Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime (3312 Views)

Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants / Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by BonPatrick(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Whenever I hug my girlfriend though we never have sex I always get hard I immediately pretend to sit down to allow it to go down and for her not to see it. Is it normal?
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by IamPlato(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
You need the lord Jesus....

Read John 3v16 everyday for one year, you go dey alright

5 Likes

Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by dingbang(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Na fvck you dey always think about.. Any girl wey you see, you wan harvest am. Perv

2 Likes

Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by aycapri(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
No mind dem jare, na man you be. �

5 Likes

Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by CalmElder(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Stop masturbating!
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Go and ask your church pastor.
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by Cerebellum: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mumu fulish OP

1 Like

Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
CalmElder:
Stop masturbating!

Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by muller101(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
As from today henceforth. Erection shall depart from thee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
dingbang:
Na fvck you dey always think about.. Any girl wey you see, you wan harvest am. Perv

Jesu
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by BonPatrick(m): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2021
Is masturbating the cause
CalmElder:
Stop masturbating!
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by CalmElder(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Is masturbating the cause

Resounding yes.
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by Quality20(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2021
get a soft rope n tie it to ur thighs ,if not u gonna be embarrassed next time cos she go soon realise say ur stick is getting hard and she might see u as a possible rapist

1 Like

Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by siofra(f): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2021
O normal nau undecided
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by KingAlabi: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Has she even allowed you to even kiss her before?

If no, how much have you spent as at now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by NarcissistKing(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2021
I wonder how you wanna have financial breakthrough when all you think about is sex.
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by BonPatrick(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2021
Omg
CalmElder:

Resounding yes.
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by BonPatrick(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2021
How can i tire it I am scared my dick is always reacting fast when a lady hold me.
Quality20:
get a soft rope n tie it to ur thighs ,if not u gonna be embarrassed next time cos she go soon realise say ur stick is getting hard and she might see u as a possible rapist
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by BonPatrick(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2021
I have spent a lot on her to make her happy
KingAlabi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Has she even allowed you to even kiss her before?

If no, how much have you spent as at now. cheesy
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by sunshineV(f): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2021
its normal. u should consider urself lucky cus plenty men are dashing men of god aka yahoo boys money every sunday to get what u have for free

1 Like

Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by KingAlabi: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
BonPatrick:
I have spent a lot on her to make her happy
What is her reason for not having sex with you?

Please tell her too that you can't also be giving her money, it is a relationship not an employment.

2 Likes

Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by Southernigbo: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
When with females, don't touch or hug them, just b a gentle man so u don't suffer erections or even wet ur trousers. Las las ur erections go de normal

1 Like

Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by Brunicekid(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Please tell her too that you can't also be giving her money, it is a relationship not an employment.
So, is relationship now about sex?? Why are some nairalanders like this

1 Like

Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by KingAlabi: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Brunicekid:
So, is relationship now about sex?? Why are some nairalanders like this
What is the difference between friends and lovers?
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by Pumpumking: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
BonPatrick:
Whenever I hug my girlfriend though we never have sex I always get hard I immediately pretend to sit down to allow it to go down and for her not to see it. Is it normal?

Really. How?
Brother can I hug her? cheesy
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by BonPatrick(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
As am talking to u now she sent me message today for 3000 to buy powder,
today is the first times she call me baby. I don't just understand her because she is a core catholic she doesn't want sex. She goes to church all the time so am confused I don't really know if she really loves me or to eat my money and go. I need your help
KingAlabi:

Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by Sonnobax15(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by Sonnobax15(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
BonPatrick:
today is the first times she call me baby. I don't just understand her because she is a core catholic she doesn't want sex. She goes to church all the time so am confused I don't really know if she really loves me or to eat my money and go. I need your help
chaiiii.......my guy,your mumu don win world cup.........core catholic kill you and her there undecided

Which kind people I dey share my masculinity with these days self? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by KingAlabi: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
BonPatrick:
Mehnnn!!!!
First off,what romantic activity have you two done?

Second, decline here request for the money for powder and observe her reactions, don't decline with sweet words, decline bluntly.

Thirdly, do you want a sexual relationship?, If yes, tell her , if not you guys are friends and not lovers, N.B: A sexual relationship must not be all about sexual intercourse.

1 Like

Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by Truvelisback(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bro, it's normal. Her software just touched ur hardware grin
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by BonPatrick(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
I don't need sex I need her to love me play with me I will be happy. I will shown her about the money. But am weak when I am with her I behave like a baby I always do what she says.
KingAlabi:

Mehnnn!!!!
First off,what romantic activity have you two done?

Second, decline here request for the money for powder and observe her reactions, don't decline with sweet words, decline bluntly.

Thirdly, do you want a sexual relationship?, If yes, tell her , if not you guys are friends and not lovers, N.B: A sexual relationship must not be all about sexual intercourse.
Re: I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime by BonPatrick(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
Guy this is true love am weak when am with her I spend without thinking and I hve not touch her
Sonnobax15:
chaiiii.......my guy,your mumu don win world cup.........core catholic kill you and her there undecided

Which kind people I dey share my masculinity with these days self? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My BIG Joystick Disgrace Me Every Time!!! / Beast Movie 2022(one Of The Best Movies Have Watch Soo Far Dis Year) Add / Beauty Vs Brains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.