Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Welcome Baby Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Welcome Baby Boy (540 Views)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Check Out Adesua Etomi's Bridesmaids Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Welcome Baby Boy by Desenior: 12:31am On Feb 23, 2021
The music star and his wife welcome their first child together.
Nigerian singer Banky W and his wife Adesua Etomi have welcomed a baby boy.
The couple got married in 2017.
The music star took to his Instagram page on Monday, February 22, 2021, where he announced the big news as part of activities to mark Adesua's birthday.
http://primenaijablog..com

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Welcome Baby Boy by Pointblank09(m): 12:31am On Feb 23, 2021
n
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Welcome Baby Boy by pozehnani(f): 1:45am On Feb 23, 2021
Wow great!
Congratulations on your new baby.

Thank God for shaming womb watchers.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Welcome Baby Boy by Paramountguy: 1:49am On Feb 23, 2021
To God be the glory. This news made my day. Congratulations on your bundle of joy.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Welcome Baby Boy by JaneYave(f): 2:42am On Feb 23, 2021
The wait is made beautiful in the end. God is good. It is good to stay strong in love.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Welcome Baby Boy by Iconnect1: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2021
Congratulations to both of you.Thank God you waited.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
congratulations, I hope the baby isn't bald
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Welcome Baby Boy by Blitz888(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
God is faithful.. Never stop trusting!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
congratulations, I hope the baby isn't bald

to use u do blood money dey hungry me

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Welcome Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

that is if another person never use me before
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Welcome Baby Boy by crusufixo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

grin grin grin grin���������

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is A Partnership & Friendship Not A Scheme / Who Will You Favour In This Situation. / When A Girl Tells You This What Does It Means..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.