Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? (13573 Views)

Have You Been Molested? See Picture / Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Alitair(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hello everyone, Rape is a detestable act that should bear the most horrific punishment. The matter now is the females have declared themselves victims and the males culprits. This is not very correct as I was a victim of sexual assault and the act was done by my Aunt who was in her late 20s while I was 5 or 6.
I know that I am not the only one with such experience so to all Guys....

Have you ever been a victim of Rape,sexual assault or molestation...?

Share your experiences so we can learn and tell you sorry...
cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
This didn't happen to me, but i know my cousin used to play with her little brothers dick. Like suck it and also molest the boy, he was about 10.
I told her parents and she was taken care of in a brutal way.

Also my friend from my secondary school was raped by his 19yr old house help

25 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by kamikaze01(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hope u still connect with dat ur aunt
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by dayleke: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
This has been discussed here before....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Alitair(m): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
kamikaze01:
Hope u still connect with dat ur aunt
Yeah I still talk to her and we are even close

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Alitair(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
dayleke:
This has been discussed here before....

Ok.... So? What if I didn't discuss with you the first time?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Alitair:

Yeah I still talk to her and we are even close

Why are you still talking to that bitch, if it was me ill just kill her.

If she was a man and you were a girl. All these idiot feminists no go let us rest o. And you expect us to care about rape cases like uwa lol. They must be dreaming

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Alitair(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Why are you still talking to that bitch, if it was me ill just kill her

I no reason am sha. What must be must be. She used to avoid me thinking I still had that in mind. I was a kid, I barely remember it anymore. She is Family

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by WakeNbaked: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Back when I was in secondary school, there was this was this girl she was a class ahead of me.

There was this day during class hour I decided to use the restroom in school, she happens to saw me heading there; only for her to go after me. I was in the restroom taking a piss and just having blast when all of sudden the door was yaked open, I was just dumbfounded and she quickly said sorry; I was like but bitch you know clearly this wasn't the ladies restroom, so?

Next thing I was shoved to wall and this lady grabs my dick and started caressing it, at that time some ladies were gisting while coming to the restroom. Na so I take escape o, well for that day.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Alitair:

I no reason am sha. What must be must be. She used to avoid me thinking I still had that in mind. I was a kid, I barely remember it anymore. She is Family

Lol if it was me she better stay far away, cause i might just stab her. Even my cousin who molested her brother, i try to avoid her cause if she gets me angry i might just hurt her very badly

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by dayleke: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Alitair:

Ok.... So? What if I didn't discuss with you the first time?

Hey,
Calm down bro.
Just letting you know ni and no be fight.

Check rule 14.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by illicit(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
I don't want to talk about it
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Alitair(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
illicit:
I don't want to talk about it
Go on. Talkinh about it will make you feel better

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Aabheaven(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Please this should be taken to front page. Men also get raped. Kings share your stories. Rape is not gender specific and should be condemned both ways. Men gets assaulted and molested constantly but no voice is heard because they feel men enjoys being rape. Let's form a voice and share our stories.

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Alitair(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
dayleke:

Hey,
Calm down bro.
Just letting you know ni and no be fight.

Check rule 14.

I can comfortably say that 90% topics on Nairaland have been created more than once. But that's life..
Hope this is calm bro?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Aabheaven:
Please this should be taken to front page. Men also get raped. Kings share your stories. Rape is not gender specific and should be condemned both ways. Men gets assaulted and molested constantly but no voice is heard because they feel men enjoys being rape. Let's form a voice and share our stories.

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

I second this i wish mods make this front page

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Alitair(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Aabheaven:

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44
Thank you for your understanding bro. Las las we are all fighting the same cause.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Why are you still talking to that bitch, if it was me ill just kill her.

If she was a man and you were a girl. All these idiot feminists no go let us rest o. And you expect us to care about rape cases like uwa lol. They must be dreaming

Calm down...Dem still dey nack themselves ...the boy enjoy am that time ...for boys it can't be rape because the burantachi must stand up before any reasonable thing can happen but for girls , Na to tear the thing even in dry state, making it painful without consent and it's a rape , even if it's ur babe it can be rape , cos of she is not in the mode , it will be painful ...but that can't be said for guys , cos the John Thomas must always stand up ...nothing like rape for guys abeg

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by chatinent: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rape is not gender-based. Anyone who does it must be brought to book!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

Calm down...Dem still dey nack themselves ...the boy enjoy am that time ...for boys it can't be rape because the burantachi must stand up before any reasonable thing can happen but for girls , Na to tear the thing even in dry state, making it painful without consent and it's a rape , even if it's ur babe it can be rape , cos of she is not in the mode , it will be painful ...but that can't be said for guys , cos the John Thomas must always stand up ...nothing like rape for guys abeg

Oh so cause biology made it so its now right, so ladies who get any nick of sexual urge during rape isnt considered rape. Then 80% of female rape cases isn't rape. If the man dosent want it and you force him thats rape, stop fooling yourself I dont want to open your chapter.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by dayleke: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Alitair:

I can comfortably say that 90% topics on Nairaland have been created more than once. But that's life..
Hope this is calm bro?

Yes bro.
You doing well.

And sorry about what happened to you when you were younger.

The truth is, it happened to a lot of boys in their younger age but society has made it seem like it doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Oh so cause biology made it so its now right, so ladies who get any nick of sexual urge during rape isnt considered rape. Then 80% of female rape cases isn't rape. If the man dosent want it and you force him thats rape, stop fooling yourself I dont want to open your chapter.

Bro, I don't have any chapter u can open...let any guy come out , to say he was raped... Let's hear it...mind u, I don't mean those sodomy cases ...I mean girls raping boys...have u been rape ?, Did ur John Thomas rise , Yes or No ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Ningen(m): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

How is it NOT rape for boys?
You have a BRAIN but it's very useless to you.

ERECTION doesn't mean consent.
It's doesn't implies a man want to have sex.

This is basic human physiology.

36 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by BlueAir: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
The guy sounds stupid and careless beyond recognition,I'm sure he looks d same.i no wan follow am debate cos he'll eventually question his existence
lightangel65i:

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

Bro, I don't have any chapter u can open...let any guy come out , to say he was raped... Let's hear it...mind u, I don't mean those sodomy cases ...I mean girls raping boys...have u been rape ?, Did ur John Thomas rise , Yes or No ?

You are a big f00l, you didn't read the stories above ehh, so a 6 yrs old boy can be raped cause his dick is standing, a guy can be gang raped cause their biology is different from ladies. Ogun rape your father, get off this thread we dont need, idi0ts like you with rapists for moms here

30 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Aabheaven(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

it is because of foolish statements like this, some females thinks it is okay to rape men and that is why men don't speak because of statements of this kind. If u have not experience it, u can't know how it feels so just keep quiet and move pass this thread. Rape is not gender specific, if it is without consent, it is rape. Rape is rape

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Aabheaven(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

please don't give this simp the attention he craves for. Don't justify rape on another gender. To even think u are a male, it is even more pathetic

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Aabheaven:
please don't give this simp the attention he craves for. Don't justify rape on another gender. To even think u are a male, it is even more pathetic

I do not support rape on any agenda...but don tell me you are raped and your burantachi stood up to the occasion...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Naija246: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
my female teacher rapped me in school as a child.
She threatened to deal with me if I reported to anyone

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Aabheaven(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

U don't even have a brain...which stupid physiology stronger than ur feelings...you don't want it , but your stupid John T , arise to the situation and u are blaming Physiology, banza
kings ignore him and share your stories. The main reason this is not often spoken is because Men don't press charges and take this stories online. Fight for your justice when raped. U don't need to be quiet anymore. Rape on any gender is rape. And the law should take its full course on such individual

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by LedRock: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

Please lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun ban this moniker he is downplaying male rape.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? / 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off) / Lesbianism Thrives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.