Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Irony Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Irony Of Love (133 Views)

The Irony Of Phones / The Irony Of Life>>>>>>relationship Matters / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irony Of Love by Nigrodigitatus(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
I was in a (not too good) mood when I sent this to her. Just hope she's not a Nairalander.

IRONY OF LOVE
I've seen two lovers turning against each other beyond elastic limit. Does that mean we shouldn't give love a chance?
I've seen a man/woman whose carefully chosen partner turns his/her nightmare after exchanging vows. Does that mean one shouldn't have one's choice of a life partner?
I have seen a very romantic man who's "her dream come true" gradually turned the monster in her life. Does that mean romance and feelings are just mere scam in a relationship?
I have heard about someone who: due to others bad experiences decided not to give love a chance. Is being single forever the best option?
We all desire the best of relationships which will be a reference to people even outside our circle. But does it come on a platter of gold?

Have a blessed day .....

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Airtime To Us At Good Rates & Get Paid In Secs! / Whoever Is In Charge Of Nairaland, Work On It!! / Do You Think Your Spouse Or The Person You Are Dating Is The Best For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.