Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

When A Girl Tells You This What Does It Means.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Tells You This What Does It Means.. (534 Views)

When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy / What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You This. / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Tells You This What Does It Means.. by Lidocaine: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Please
What does it mean what a girl tells you that """" I cant give you what you want so I dont want you to waste your time """

how can you reply or get the girl,
Re: When A Girl Tells You This What Does It Means.. by Divoc19(f): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2021
She is not into you.

If you feel hurt by her words then, tell her you hope tomorrow may not be too late for her to realize what she's throwing away.

And never talk to her about it again and go work on yourself.
Good luck

If you are not hurt continue pressing buttons. Insults may or may not follow.
Just be catching cruise
Lidocaine:
Please
What does it mean what a girl tells you that """" I cant give you what you want so I dont want you to waste your time """

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You This What Does It Means.. by stanliwise(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Lidocaine:
Please

What did you want?

If it is sex then sorry for you she got you, you have played the wrong card.

If it is loyalty or something of value then simply tell her goodbye.
Re: When A Girl Tells You This What Does It Means.. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: When A Girl Tells You This What Does It Means.. by siofra(f): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2021
Lidocaine:
Please

Take this to your redpill group. They'll guide you fery well.

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Is The Father Of My Children. I’ll Not Allow Him Marry Another Woman / Top 5 Secret Concerns Of Virgins / Iyabe Behaves Like Zzor. Are You Sure Zzor Is Not Iyabe ? Guys Be Ware.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.