Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

..,. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..,. (5997 Views)

No Gonking Of John Thomas This Year 2021 / Disappointing John Thomas / My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..,. by Tlake(m): 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
If you are adding weight ur penis likely to reduce
Re: ..,. by anonym0us: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
MejiLoyon:
sorry bros...you real preek dey inside one calabash dey vomit naira. Dem don steal am. Take heart grin
grin grin grin grin heaven and you na enemies

Re: ..,. by Lollycious(f): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
In the world, there are tensions here and there. Hard pressure from the family, finance, peers, economy and many other ones.
There are people we hold dear in our hearts, what happens when they are no longer present?��
https://lollycioustalks..com/2021/02/memories.html?m=1
Re: ..,. by godlessmind: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2021
lovchalice:
I'm a Christian but not a religious person. Christianity is a lifestyle while religion is a bondage. Don't comment on issues that you don't have sufficient knowledge on. You must not comment
As long as you are a xtain it doesn't change anything, i have heard this BS countless times. i laugh when ignorant africans says it's a lifestyle. incase you must have forgetten Christianity isn't a lifestyle and it was used as tool for enslavement of humanity.
Re: ..,. by MayorOlohLo1(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2021
Bro this thing wen dey do u na chronic Jedi jedi (pile) the thing don do me maa sef before. make sure say u use better Agbo Jedi Jedi wen go make u shit the whole pile comot for ur body system. Afterwards come us better aphrodisiac, local wan oo. u go see miracle

1 Like

Re: ..,. by Pegi23(f): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2021
TysonsCorner:

I have a very high libido and I can have sex everyday Monday to Sunday. To control this I masturbate regularly (everyday). I have been doing this for years now. So stop saying what you don't know

What I don't know? Did I not say u masturbate slot(you confirm it)
I wrote you have sex with anything on skirt even trouser(u said u have a high sex libido)

What is wrong about what I say now
Re: ..,. by lovchalice(f): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
[By knaves and opportunists that can and have been manipulating every virtue in life to suit their selfish desires. Christianity is a light lifestyle. You are missing, take it from me. Had it been it wasnt something so good and sublime, you wont see me near it. Iwill advice you to give it a try
quote author=godlessmind post=99372839]As long as you are a xtain it doesn't change anything, i have heard this BS countless times. i laugh when ignorant africans says it's a lifestyle. incase you must have forgetten Christianity isn't a lifestyle and it was used as tool for enslavement of humanity. [/quote]
Re: ..,. by Tladybukky(f): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Have you treat infection and how old are you please
Re: ..,. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tladybukky:
Have you treat infection and how old are you please

does infection make the penis reduce in size?
what kind of infection causes such
Re: ..,. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
House1411:

does infection make the penis reduce in size?
what kind of infection causes such
shrinkmiasis grin

1 Like

Re: ..,. by fuckaholic25(f): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
maybe u slept with a girl that has been used by Yahoo boys!!! lmao
Re: ..,. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Babamide:
Steroids or cigarette. Na one of the 2
i think it's cigarettes... It's also affecting me and my private part has shrunk in terms of width. and looks as if it has more veins. I have quit smoking cause of different signs I've been getting..from penis, to chest, to acne on the skin and tingling in the leg. Omo, person gats to protect him life o.
Re: ..,. by Ugandatales: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
rafosky1:

That thing that you say is shrinking is actually telling you something. It is blood that makes it stand fully erect.It's not shrinking but your heart is not pumping enough blood down there. Quit sedentary lifestyle. Get yourself active and not just in bed. Stop alchohol , that thing na poison. If you smoke, quit. Eat moderately and eat more fresh food especially fruits and vegetables. Your main concern should not be your shrinking mojo, it should be the fact that your general health is on a decline! Change your lifestyle and you will get your mojo back. Good luck.

OP, this is the best answer here. I had the same problem...I was shocked when my girl that used to complain that my dick was too big was now telling me my dick has shrunk. It gave me major concern. I had to give up alcohol, start taking walks in the evening, doing push-ups in the mornings, and eating healthy. I cut out on a lot of processed food like indomie and co, and started cooking real food...fufu and vegetable soup, yam and egg, pap and beans...also taking herbs like garlic and ginger before I sleep. I also eat fruits like banana, watermelon, lemon water...Within one month I was back to normal...in fact, I was more fit than I was before sef
Re: ..,. by Babamide(m): 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
KevUnique:

i think it's cigarettes... It's also affecting me and my private part has shrunk in terms of width. and looks as if it has more veins. I have quit smoking cause of different signs I've been getting..from penis, to chest, to acne on the skin and tingling in the leg. Omo, person gats to protect him life o.
I was never a smoker. Na lockdown cause am. To quit now come hard. I really envy you.
Re: ..,. by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2021
Babamide:
I was never a smoker. Na lockdown cause am. To quit now come hard. I really envy you.
Oh... Lockdown was when you started. Aiit...It's not too late for you to quit. I smoked since the year 2010 , and it became worse from late 2011 when I regularly went to nightclubs and bars with make and female friends who smoked cigarettes too.
You have to tell yourself the truth that smoking will kill your body, and eventually kill you someday. With that in mind, you'll give yourself a reason to cut down on it or quit completely, knowing that you value your life more than the pleasure "you think" you derive from the dragging or the puff of the cigar. It's all an illusion of the mind. You think you are enjoying the smoke but you are really not. Your mind has been conditioned to think you are "relaxing" or enjoying the smoke.
I hated the odour from other people's cigarettes. This made me start to realise that I didn't really like smoking. That I had gotten used to it, rather than gotten used to loving it. I didn't live it. I didn't get addicted.
Although, at a certain point around the year 2014, I and some Kenyan friends of mine were scared that we couldn't give up the habit of smoking. Yes it's a habit, not a passion, so you can kill the habit. We we're even praying and asking a student pastor who has passed through all that we were passing through at the time, to pray for us so that we could give up the habit. LoL, it sounds funny ,but that was how desperate we were to quit. We knew it was bad and unhealthy.
Tell yourself it's bad and unhealthy. You're sperm will get contaminated (yup...Google it up), Your penis might change, you might get a tingling sensation inside it.
Bronchitis might come up. I suffered from this for a while, I went on medication. Upper respiratory infections too. They are all side effects of the long-term smoking. It could even develop in less than three years of starting smoking. Everyone's bodies are not the same.
Cigarettes are so casual,aren't they? they look fancy, easy to light and just smoke away,right? Yea....but that's the trick they use to keep selling their product. You have to determine to stop smoking since it's causing you lack of peace. I mean, you're here saying you can't stop. So, there's no peace within, isn't it? Yes.
Lastly, don't overlook the usefulness of praying to God in this situation. It helps, as it helped me personally. It is not God that will use His hand to collect the cigarette from you whenever you are about to light one up. But, He will definitely rebuke your conscience and remind you of oall the reasons why you want to quit in the first place. Then it's left for you to choose to listen to His voice in your head ,or reject it and fall back into that smoking pattern that you are really wanting to get out from.
I wish you good luck o. It is possible to quit. Very. Even sooner than you think, that's if you are willing to make the changes and put in the efforts. There was a guy who is older than I am, telling me three days ago of how he stopped smoking weed for months now, but can't stop cigarettes and it's making him feel stressed out. I told him, it's because cigarettes are more accessible and casual to hold and just smoke right away. But that's all a thing of the mind. Change your mindset about it and you will begin to dislike the odour and the guilt you get from it.
Pride can keep you stuck in a habit. How, you may ask? Well, pride of wanting to 'feel among' when around friends that are smoking. Or, pride of wanting to show that you are "not a JJC , or newbie" when it comes to so-called bad boy matters. This has been highlighted as reasons why some people keep falling into the smoking habit even when they have made a commitment to stop. Majority want to impress others, while they themselves will regret later on when their mind flashes back at how they smoked even after quitting. It's a battle in the mind, that's what it is. Just choose to fight it and win. Don't wait till health issues arise. The earlier, the better.
All the best oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? / How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? / Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.