Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists (3417 Views)

Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
I laugh when I read posts by so called feminists here like iyabebe or saphirre or Pocahontas ..

I mean warped outlandish rubbish opinions, tearing down men and calling men not interested in married all sorts of names..

Well watch this video and learn why most men are not getting married ...

And this video is just beautiful.. it's a horrah and salute to all men... Real mean and I salute these decent intelligent women who stated these facts.

Women stated it that feminism is hurting women more than men!! Facts !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNBdJ5KuCGA
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by AoifeNightfall: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
SHUT UP!!

I'm married and feminism is a blessing to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by SmartPolician: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
This video is very informative.
I'm glad that women who really care about raising a decent family are beginning to have a rethink. Although that driving lady is blunt, she raised a lot of important points.

However, we have to be clear on one thing: Both men and women need each other because we are created to complement each other. The problem is that years of abuse have forced women into seeking equal opportunities as men (feminism).

Now, some women take it further to make the impression that they don't need men because they can afford to take care of themselves. Nobody is an island.

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Vinnie2000(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nice one, OP. I Keep on saying it. A happily married woman like Mercy Johnson or Omoni Oboli can NEVER be a feminist. It is bitter/old spinsters or frustated divorcees that are carrying feminism like gala for head. Very funny clowns!

11 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by candidladyTemp(f): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Nice one, OP. I Keep on saying it. A happily married woman like Mercy Johnson or Omoni Oboli can NEVER be a feminist. It is bitter/old spinsters or frustated divorcees that are carrying feminism like gala for head. Very funny clowns!

Invalid points you got up there

do you even know the meaning of the word FEMINIST?

you know we got male feminist ba?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by AoifeNightfall: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Omoni is a feminist. Have you watched her movies at all?

1 Like

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Vinnie2000(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Omoni is a feminist. Have you watched her movies at all?
Agreed, Omoni speaks on women's right. But she is not like our average naija 'feminists' who Bash men online, paint them as devils while secretly collecting urgent 2K or 5k from dem.

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Vinnie2000(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Invalid points you got up there

do you even know the meaning of the word FEMINIST?

you know we got male feminist ba?

Feminism is simply an advocacy for women rights. But for ur gender in Nigeria particularly, it is a concept for fighting men, insulting, degrading and demonizing them.
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by candidladyTemp(f): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Feminism is simply an advocacy for women rights. [b]but for ur gender in Nigeria particularly, [/b]it is a concept for fighting men, insulting, degrading and demonizing them.

Even as short as your post is, istopped reading @bolded

You wanna know a myopic fella? The bolded is their slogan..

How many foreign friends do you have Mr?

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Even as short as your post is, istopped reading @bolded

You wanna know a myopic fella? The bolded is their slogan..

How many foreign friends do you have Mr?

Isn't that too crude and abusive ? Why not respond to his comment instead of attacking his person?

One thing I have noticed about your feminists is that you all are so aggressive

1 Like

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Yawn.

This has already ignited another senseless gender war.

I must say, the "feminists" in this forum are extremely defensive and always get emotional too quickly.

Bad for business.

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
Yawn.

This has already ignited another senseless gender war.

I must say, the "feminists" in this forum are extremely defensive and always get emotional too quickly.

Bad for business.

What scares me is the aggression. One can't help but pity any man brave enough to marry such women
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Elporo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Elporo(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Agreed, Omoni speaks on women's right. But she is not like our average naija 'feminists' who Bash men online, paint them as devils while secretly collecting urgent 2K or 5k from dem.

Just so you know, you can have women's rights without feminism.

Same way you can have freedom of speech and not be in a democracy!

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dawn91:

What scares me is the aggression. One can't help but pity any man brave enough to marry such women

A pity you don't notice the misogynists.. undecided

The less than 20 women who frequent this section this section versus the hundreds of men who do... Guess which party ruined Nairaland, either with their women-bashing threads or tribalism?

You know what I hate, hypocrisy... Next time you want to call our bullshit, be fair...

You have a problem with the few Feminists here who have been sent attacked so much, they are now quick to respond to negativity... But you're cool with the women-haters? undecided

5 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
A pity you don't notice the misogynists.. undecided

The less than 20 women who frequent this section this section versus the hundreds of men who do... Guess which party ruined Nairaland, either with their women-bashing threads or tribalism?

You know what I hate, hypocrisy... Next time you want to call our bullshit, be fair...

You have a problem with the few Feminists here who have been sent attacked so much, they are now quick to respond to negativity... But you're cool with the women-haters? undecided
You have it all wrong

1m who said the feminists here are few? Do you know alot of you use profiles registered with the make gender to twist narrative sometimes ?

2. i am not being biased just asking it out as I see it. You feminists are aggressive rude and confrontational
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Kikikikikiki
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Pleaxxx give us feminism, it frees men from unnecessary stress and helps men save more money cheesy...

@OP
Modern day feminism is causing more harm than good...
Truth is, when the concept of feminism first started, twas for a good cause, but now, it's mostly centered around women demeaning and bashing men and yet still expect men to treat them like cute princesses undecided...

I said it before and I'll say it again, "women are seeking equality in all things ba, give it to them, e go tire them"

On the other hand...
Who else have noticed that na urgent 2k girls dey claim feminist pass grin cheesy
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
But on a serious note though...
I once dated a feminist back in my uni days and honestly, it was epic financially speaking...

That girl matched my financial energy...
If I took her out today and paid the bills, I was very sure of a bill free outing next week...

If I got her a gift, I was sure of getting something of equivalent value soon...

So my dear men...
Feminism will favor us grin...
Pleaxxx let's give it a chance grin...
No more urgent 2k and the likes...
No more "sub for me"...
No more "I want to make my hair"...

We'll all be equal, so no pressure cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dawn91:

You have it all wrong

1m who said the feminists here are few? Do you know alot of you use profiles registered with the make gender to twist narrative sometimes ?

2. i am not being biased just asking it out as I see it. You feminists are aggressive rude and confrontational

No, you're biased...

Feminism started out with good intentions... It's the reason your mother and sister have been recognised by law and society as human beings worthy of HAVING human rights- for that reason alone, it's perfect...

You're complaining that feminists are confrontational... If you go to the religion section, aren't the theists there confrontational too? The politics section, don't you see the daily wars between APC and PDP supporters? Between those who believe and Biafra and those who believe in the Oduwawa Republic? Here also, simply create a thread praising women and the redpillers would land on your topic like a swarm of locust bashing you, "simp", "white knight"...etc...

Don't be biased... If you wanna pretend that you do not see the hundreds of women-hating threads and comments... Then pretend that you didn't see those of the FEW feminists here...

Here are a few monikers who go about calling women apes, useless, etc...

Mosdii
Womenareapes
Begat40.

Start by calling out their bullshit... These people use the most awful words... They aren't aggressive, they aren't confrontational, they just wear their 'misogynist' badge on their redpiller uniform and are applauded for doing so...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Favfables1:
But on a serious note though...
I once dated a feminist back in my uni days and honestly, it was epic financially speaking...

That girl matched my financial energy...
If I took her out today and paid the bills, I was very sure of a bill free outing next week...

If I got her a gift, I was sure of getting something of equivalent value soon...

So my dear men...
Feminism will favor us grin...
Pleaxxx let's give it a chance grin...
No more urgent 2k and the likes...
No more "sub for me"...
No more "I want to make my hair"...

We'll all be equal, so no pressure cheesy cheesy

Well the ones in Nairaland are broke women unfortunately grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Elporo(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Favfables1:

Boy stop reading those 3 x 3 blogs. Visit Gutenberg.org read a few books. You don't have to go from start to finish.

You attended and graduated University
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:

No, you're biased...

Feminism started out with good intentions... It's the reason your mother and sister have been recognised by law and society as human beings worthy of HAVING human rights- for that reason alone, it's perfect...

You're complaining that feminists are confrontational... If you go to the religion section, aren't the theists there confrontational too? The politics section, don't you see the daily wars between APC and PDP supporters? Between those who believe and Biafra and those who believe in the Oduwawa Republic? Here also, simply create a thread praising women and the redpillers would land on your topic like a swarm of locust bashing you, "simp", "white knight"...etc...

Don't be biased... If you wanna pretend that you do not see the hundreds of women-hating threads and comments... Then pretend that you didn't see those of the FEW feminists here...

Here are a few monikers who go about calling women apes, useless, etc...

Mosdii
Womenareapes
Begat40.

Start by calling out their bullshit... These people use the most awful words... They aren't aggressive, they aren't confrontational, they just wear their 'misogynist' badge on their redpiller uniform and are applauded for doing so...

Just as if a sensible women is addressing men , so should you ignore immature ones and focus on the sensible ones . Same way I won't focus on low self-esteem women when addressing feminists..

I am not biased ,speaking facts and from clear observation on this forum
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dawn91:

You have it all wrong

And I don't know when you registered on this forum... But everyone knows that the ratio of men to women here is 5:1...

Most female accounts are owned by men...

Those who frequent this section, you can count them with your ten fingers...

Those who are feminists and aggressive, they aren't more than five...

That's why they are popular... Every dude here knows the women on Nairaland who don't like men...

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
And I don't know when you registered on this forum... But everyone knows that the ratio of men to women here is 5:1...

Most female accounts are owned by men...

Those who frequent this section, you can count them with your ten fingers...

Those who are feminists and aggressive, they aren't more than five...

That's why they are popular... Every dude here knows the women on Nairaland who don't like men...

I beg to differ .. alot of feminists ooneed accounts as men to drive the narrative. undecided

Your opinion isn't gospel you know undecided
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dawn91:

Just as if a sensible women is addressing men , so should you ignore immature ones and focus on the sensible ones . Same way I won't focus on low self-esteem women when addressing feminists..

I am not biased ,speaking facts and from clear observation on this forum

That's the issue...

You're on Nairaland...

The forum that's been ruined by misogyny and tribalism...

You don't notice the vast majority of threads bashing women... But you notice the few women who are defensive... undecided

1. You seriously need to be told why they are?

2. You still do not care that Nairaland men hate women?

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:

That's the issue...

You're on Nairaland...

The forum that's been ruined by misogyny and tribalism...

You don't notice the vast majority of threads bashing women... But you notice the few women who are defensive... undecided

1. You seriously need to be told why they are?

2. You still do not care that Nairaland men hate women?

Let me reiterate, your opinion isn't gospel.. in other words if you feel nairaland hates women doesn't make it so. I have not seen any evidence to support this your assertion.

You keep saying few women, are you new here ? Where did you conduct a census to determine the gender split here ?

Let us leave conjecture and assumptions and stick to the facts only .

And I repeat nairaland feminists are very rude and aggressive towards men.

Just sample comments and responses by a sample group of feminists like yourself and notice how derogatory and abusive they get .

9 out of 10 times your comments are verbal attacks and derogatory remarks targeted at the person whom you are quoting ..

Facts only

1 Like

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dawn91:

I beg to differ .. alot of feminists ooneed accounts as men to drive the narrative. undecided

Your opinion isn't gospel you know undecided
Mention one... undecided

How many threads here are created in support of feminism? Most are created against it, by men... Eg you...

If funny how the problem of Nairaland is the redpill community but Nairaland's Feminists (you can't even mention one) have been bashed with a million and one threads...

Where are the confrontational feminists? Candidlady? Aioifefall? Myself? Please point them out? Since you've made it seem as though they are monsters or keypad warriors... undecided

Most threads like this,

1. Created by men...

2. Against feminists...

3. Comments by men...

4. No feminist...

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Mention one... undecided

How many threads here are created in support of feminism? Most are created against it, by men... Eg you...

If funny how the problem of Nairaland is the redpill community but Nairaland's Feminists (you can't even mention one) have been bashed with a million and one threads...

Where are the confrontational feminists? Candidlady? Aioifefall? Myself? Please point them out? Since you've made it seem as though they are monsters or keypad warriors... undecided

Most threads like this,

1. Created by men...

2. Against feminists...

3. Comments by men...

4. No feminist...

You make it seem like Nairaland is against feminists ? Women around the world don't like feminists not nairaland.

Go on YouTube even famous women shave spoken out . Don't confuse gender equality activist with feminism to enlighten yourself pls go on YouTube if you reside in Nigeria to gain a better perspective.

Generally people don't like feminists. The video I shared is just one out a millions made by women against feminists, mind you these women are not nairaland redpillers you so label as women haters.

You are being emotional hence not objective. You need to understand more and more women world wide are speaking up more against feminism than men.

They say you guys want to ruin the traditional role of women which they love.

Go figure

It is what it is
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dawn91:

Let me reiterate, your opinion isn't gospel.. in other words if you feel nairaland hates women doesn't make it so. I have not seen any evidence to support this your assertion.

You keep saying few women, are you new here ? Where did you conduct a census to determine the gender split here ?

Let us leave conjecture and assumptions and stick to the facts only .

And I repeat nairaland feminists are very rude and aggressive towards men.

Just sample comments and responses by a sample group of feminists like yourself and notice how derogatory and abusive they get .

9 out of 10 times your comments are verbal attacks and derogatory remarks targeted at the person whom are quoting ..

Facts only
And your words ain't the truth either... All you've done is argue based on your 'observation'... undecided

You seriously have no idea that there are very few women on Nairaland? Honestly? undecided

If you need a receipt for your brothers' misogyny, view the threads on this section... undecided

Nairaland redpillers are rude and aggressive towards women...

A sample group of feminists? Lol... Me and the two women who commented? How was I rude? Must i agree with you? As a man, it's wrong for a woman have her own opinions? No wonder most of you feel threatened by feminists... undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dawn91:

You make it seem like Nairaland is against feminists ? Women around the world don't like feminists not nairaland.

Go on YouTube even famous women shave spoken out . Don't confuse gender equality activist with feminism to enlighten yourself pls go on YouTube if you reside in Nigeria to gain a better perspective.

Generally people don't like feminists. The video I shared is just one out a millions made by women against feminists, mind you these women are not nairaland redpillers you so label as women haters.

You are being emotional hence not objective. You need to understand more and more women world wide are speaking up more against feminism than men.

They say you guys want to ruin the traditional role of women which they love.

Go figure

It is what it is
Exactly... They love the traditional role, millions of other women don't... Do what suits you, why condemn the lifestyle and choices of others? undecided

Because she wants to be a housewife, I should give up on my dreams of touring the globe, being a doctor and having a hot Latino lover? undecided

Some women aren't Feminists... That's fine... It's their life...

I don't want to get married, I hate the idea of having kids, I'm not traditional... Should I accept a role not meant for me and live a life of misery to please you? undecided

On every topic, people disagree... I'm aware that millions of women hate Feminism... Same way my boyfriend and uncles and male friends think redpillers are a joke...

I don't believe in God, you might...

I'm pro-choice... You might be anti-abortion...

We can't all agree... Yet, our opinions are all valid. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Dawn91(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Datboredberry:
Exactly... They love the traditional role, millions of other women don't... Do what suits you, why condemn the lifestyle and choices of others? undecided

Because she wants to be a housewife, I should give up on my dreams of touring the globe, being a doctor and having a hot Latino lover? undecided

Some women aren't Feminists... That's fine... It's their life...

I don't want to get married, I hate the idea of having kids, I'm not traditional... Should I accept a role not meant for me and live a life of misery to please you? undecided

On every topic, people disagree... I'm aware that millions of women hate Feminism... Same way my boyfriend and uncles and male friends think redpillers are a joke...

I don't believe in God, you might...

I'm pro-choice... You might be anti-abortion...

We can't all agree... Yet, our opinions are all valid. undecided

I agree that no body should be bullied or talked down on because of their beliefs and I don't think I stated anywhere that it is permissible.

But fact is contrary to your beliefs, more women in the world hate feminists and all they stand for than men, use Google .
Re: This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dawn91:

I agree that no body should be bullied or talked down on because of their beliefs and I don't think I stated anywhere that it is permissible.

But fact is contrary to your beliefs, more women in the world hate feminists and all they stand for than men, use Google .

I don't believe it... Again, I don't care...

My mother wants me to get married, have kids, be provided for and protected...etc...

That's not my life... I would rather die... Should I be forced to take up a role I hate because other women want it? No.

That's my point...

These women who hate Feminism, do they hate rape? Domestic violence? Infidelity? Child marriages? FGM? Then we're not so different...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

�� / The Full Video Of Pregnant Wife Caught In Bed Cheating With Her Pastor Trending / Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.