Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

She Killed Her Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Killed Her Baby (250 Views)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Killed Her Baby by mezico96(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Forget the topic and read this facts

To whom it may concern
Listen!
People don't need to know you are pregnant.Not having a baby shower won't kill you. Not parading your baby bump on social media won't deprive you of nothing. Learn from your baby, it is silent for 9 months and only cries when it is born! When you flaunt baby bumps, you attract NEGATIVE Human Spirits. Thoughts affect reality. Even God operates through the thought realm. 'I know the thoughts I have towards you,thoughts of good,not evil' -Jer 29:11. Not everyone has 'thoughts of peace' towards you. Protect yourself. Announce your births, not your pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: She Killed Her Baby by thatsleepboy1: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
wise man

2 Likes

Re: She Killed Her Baby by Drsnives(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nawa

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Professors And Doctors Stink / Deleted / Please I Need Help From A Current Account Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.