Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her (3319 Views)

Why You Should Discipline Your Woman / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by funkmrflexx(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2021
If your girlfriend/ wife does something and doesn't show any remorse. What are the ways you can discipline her without physically hitting or beating her
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by TANID(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2021
You No get Bad Mouth ni cheesy

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2021
hw about giving consequences for action? you can't control pple, just give em consequences for their actions

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by SultanYoung: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2021
Call your sister on the phone and put it in loudspeaker tell her to act as a girlfriend and let your wife be there before you make the call through out that month she go loyal pass dog.
That's the antidote I use to cure my wife bullshit.
What work for Musa might not work for Emeka but I believe all women go soft when they Feel and know some bitches are waiting around the corner to take their place.

20 Likes

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2021
What the poster above me said,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2021
End the fuccking relationship.

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by SultanYoung: 9:28am On Feb 22, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
What the poster above me said,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
anytime I play that trick my wife will wake me up at 3 or 4 am and be pleading I will just tell her is ok I have forgiven her

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by DaddyRochie1642: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2021
SultanYoung:
Call your sister on the phone and put it in loudspeaker tell her to act as a girlfriend and let your wife be there before you make the call through out that month she go loyal pass dog.
What work for Musa might not work for Emeka but I believe all women go soft when they Feel and know some bitches are waiting around the corner to take their place.

Op if you're smart, avoid this advise, because I don't want to read your Story on Nairaland Front Page titled
"Woman Stabs Husband for speaking on phone with mistress" grin
Or
"Woman Pours Hot Oil/Hot Water On Husband when he was asleep" grin
Or
"Wife Cuts Off Husband's Penis and uses it to Cook Noodles" grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by SultanYoung: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Op if you're smart, avoid this advise, because I don't want to read your Story on Nairaland Front Page titled
"Woman Stabs Husband for speaking on phone with mistress" grin
Or
"Woman Pours Hot Oil/Hot Water On Husband when he was asleep" grin
Or
"Wife Cuts Off Husband's Penis and uses it to Cook Noodles" grin grin

Hahahahaha you said it right but no woman will ever do that just by going through your phone or listing to your phone conversation.
This will only happened when you are caught pants down. Which a good loving husband like myself will never try not because I love my wife but because I love and respect my kids
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2021
She's only taking you for granted because she believes she's the only butter on your bread. Rectify that mindset.

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Jeon(f): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2021
funkmrflexx:
If your girlfriend/ wife does something and doesn't show any remorse. What are the ways you can discipline her without physically hitting or beating her

is it negative or positive discipline?

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Mikester: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2021
Ignore her. Sometimes to draw people closer you have to give them a little distance

Also you can be more receptive towards other ladies

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 22, 2021
I don't rule out the option of getting physical with ladies.
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by DaddyRochie1642: 9:54am On Feb 22, 2021
SultanYoung:

Hahahahaha you said it right but no woman will ever do that just by going through your phone or listing to your phone conversation.
This will only happened when you are caught pants down. Which a good loving husband like myself will never try not because I love my wife but because I love and respect my kids

You seem like a good Man grin

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by SultanYoung: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You seem like a good Man grin
Thanks mate, if a man Love and Respect his Kids I believe he will never display his unclothedness or behave wayward.
I am a role model to my kids their moral values and higher priority depend mostly what they see me do.thats why I learn to deal with anger before I get married, with the help of some few books like WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO by Tim Lahye & HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE by Dale Carnegie I accumulate alot of good stuff to be a better father,husband,and friend.
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2021
drug her to sleep..
when she's awake she'll behavegrin
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Jeon(f): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2021
SmellySperm:
drug her to sleep..
when she's awake she'll behavegrin
madness

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2021
Jeon:

madness
oga virgin.. why you stalking meundecided
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by CASTAGNE: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2021
Jeon:

madness
fati
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Liposure: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2021
Give her space for some days. She will come back to her senses.
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Jeon(f): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2021
SmellySperm:
oga virgin.. why you stalking meundecided
SmellySperm don't bother to quote back.

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Regex: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
She's only taking you for granted because she believes she's the only butter on your bread. Rectify that mindset.

I am beginning to see to your thoughts on polygamy. this shit would never happen if the woman is aware she has a replacement.

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Martinez39s(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2021
funkmrflexx:
It's lamentable that males of today don't know when to walk away instead of fixing the unfixable. Where is it written that you must die on top a particular girl? Is it written that you will die if you leave a toxic gf/wife?

A woman who openly shows no remorse is to be done away with. Stop stressing yourself with punishing her or fixing her. Dump her.

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by idahme(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
SultanYoung:

Please take it easy before you bring out the monster in her. Women kill for something lesser than 'supposed cheating ' . It may work now for you doesn't mean it will always work. stay safe
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Silentgroper(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Regex:

I am beginning to see to your thoughts on polygamy. this shit would never happen if the woman is aware she has a replacement.
Until u have a feminist as a wife. She'll leave u like u were never there.
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Regex: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
Silentgroper:
Until u have a feminist as a wife. She'll leave u like u were never there.

It even creates more space to two at the same time. Works for me.
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
Regex:

Most people dislike even thinking of polygamy, but I've discovered it truly has merit. It just takes time to overcome years of indoctrination. Especially since; from our childhood, everything from the increasingly feminist media to the church have hammered the 'evils of polygamy' into our heads. It requires a lot of strength to break free from the chains of our prejudice and become truly free from society's manipulation. That is the only true independence.
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
For girlfriend ghost her and if she doesn't still give a sh!t then break up with her cheesy
For wife all I can say is for wife not to give a damn if she does something dat offends u then that means she doesn't like u.so u would know wat to do in such a case
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Regex: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Most people dislike even thinking of polygamy, but I've discovered it truly has merit. It just takes time to overcome years of indoctrination. Especially since; from our childhood, everything from the increasingly feminist media to the church have hammered the 'evils of polygamy' into our heads. It requires a lot of strength to break free from the chains of our prejudice and become truly free from society's manipulation. That is the only true independence.

Just putting the thought into the head of your wife that you are getting another, does the work.

Told my uncle this, you needed to see how he tried to change my thoughts. We argued and then he ended it with... "Whomever you are gonna get married to is in trouble".
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
have sex like a good lovemaking session

dont mind me jare am watching 50shades right nw so take my advice with a pinch of whatever
Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Regex:

Just putting the thought into the head of your wife that you are getting another, does the work.

Told my uncle this, you needed to see how he tried to change my thoughts. We argued and then he ended it with... "Whomever you are gonna get married to is in trouble".

You have to be serious, don't bluff your wife. Initially, my wife was annoyed when I mentioned it, but she has come round to thinking it's a good idea. She was the one who suggested the lady I'm about to marry next. She and her deceased husband were our family friends.

Contrary to popular belief, women don't dislike it naturally. They only dislike it because movies have taught them to do so.

Re: How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her by LikeAking: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dick her.

Means beating her with your dick.

I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime / How To Toast A Nigerian Girls Between 18-24 And Get Their Numbers Easily. / Any More Handsome Guy Here Let Me See(photo)