Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Have You Been Molested? See Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Molested? See Picture (802 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Molested? See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is a very sensitive talk but someone should be bold enough to speak about it. This video should be watch by parents,teachers,uncle's, sister's and siblings. We need to be watchful at all time. Link to video�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e4MnDUWF8Q
Re: Have You Been Molested? See Picture by psalmskiddy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Following
Re: Have You Been Molested? See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2021
I guess some people prefer to talk in private than in the open.
psalmskiddy:
Following
Re: Have You Been Molested? See Picture by zyzxx(m): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2021
Only few People can be bold enough to share such experience on a forum like Nairaland
Re: Have You Been Molested? See Picture by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2021
Huh?
Re: Have You Been Molested? See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
That I what I'm saying, some people want to say it privately but sometimes we're not helping others.
zyzxx:
Only few People can be bold enough to share such experience on a forum like Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Molested? See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
Yea
BadRadio:
Huh?

(1) (Reply)

Where Do Ladies Get This Notion Of Most Men Don't Want Them To Work / It Wasn't Me. / That Moment When You Thought Nairaland Was Gone Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.