Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

..,. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..,. (6005 Views)

No Gonking Of John Thomas This Year 2021 / Disappointing John Thomas / My Left Testicle Is Shrinking And Paining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..,. by willyo(m): 4:31am On Feb 23, 2021
pozehnani:

See question..

For real. I don't get u. No jokes
Re: ..,. by femi4: 5:45am On Feb 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Hi nairalanders , I don't know how to start this article, but I hope you understand me......

I noticed something weird happening to my genital ....my dic was 8inch long(fully hard) last year...... Then this month , my gf said , my dic was shrinking, I thought she was just joking, until I noticed that my dic is competing with my pinky finger.....mehnn I'm depressed, I can't even think straight this days.... I went to a doctor , he said there's nothing wrong with my dic...... He said I should be eating fruit "banana, apple, etc"" ... because of my dic, I have turned to a vegan ..... but still no improvement , no nothing..... From Johnny sins , I have turned to don jazzy..... guys please is there any "home remedy" i could use to get my hulk thang back........ Please save a nigga
give up masturbation

1 Like

Re: ..,. by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 23, 2021
If u on any steroidal medication then u should stop.steriods are amongst the top drugs that tend to shrink man's testicles and penis.
If u not on steroids then what of ur weight
Are u adding excess weight especially around ur abdominal region?

1 Like

Re: ..,. by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 23, 2021
femi4:
give up masturbation
if lifting weights regularly can make ur biceps bigger then fapping ur dick can increase it since technically the penis is a muscle grin
There is no medical proof that fapping reduces ur dick

1 Like

Re: ..,. by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Hi nairalanders , I don't know how to start this article, but I hope you understand me......

, I have turned to don jazzy.....
what u mean by the statement dat u now turned to don jazzy?
U mean u now fatter?
If it's too much weight gain that has affected it then it's nothing serious nau cheesy.just exercise and bring ur weight down a little then everything will be normal.normally when a guy becomes too fat especially around the stomach region his libido will go down.i believe this is what is affecting u.nothing serious.just get physically active to boost ur testoterone and become d man dat u were before cheesy.

1 Like

Re: ..,. by seanwilliam(m): 6:07am On Feb 23, 2021
KidDarkness:
A girl swallowed your semen while giving you Mouth Action. You thought she did but she actually took it to her marine coven because she is not of this world. My brother you need to pray hard and hit your scrotum five times while praying
I laugh sotey I one cry cos of the bolded. U mean make him hit the scrotum while praying ..? U mad no be small grin
Re: ..,. by Johnchrix(m): 6:43am On Feb 23, 2021
You must have bleeped a native doctors daughter
Re: ..,. by Babamide(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2021
lefulefu:
If u on any steroidal medication then u should stop.steriods are amongst the top drugs that tend to shrink man's testicles and penis.
If u not on steroids then what of ur weight
Are u adding excess weight especially around ur abdominal region?
Steroids or cigarette. Na one of the 2

1 Like

Re: ..,. by sofiscatedmoron: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

I noticed something weird happening to my genital ....my dic was 8inch long(fully hard) last year...... Then this month , my gf said , my dic was shrinking, I thought she was just joking, until I noticed that my dic is competing with my pinky finger.....mehnn I'm depressed, I can't even think straight this days.... I went to a doctor , he said there's nothing wrong with my dic...... He said I should be eating fruit "banana, apple, etc"" ... because of my dic, I have turned to a vegan ..... but still no improvement , no nothing..... From Johnny sins , I have turned to don jazzy..... guys please is there any "home remedy" i could use to get my hulk thang back........ Please save a nigga
Std is the cause,
Go for complete lab test
Re: ..,. by Tillatalk: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2021
Can we see the penis

1 Like

Re: ..,. by rafosky1: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

That thing that you say is shrinking is actually telling you something. It is blood that makes it stand fully erect.It's not shrinking but your heart is not pumping enough blood down there. Quit sedentary lifestyle. Get yourself active and not just in bed. Stop alchohol , that thing na poison. If you smoke, quit. Eat moderately and eat more fresh food especially fruits and vegetables. Your main concern should not be your shrinking mojo, it should be the fact that your general health is on a decline! Change your lifestyle and you will get your mojo back. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: ..,. by yetunsbay(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2021
Picture or I don't believe you

1 Like

Re: ..,. by when2(f): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2021
Stop fornicating, and see the result.
Re: ..,. by Pegi23(f): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Why won't it shrink.when you are busy fucking any girl fuckable, putting your dick in every hole not knowing there is difference in the hole.. stop masturbating but op will be like masturbating is moi hobby.enjoy your little man in peace jare because a lady that love you will love you with your 2 inches.
Re: ..,. by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

probably you have been starving
Re: ..,. by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2021
Nonexistent:
Vagina people have used your dick for yahooplus. It shock you abi? You will be a fool to think that only boys do it.

lol
Re: ..,. by prince2pac(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2021
House1411:

probably you have been starving
oga which kind starvation, if na starvation I no go kuku get di*k nah
Re: ..,. by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2021
prince2pac:
You got a girlfriend and you still masturbate once in a week, allow Johnny rest biko

Guy there is nothing wrong. I personally have a very high libido. I can have sex from Monday to Sunday. If she is tired or not in the mood I masturbate. I have been doing this for over 16 years now and noting happened. So stop all this una fake gist.

1 Like

Re: ..,. by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2021
lefulefu:
if lifting weights regularly can make ur biceps bigger then fapping ur dick can increase it since technically the penis is a muscle grin
There is no medical proof that fapping reduces ur dick

Don't mind those ignorant fellows here.

1 Like

Re: ..,. by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2021
Pegi23:
Why won't it shrink.when you are busy fucking any girl fuckable, putting your dick in every hole not knowing there is difference in the hole.. stop masturbating but op will be like masturbating is moi hobby.enjoy your little man in peace jare because a lady that love you will love you with your 2 inches.

I have a very high libido and I can have sex everyday Monday to Sunday. To control this I masturbate regularly (everyday). I have been doing this for years now. So stop saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: ..,. by PERVENCHE: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2021
rafosky1:

That thing that you say is shrinking is actually telling you something. It is blood that makes it stand fully erect.It's not shrinking but your heart is not pumping enough blood down there. Quit sedentary lifestyle. Get yourself active and not just in bed. Stop alchohol , that thing na poison. If you smoke, quit. Eat moderately and eat more fresh food especially fruits and vegetables. Your main concern should not be your shrinking mojo, it should be the fact that your general health is on a decline! Change your lifestyle and you will get your mojo back. Good luck.

this man has told you the truth
be there arguing.
he forgot to add...avoid sugar at all cost and grandnut oil.
avoid processed food and beverages (idomie and coke them)

1 Like

Re: ..,. by SweetiliciousD: 11:43am On Feb 23, 2021
lovchalice:
Spiritual attack
Go to MFM asap for deliverance

Yes ooo.

Sign of early depression.

Increase your exercise rate.

Exercise hard and thank me later.

Run away from drugs. Las las

1 Like

Re: ..,. by Zyxzzzz: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
the comments here tho grin grin
Re: ..,. by Zyxzzzz: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
KidDarkness:
A girl swallowed your semen while giving you Mouth Action. You thought she did but she actually took it to her marine coven because she is not of this world. My brother you need to pray hard and hit your scrotum five times while praying

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ..,. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
rafosky1:

. Thanks bruh...
Re: ..,. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
Babamide:
Steroids or cigarette. Na one of the 2
any bad habit wey u dey indulge that constrict your blood vessels will automatically shrink your penis.Steroids,ciga, unhealthy diet ...all go contribute.

2 Likes

Re: ..,. by Slimanyd2: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

I don't think it's masturbating bruh.... Cause I only masturbate once in a week.....
My scrotum is normal.....but the main friction gan gan is shrinking

Calm down baba. The penis can shrink when not in the mood , remember. And it can be small like the last last finger ,but when u're in the mood. Does the length improves and becomes bigger of even when u're in the mood ,it still maintains same length and width
Re: ..,. by AmazingELixir: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Op ehya it's called TLPS ...Third Leg Paralysis Syndrome
Re: ..,. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Bruhh don't play with me ...God forbid... I don't even fucc olosho... and my gf isn't promiscuous ....so don't tell me something , that ain't real

Nothing is wrong.
Have you been on some medications lately?

When you alone in your room, hold your prick with one hand tightly for 10secs and release your hand. Do this while sitting, standing and lyingon bed for 2 weeks.

While at it, eat watermelon, banana, date etc

Also exercise

2 Likes

Re: ..,. by godlessmind: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
lovchalice:
Spiritual attack
Go to MFM asap for deliverance
religion has brainwashed your head anything is a spiritual attack.

mumu xtains

1 Like

Re: ..,. by godlessmind: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=Shellsploit post=99330766][/quote]she's a brainwashed faithfool
Re: ..,. by lovchalice(f): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
I'm a Christian but not a religious person. Christianity is a lifestyle while religion is a bondage. Don't comment on issues that you don't have sufficient knowledge on. You must not comment
godlessmind:
religion has brainwashed your head anything is a spiritual attack.

mumu xtains

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland.. / A Guy Called Airforce1 Sending Me Nude Pics / Wat To Do When A Girl Is Playing Hard To Get Try Now And See Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.