Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me (35977 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / Am About Going On A Date With A Gal That Told Me............. / A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Stephen2324(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
My then girlfriend is happily married to the man that told her to leave me and marry him

His reasons was I was still young that I will still be able to love again

Bruh na man dey do man

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by 4teenblaq: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
You ex girl got fish brain.

You should be thanking God she left.

Modified: for those of you quoting me endlessly, I no blame una. Imagine someone leaving you because another person persuaded him/her that you are too young to him, that you have time and a lot of option. What will happen if she stick with him? Because he is young, so it means she won't be happily married to him in the future?

Don't worry maybe next few years, op will create another thread and give us gbedu on how the girl divorce the old man because another person told her that the man is too old for her.

288 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
But he told her the bitter truth na, why are you pained? Were you ready to marry and she didn’t agree? Please be happy for her and support her with prayers in her marital life, you were obviously a time waster.

351 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Abfinest007(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Go for Thanksgiving

26 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Romanoff(f): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Stephen2324:
My then girlfriend is happily married to the man that told her to leave me and marry him

Bruh na man dey do man

Did he lie though?

Would you have married her then or now?

Na una go shame women calling them "evening newspaper" when they don't marry early cause they haven't found a man that is ready.

As long as she's happy with who she is married to, she did the right thing.

Sorry ehn, your own wife dey front.

269 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Demigod22: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thank God she left you for the man. God can bless some people too early.

35 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by virginprincess(f): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
4teenblaq:

You are tha one who has fish brain since you can't comprehend what op said,he said the girl is happily married that means she is a very wise girl for leaving op.

142 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why are you still pained?? OP move on

14 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man

Wailings of a Simp grin grin grin grin grin grin U need to hustle hard dear.. if u had enough money by now, you would've barely remembered that someone like her existed

And maybe, just maybe, she might be the one sharing this in regrets grin grin grin

You want to get back at her? GO AND HUSTLE tongue tongue tongue tongue

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Brainmytool: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Bro SIMPSON ADEMOLA, as a man, this are the 3 things you should give ur attention:

Your Mum 50%

You Sister(s) 10%

You 30%

A difference 10%

The undiluted truth we are not being told, is dat women are inconsequential especially the non family ones. Learn to understand that their value depreciates daily. Why are many of them that did shakara dat year begging to be married? Thats because of their valuelessness. Including the ones above me. grin

A man has options

Babymama

surrogacy

and still live happily. So don't cry because of a woman who never loved you but had time to suck u dry.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
4teenblaq:

I'm not surprised.. A broke boy will always support his likes grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Hemis: 1:07am On Sep 21, 2022
Brainmytool:
Bro SIMPSON ADEMOLA, as a man, this are the 3 things you should give ur attention:

Your Mum 50%

You Sister(s) 10%

You 30%

A difference 10%

The undiluted truth we are not being told, is dat women are inconsequential especially the non family ones. Learn to understand that their value depreciates daily. Why are many of them that did shakara dat year begging to be married? Thats because of their valuelessness. Including the ones above me. grin

A man has options

Babymama

surrogacy

and still live happily. So don't cry because of a woman who never loved you but had time to suck u dry.

Na man really do man.

Wetin do e papa and e brothers,
Plus e hustle

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by TheWolfen(m): 3:50am On Sep 21, 2022
Move on with your life.. it normal. What is yours will stay...
Though you blamed the wrong person. If the man had told your ex to go touch an electric wire will she do it?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by 7buckz(m): 5:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Lol op how you know she happily married?
You ain't in the marriage you know so don't jump to conclusions cus they share lovable pics online and act all sweet when they outside.

16 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by tizzle(m): 6:13am On Sep 21, 2022
The most important thing is that she's happy

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Fiscus105(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man

Why having girlfriend in first instance when you dnt have capacity to feed a family?

Dnt u know the outcome of sex with a lady, wen you can't barely feed ur own mouth?

And who told you that the girl was in total love with you? Did u know if the girl was manipulating you by way of her utterances and actions?

11 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by phemmyfour: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man
It's true, you are still struggling.... won't be ready to wife her that soon

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by lifenija: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2022
B happy move on
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by inoki247: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2022
lol bro u beta goan hustle and stop thinking about ur EX wey don move on with her life....

2 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by AquaPetals(f): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2022
You've got no game and not man enough.
Work on yourself and I promise you that even Tiwa Savage would fall for you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by christejames(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Forget about them and move on...

Move on by making money

5 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Utanisco(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2022
The problem of this world started in genesis 2 vs 18
When God said let me make help meat for a man that it is not good for a man to be alone

That was a really deep problem to mankind

That is where it all started

To you people that wish to marry in future
Goodluck

As for me n my family
We will serve the lord

Thankyou n God bless you

3 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Marktylerr: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2022
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by AchichaMmuo: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:

He said she's "Happily" married, emphasis on Happily, this is the kind of fish brain you should wish for your sisters wink

8 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Odunharry(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2022
Sorry bro.. She was never yours. Just try and move on..

Truth you will hate to hear is she never loved you, and the fact she' was listen to that while you were dating proves she's only seeing you as option..
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Lexusgs430: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2022
You carry your night food, dash cat chop ......... wink
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by money121(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2022
Ok
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by bonechamberlain(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2022
You are lucky

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by emoboy4u: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2022
If you're not capable , then the man is right. You don't have to rant about it or wish her bad. No be Nollywood be this wae the girl go later regret. She fit still blow pass you seff. This is reality my brother. Wish them well and hope you meet your own person.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Mindlog: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2022
Eyah cheesy
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Moh247: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2022
cool

Inside life

Men don suffer

You lose money chasing women, but you can never lose women chasing money

Hustle 247 my brother

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) / I Love Him But He's A Barber / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.