2021
And the useless governor said they are not criminals
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Gandollaar(f): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
believe it or not but i am actually a real lagosian. from ikorodu. i swear on my life . grin
You should still lend your kith and kin in Ijebu a helping hand.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by lekki1444: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

All yorubas shout Ekó óní bajé, ò bajé ti as if Lagos is their state of origin. For the record, Lagos is a no man's land and Igbo population is nearing 49.5% of the total inhabitants residing in the said city.
my friend keep quiet there. the only igbo population in lagos is in 2 by 4 shop selling fake spare parts or in traffic chasing car selling gala sad
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by lekki1444: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2021
Gandollaar:
You should still lend your kith and kin in Ijebu a helping hand.
nwanne bia nwokem, this fake brotherhood that you igbo do, saying all igbos are brothers but in the east you are killing each other like christmas fowl. yoruba we dont do that one ooo. me i come this world alone. i no sabi anybody for kwara or ijebu cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by SHAKABOOM: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

They have weapons now...no matter how brave you are, you only need one bullet to take you down. You want to face AK47 with bear hands. Thats why we asked them to allow us carry gun.

Fulanis are the only group of people who are licensed to carry gun. Or you think these fulanis get liver if they see guns too?

I remember my primary school days when lossers and cowards give excuses like.

Im beat me becos im tall pass me

Im beat me becos sand enter my eye

I no wan fight becos I be child of God.

I no wan fight becos if my papa hear say I fight im go flog me.

My guy the earlier u guys stop giving excuses the better.Abi Fulani dey collect permission before dem carry gun?

2 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
my friend keep quiet there. the only igbo population in lagos is in 2 by 4 shop selling fake spare parts or in traffic chasing car selling gala sad

LOL....you are here wasting time while the Bororo are claiming new generation skulls. You better jump Keke and go village sharp, sharp.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Kelvin3476: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2021
fitzmayowa:
I hope the momentum is sustained no room for terrorists hiding the in the forest....
THAT NAME "HOPE" DON CAST . MY IMO GOVERNOR DON SPOIL THE NAME
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
U are yet to wake up to reality bro. Well, it will be a harmless venture if I enlighten you a little about Lagos and her inhabitants.
Igbos from the 5 states including Delta and Rivers make up
95% of Alaba International market
Computer village complex
Idumota market.
ASPAMDA for spare parts market
Dominating in real estate development
Igbo has Igbo representative in Lagos State House of Assembly and Reps
Lagos Island and Mainland have Igbos living massively in them
Rest my brother, Igbos are major stakeholders in Lagos and there's nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by lekki1444: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2021
sayisayi:

LOL....you are here wasting time while the Bororo are claiming new generation skulls. You better jump Keke and go village sharp, sharp.
i guess the bororo have taken the title of skull miners away from afonja. we are happy to give them the new title as the new skull miners cheesy
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by hotwax: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2021
SHAKABOOM:

I remember my primary school days when lossers and cowards give excuses like.

Im beat me becos im tall pass me

Im beat me becos sand enter my eye

I no wan fight becos I be child of God.

I no wan fight becos if my papa hear say I fight im go flog me.

My guy the earlier u guys stop giving excuses the better.Abi Fulani dey collect permission before dem carry gun?

Online chestbeater.

1. Have you ever engaged in deadly conflict before (not street fight)
2. Have you killed someone before?
3. Have you engaged someone with armed AK47 without guns before.

If your answer is no to any of those question. You are either a kid, or the normal slowpoke keyboard nincompoop who always think fight to kill is like movie or video game.

Fulanis no dey collect permission. But Nigeria military and Police are protecting fulanis. They always patrol villages in search of guns and disarm whoever have them..or even arrest them.

Do you even know whats going on in real world. Having a gun means you are ready to fight the military and police.

PSS: I can assure you have not engaged in conflicts as i have done

1 Like

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by lekki1444: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

U are yet to wake up to reality bro. Well, it will be a harmless venture if I enlighten you a little about Lagos and her inhabitants.
Computer village complex
Idumota market.
Rest my brother, Igbos are major stakeholders in Lagos and there's nothing anybody can do about it.
bia nwokem the reality is that ndigbo is in alaba selling fake spare parts and in traffic chasing my mercedes V boot trying to sell me gala and lasera in traffic angry
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by saintruky(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2021
So na these 3 tiny urchins na dey threaten full village... I believe my warri, na their ashes police go see carry...
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by atonement12: 9:26am On Feb 22, 2021
Skepticus:

Southern men are rubbish (on a general note). It makes me give props to Fulani men. Though not muscular or physically intimidating, they match up with fierce determination.

Meanwhile, the Yoruba cowards are hiding in big cities like Lagos, and Ibadan ranting online and waiting for "constituted" authorities to defend their villages for them while the Fulanis are making considerable gains.
cheesy Desperate sadist!

1 Like

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by 2tpick: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2021
KingKingKing:

Guy mehn how do you all get so tribalistic on Monday , like you just wake up and the only thing you can think of is "Afonja" are you that jobless with no sense of responsibility on a Monday morning...?

Jeez , why not put your time to good use, I wouldn't have replied you but please I need to know what the issue is, if you need a job or money to be responsible , my DM is open.

Hahaha

Bro it's not that serious, just for the banter. Don't get yourself worked up unnecessarily.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by atonement12: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2021
KingKingKing:

Guy mehn how do you all get so tribalistic on Monday , like you just wake up and the only thing you can think of is "Afonja" are you that jobless with no sense of responsibility on a Monday morning...?

Jeez , why not put your time to good use, I wouldn't have replied you but please I need to know what the issue is, if you need a job or money to be responsible , my DM is open.
That is what their Lord Nnamdi Kanu taught them to be doing!sad
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by jrusky(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Look at them, are these not suppose to be in school? The North are very wicked human by refusing bluntly to encourage education in the name of whatever reason its a shame.

Look at that one with his neck like Angbulu neck(vulture).
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by NOwazobia: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2021
Zooposki:
See the small boys overpowering Yoruba men. SMH. When I say Southern men are weak. I mean theyyyy are weeeaaakkkkk.
There is truth in what you said but another truth you failed to mention is that kids are more deadly with weapons than adults, as they lack the ability to apply self control in all what they do and are still yet to master the act of reasoning but emotions.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Donedeal1(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2021
Order from above very soon.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by SHAKABOOM: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

Online chestbeater.

1. Have you ever engaged in deadly conflict before (not street fight)
2. Have you killed someone before?
3. Have you engaged someone with armed AK47 without guns before.

If your answer is no to any of those question. You are either a kid, or the normal slowpoke keyboard nincompoop who always think fight to kill is like movie or video game.

Fulanis no dey collect permission. But Nigeria military and Police are protecting fulanis. They always patrol villages in search of guns and disarm whoever have them..or even arrest them.

Do you even know whats going on in real world. Having a gun means you are ready to fight the military and police.

See this Yoruba coward calling an ijaw/Igbo man chest beater.
U asked ur question like a kid..So if I have don every thing u listed I will tell u yes.
Keep waiting for permission..Abi kip waiting for bees to attack dem on ur behalf.lols

If it is to write epistle on how agbekoya and ur fore fadas defeated Europe,Asia and america in 1131BC una hand go sharp..If una come see fight una go run,chicken out.

1 Like

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Sheggy13(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

All yorubas shout Ekó óní bajé, ò bajé ti as if Lagos is their state of origin. For the record, Lagos is a no man's land and Igbo population is nearing 49.5% of the total inhabitants residing in the said city.
It's actually 99% not 49.5%. Some of you just attract unnecessary hate to yourselves with idiotic comments like this. You're quick at pulling out statistics from your anus.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by hotwax: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2021
SHAKABOOM:

See this Yoruba coward calling an ijaw/Igbo man chest beater.
U asked ur question like a kid..So if I have don every thing u listed I will tell u yes.
Keep waiting for permission..Abi kip waiting for bees to attack dem on ur behalf.lols

If it is to write epistle on how agbekoya and ur fore fadas defeated Europe,Asia and america in 1131BC una hand go sharp..If una come see fight una go run,chicken out.

Ok omo nna...na you..Igbo tribalist..i no get energy to play your coward game. Nnamdi kanu ran away. If your god kanu is brave, he should have stayed to handle AK47 and fight. No he ran away....

I want to ask, if kanu was brave he should be with an illegal/unlicensed AK47 and fight. Is that not what you want me to do? Your god didnt do it..so you expect me to do it.

kid if you no get brain, go road side go meet your fellow yaba left crowd. Coward online warrior.

seriously how old are you? You wey banger go sound you go faint..you dey form keyboard warrior. We know your type

1 Like

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by atonement12: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

So if you are caught with guns..its 20years in prison. Only fulanis are licensed.

During Covid19 lockdown when 1million boys cultist were on rampage. I setup a vigilante group in my neighbouhood.

I bought axe, sword(sonda), machette for them...we were working with the police until day 3, when one of their ogas came and told me they will arrest me if i dont dispose those metals. I asked should will confront those cultists with bear hands, he said if we can't do it, we should go to our rooms or else he will arrest us...

Dont be online and be using your keyboard to type anything...go to the real world and talk to people on field..
The police don't have the right to tell you not to defend yourself. Get lawyers, good lawyers, that knows constitutional rights and reject any intimidation of arrests.
Also, pressure your political representatives to stand for you. Don't fold your hands and allow criminal injustice from any source. Be ready to defend yourself and your family.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Sheggy13(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2021
Dapo Abiodun might just be the greatest mistake of a governor in the South west- very docile, inactive and cowardly. These Fulani criminals who should not be found among humans are just having it so easy in Ogun state.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by hotwax: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2021
atonement12:
The police don't have the right to tell you not to defend yourself. Get lawyers, good lawyers, that knows constitutional rights and reject any intimidation of arrests.
Also, pressure your political representatives to stand for you. Don't fold your hands and allow criminalp injustice from any source. Be ready to defend yourself and your family.

Bros..not with weapons. You can defend yourself by restling. Not with weapon...ask those mumu police.

Immediatly buhari gained power in 2015. He suspended gun licensing up till today. He already planned for this fulani unslaught.

You must be a billionaire to be able to get a gun license right now. And the license will come from the IG himself after paying millions of naira.

I wanted to get a gun...I have guys in the force...when I estimated the cost, meeeeen..I ran away

1 Like

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by hotwax: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2021
Sheggy13:
Dapo Abiodun might just be the greatest mistake of a governor in the South west- very docile, inactive and cowardly. These Fulani criminals who should not be found among humans are just having it so easy in Ogun state.

He is competing with makinde. Fulanis have not tested osun really well. Thats the only way we can know if osun governor is not a mistake too
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by atonement12: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

Yewa hunters, no more amotekun or Igboho. Empty ewedu idiotic chestbeatersgrin grin grin grin
You idiotic, frustrated, hateful Ipob, you are still constituting yourself as a public nuisance on this forum!
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by jrusky(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

Computer village complex
Idumota market.

Do you have job? If no I can help you quote me and drop your mail address ok.

You sound minion and lack brain structure to the meanest. You are chest beating igbo this igbo that in Lagos you have no shame. These is how we go about chest beating on another mans land as their developers but goats and reptiles are the tenants in most big houser in our villages.

Igbo is a major stake holder in Lagos yes Lagos na your papa Land. Igbo my tribe I see them like the gypsy who in their lives their home doesn't suit them to stay but be flying around like flies looking for pooh to perch.

No different between igbo and fulani only one come to dominate and kill while the other come dominate, chest beat, crime lord, arrongant and disrespectful to their host. Kaduna na we develop am, Nassarawa na we owns it, Edo na we develop am, Gombe na our own, Kano oh we are the major stakeholder, Lagos na we, Ibadan na our village blabla shit. Has a dumbass like you ask why we everywhere and no one come our side from other tribe to develop our side too Has a fool like you ask why building others land and our land is near empty Has your block brain ask you what of if war brake out and everyone has to bear his fathers name how do we move these billion in other land out

Im sorry for people like you who Laboured in another mans land and forget a day of trouble might come and your billions will be taken ovef and use to fight you.

Go find job or I will give you one anukpama. If you like call lala or damn shit OP whatever to block my account I give no shit Nwanne. I just naturally hate arrogant and chest beating people eith passion.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Le2money(m): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2021
You are always fast with your judgement....what if the attacked is an aged man...what do you expect him to do in the presence of gun and cutlass....reason with your brain now Mr 007

Zooposki:
See the small boys overpowering Yoruba men. SMH. When I say Southern men are weak. I mean theyyyy are weeeaaakkkkk.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by tamunobello: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2021
Nice one
Islie:
Three Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass, Caught For Burning Houses, Injuring Residents

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/21/three-herdsmen-arrested-ogun-bloodstained-cutlass-caught-burning-houses-injuring
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by BOOZELEE: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2021
hotwax:

Ok omo nna...na you..Igbo tribalist..i no get energy to play your coward game. Nnamdi kanu ran away. If your god kanu is brave, he should have stayed to handle AK47 and fight. No he ran away....

I want to ask, if kanu was brave he should be with an illegal/unlicensed AK47 and fight. Is that not what you want me to do? Your god didnt do it..so you expect me to do it.

kid if you no get brain, go road side go meet your fellow yaba left crowd. Coward online warrior.

seriously how old are you? You wey banger go sound you go faint..you dey form keyboard warrior. We know your type

Nnamdi KANU bla bla bla.

U are here yarning dust and it is breakfast time in ur idp camp seme branch.Go and que up before food pass u buy.
Fulani's have pulled u guys skirt up and Nigerians and the world know u guys are nothing but b*****s and cowards.
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2021
Jus imagine yorubas burning houses in jigawa, and killing people.
Guess wat wil happen.

God give us peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security / Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.