Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha (16131 Views)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by Kemistri4(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2021
Gandollaar:
Lekki1444 is a goat. Iskilu is teaching him how to rule his land.

Now I see grin
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by Gandollaar(f): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
This one that you pipo are always fighting each other can this biafra ever be achieved in the next 5000 years ? undecided
Iskilu has a town he grabbed and named after himself. Another Ilorin saga taking place in your korokoro eyes while you are here regurgitating.

Elesetinrin!
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by Angelfrost(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2021
seunmsg:
What is happening between them is very shameful. Politics should never get to that level. Responsible Igbo leaders should intervene before they kill each other.

Killing each other is exactly what most right thinking and progressive masses are hoping for!!! tongue

Give this sycophancy a rest... Okorocha and Hope are less than useless as far as the average Imolite is concerned.
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by EmekaA125(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Northern Governors don't behave in such manner, even if they disagree

Ganduje and Kwankwaso had differences and political fight, but never did they start destroying each others property or arresting each other like common thief

No be lie bro. Nrtherners play mature politics without bitterness and acrimony far better than Southern politicians.
Ganduje–Kwankwaso (Kano)
Matawalle–Yari (Zamfara)
Tawbuwal–his predecessor (Sokoto)
Bala Mohammed–his predecessor (Bauchi)
Despite their differences, they always maintained truce and constraints from their supporters. And to think that none of them has spoken against banditry & Fulani herdsmen menace is another reason I fear Northerners and their uniform mind of politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by Chiminemine(m): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2021
xamuel17:
instead of them thinking of how to avoid mass lynching by ESN and well meaning igbos , they are here fighting like children.

To All South Eastern Governors , WINTER IS COMING!
guy you crack me up guy..�� mass lynching!!!!
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by Cantonese: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Northern Governors don't behave in such manner, even if they disagree

Ganduje and Kwankwaso had differences and political fight, but never did they start destroying each others property or arresting each other like common thief

How are you sure? Do you know how much in collateral losses it cost Ganduje and Kwakwanso? Will you ever know? Do you think they are all shown on the pages of newspapers?
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by SmartPolician: 8:16am On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:
Even your so called Elder statesmen act this way. One will imagine, how will you people behave if you have a sovereign state. UK have given us a difficult task of maintaining this Animals and making them act in a civilized manner. God bless all strong leaders in Nigeria, especially Gowon for acting like a good leader when they are forced to act.

I'm afraid you didn't make any sense.
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by EmekaA125(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2021
okpalaAnambra:

Even with Umahi's problem with Elechi they never went this far to fight, he still continued Elechi's projects, same with Sullivan and Chimaroke
I don't know why these ones are behaving like this
Obiano and Obi too though Obiano stopped some of Obi's projects and never completed it.
Ikpeazu and T.A Orji. Though Ikpeazu couldn't fight ex Gov T.A Orji wholeheartedly because his son, Chinedum Orji holds sway till now as Speaker, ASHA and he (Ikpeazu) feared any wrong moves and attack on his predecessor would hasten or warrant his impeachment, so he maintained his cool. Imo State has been an arena of war and mindless politics in Igboland despite their claims about having high number of educated citizens in SouthEast. For the records, Okorocha has made name for himself before unseating Ikedi Ohakim in 2017. He was a man of affluence and philantropy and there's no way Gov Hope Uzodinma will seal up this Estate without him fighting back aggressively.
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by SmartPolician: 8:18am On Feb 22, 2021
SuperBold:
Imo Thugs are deadly. Alaigbo is doing well. Why is that an average igbo is safer in SW compared to East?

Safety, you say? The same South West that the herders have overrun? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by EmekaA125(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2021
kenbee:
Gov Umahi isn't a good leader either. SouthEast is more divided under his Chairmanship than ever.
For record purpose, He and Gov Hope created their own Ohaneze group.

Karma is real!
Prof George Obiozor is the authentic President-General of Ohaneze Ndigbo. It's Imo state turn to produce Chief Nnia Nwodo successor and I don't know why every single group in Igboland is having parallel leadership. Too bad
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by descarado: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2021
Okorocha courted and invited fulani herdsman to imo state. He even built settlements for them thinking his wish of becoming president or kingmaker will be met. Used and dumped. They planted uzodinma again to use and dump him and he is so into the role they casted him for. Shameful southern politicians.
No matter how rich, they will always be pawn in the hands of fulani man be it politician or cattle herder.
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by descarado: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

Safety, you say? The same South West that the herders have overrun? undecided undecided undecided
Wether south west or east, it's the same.
They have taken over while u guys are pussy falling over part, tribe and money.
What's the difference.
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by lekki1444: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2021
Gandollaar:
Lekki1444 is a goat. Iskilu is teaching him how to rule his land.
who the heck is iskilu ? i aint never heard of that nigga. sunday igboho we know sad
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by EmekaA125(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2021
SuperBold:

Yoruba see oh, he respected his leader even tho he's in APC but you join them to abuse Tinubu cos of the same thing.
Tinubu is greedy
He believes in lording himself over others
He is the political slavemaster of Yorubas
He believes in godfatherism
He controls political structure of SWest and always make sure his puppet becomes governor in all Yoruba state.
He's a known thief using bullion van to cart away money for his personal use.
He thrives in embezzlement. He will rather see a state crumbles than the money moving out his account
He controls every ewedu eating slave bastards
He enthrones and dethrones governor which can never happen in SouthEast. The list is endless
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by lekki1444: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2021
Gandollaar:
Iskilu has a town he grabbed and named after himself. Another Ilorin saga taking place in your korokoro eyes while you are here regurgitating.

Elesetinrin!
who the heck isiskilu ? an IPOB general ? Sunday igboho we know sad
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by Prussian: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

Prof George Obiozor is the authentic President-General of Ohaneze Ndigbo. It's Imo state turn to produce Chief Nnia Nwodo successor and I don't know why every single group in Igboland is having parallel leadership. Too bad

Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by lekki1444: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2021
Kemistri4:

Now I see grin
nigga yo ass is like stevie wonder.you dont see nothing angry
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by okpalaAnambra: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

Obiano and Obi too though Obiano stopped some of Obi's projects and never completed it.
Ikpeazu and T.A Orji. Though Ikpeazu couldn't fight ex Gov T.A Orji wholeheartedly because his son, Chinedum Orji holds sway till now as Speaker, ASHA and he (Ikpeazu) feared any wrong moves and attack on his predecessor would hasten or warrant his impeachment, so he maintained his cool. Imo State has been an arena of war and mindless politics in Igboland despite their claims about having high number of educated citizens in SouthEast. For the records, Okorocha has made name for himself before unseating Ikedi Ohakim in 2017. He was a man of affluence and philantropy and there's no way Gov Hope Uzodinma will seal up this Estate without him fighting back aggressively.
Even if Okorocha used public funds I don't think is fair for Uzodimma's aide to insult him just like that, we should learn to handle things amicably

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by okpalaAnambra: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=Prussian post=99305846][/quote]
So you follow de parade this fake letter
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by Gandollaar(f): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
who the heck is iskilu ? i aint never heard of that nigga. sunday igboho we know sad
How can you know Iskilu when you spent so many in prison.
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by lekki1444: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2021
Gandollaar:
How can you know Iskilu when you spent so many in prison.
cheesy grin
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by Gandollaar(f): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2021
okpalaAnambra:

Even if Okorocha used public funds I don't think is fair for Uzodimma's aide to insult him just like that, we should learn to handle things amicably
Roachas moved massively against the common people during his tenure with arrogance and reckless abandon. Karma is here.
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by okpalaAnambra: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2021
Gandollaar:
Roachas moved massively against the common people during his tenure with arrogance and reckless abandon. Karma is here.
I see, what was he even thinking, like he will be in power forever or what
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by EmekaA125(m): 9:21am On Feb 22, 2021
okpalaAnambra:

Hope Uzodinma is digging his own grave. Okorocha will fight back. Watch and see bro
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by pinkgoodies(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2021
Biggers82:
When two criminals are fighting over looted funds this is what you see

IMO State Individuals am so sorry for you all.
Always say no to Supreme Court Governor.

I think you are still bitter that ihedioha was pushed out and you will never see anything good done by Hope. So now he is recovering our stolen monies, but instead you just decided to write that shit there.
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by pinkgoodies(m): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2021
okpalaAnambra:

Did okorocha respect him self, he just flew from abuja with he left legs, with no court order and opened back what was locked. If he feels that property is his. Then he should go to the right channel. He never expected that hope will pepper him like that unlike ihedioha.
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by Wolfeye: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:
Even your so called Elder statesmen act this way. One will imagine, how will you people behave if you have a sovereign state. UK have given us a difficult task of maintaining this Animals and making them act in a civilized manner. God bless all strong leaders in Nigeria, especially Gowon for acting like a good leader when they are forced to act.

A compound phool . You know nothing. The reason why these fools do not want a sovereign state is because they would NEVER be leaders in that situation and they know it.
But here you are a coon, cheering for a drunkard that took all the money in your central bank abroad.
Phoolish african
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by okpalaAnambra: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Did okorocha respect him self, he just flew from abuja with he left legs, with no court order and opened back what was locked. If he feels that property is his. Then he should go to the right channel. He never expected that hope will pepper him like that unlike ihedioha.
You're right though, but I thought the duo of Okorocha and Uzodinma reached a truce
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by mauchiz: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2021
Peace for what!? After what Apc did in Nigeria?
Apc will keep fighting until they destroy themselves.
No peace for the wicked,
Look at what they did in Nigeria,
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by InvertedHammer: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2021
/
Towards the tail end of his reign in Imo State, Rochas banned Hope from entering Imo State. Rochas used the same high-handedness in dealing with Chief C.I. Ilomuanya (Igwe of Obinugwu). The battle line is drawn between Rochas and the people I refer to as Okwelle Holdings Old Boys Association.

This battle started way before Hope joined APC. Rochas accused him of referring to him as "OkoroHausa" then.

/
Re: Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha by Biggers82(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2021
pinkgoodies:

I think you are still bitter that ihedioha was pushed out and you will never see anything good done by Hope. So now he is recovering our stolen monies, but instead you just decided to write that shit there.

Mr Boy will you short up what about the Stolen Mandate won't your so called Supreme Court Governor give out the mandate to the rightful winner

This your Hopeless Uzodinjo is a criminal the Money he has stolen from NDDC has he returned it the once he took as a senseless Senator has he returned it

That's how you will be following criminals for your daily food Shame on you boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians / NBC Shuts Vision FM For Discussing Rufai Abubakar's Reappointment / Edo State Pays ₦40,000 Minimum Wage To Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.