Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Pjone Numbers Of All The Girls That Told Me No... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pjone Numbers Of All The Girls That Told Me No... (446 Views)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Am About Going On A Date With A Gal That Told Me............. / A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pjone Numbers Of All The Girls That Told Me No... by RealGboy: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2021
To all those guys that are single and you have time and MB or credit to waste . I shall help your ministry by giving you phone numbers of women

(1). Name - Mfon
location - Abuja
status -. Upper class
religion. -. christianity
Number /WhatsApp. -. 07060943432
mentality -. Classy

(2). Name - Grace
location. - Lagos
status. -. God hands
Religion. -. Complicated
number /WhatsApp. 0706098 6149
Re: Pjone Numbers Of All The Girls That Told Me No... by fuckaholic25(f): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2021
u re going bananas, op
Re: Pjone Numbers Of All The Girls That Told Me No... by RealGboy: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
fuckaholic25:
u re going bananas, op

but you copied it
Re: Pjone Numbers Of All The Girls That Told Me No... by thatsleepboy1: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
I'm with you op

(1) (Reply)

My Secret Relationship With Father’s Hot Maid / Crazy Question Just For You Guys / Can This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.