Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. (1113 Views)

5 Things You Should Never Do With Your Ex After Calling It Quits / Is She Indirectly Calling It Quit? / Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by xynerise: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2011
Some kind of gals came to my birthday party and started mis-behaving. Wishing me happy birthday after the party and one of them try to touch my happy johnson. I held her hand and drew her closer. She smile and I bone grin. She apologises that she was joking with me. Guys una dey use una own joke? grin.
Re: A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by 190: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2011
skydeep must see this undecided
Re: A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by BABE3: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2011
@OP
You're really in Fantasy Land, coz I'm sure nobody came to that your birthday PaRRy sef, lmao cheesy

Happy Birthday BTW!  smiley
Re: A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by Dyt(f): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2011
S dat y u shoutin
cos of dat pencil inbtw ur legs
mtchew
Re: A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by xynerise: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2011
grin She already knows tongue
Re: A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by tashanja(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^^Who is that person you are referring to? lipsrsealed
Re: A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by xynerise: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2011
^ I dont get it undecided
Re: A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by Pweety4me(f): 5:00am On Apr 11, 2011
Umm ok!
Re: A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by Ranoscky(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2011
Na madness?
Re: A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by rully2: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
Heheheheee, Happy Johnson grin grin
Re: A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by SexyDuby(f): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
@OP, ure such a liar tongue tongue & wats about dat ur toothpick sef? PSCHEEEEEEEEEW!
Re: A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by tjskii(f): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
@rully2 cheesy cheesy lol, i wonder how we nigerians come up with such names for the family jewels, if its not johnson its J.T(by the by wat does J.T mean sef)
Re: A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by nanidee(f): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2011
xynerise:

Some kind of gals came to my birthday party and started mis-behaving. Wishing me happy birthday after the party and one of them try to touch my happy johnson. I held her hand and drew her closer. She smile and I bone grin. She apologises that she was joking with me. Guys una dey use una own joke? grin.

PINOCHIO   angry angry
Re: A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by Sopono(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
tjskii:

@rully2 cheesy cheesy lol, i wonder how we nigerians come up with such names for the family jewels, if its not johnson its J.T(by the by wat does J.T mean sef)

My name na [b]J[/b]ohn, my papa name na [b]T[/b]homas,  grin
Hope that answers your question grin grin

@ poster, if she holds your happy Johnson, abeg grab her grinning Felicia grin
Afterall it takes two to tango! wink grin
Re: A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by rully2: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2011
Re: A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. by rully2: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2011
Sopono:

My name na [b]J[/b]ohn, my papa name na [b]T[/b]homas,  grin
Hope that answers your question grin grin

@ poster, if she holds your happy Johnson, abeg grab her grinning Felicia grin
Afterall it takes two to tango! wink grin

LOL!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Positive Relationship? I Need Answers / My Major Concern (s) / Girls. . When This Game Go End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.