Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? (52479 Views)

The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
na Buhari be that
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by thatigboman: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
CountDracula:
Rule of thumb with snakes... If its colour is green; you are probably safe. if it is colorful or patterned; run. if it is black... You are fvcked
what about the saying " green snake in green grass"?
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by adetem(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
Cobra
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by pacespot(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
That is how I killed one snake inside my living room, the snake was hunting some lizards playing around in the compound, so when I opened the door, it mistakeningly crept in, thank goodness I was able to spot it quickly because it was having a difficult time crawling on the tice, if not, my living room would have become a hunting hub for a snake. These reptiles are very creepy, they know how to hide. If you have too many lizards in your compound, watch out for snake, lizards are a perfect meal for snakes because of the shape of their body.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by tit(f): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
I know that snake!
It is pepper snake!!
Pepper soup snake!!!
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by paduzman: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Omo, I hate snakes lipsrsealed
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by cricifixo: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Not really sir
Mokason288:

It’s very simple sir

Just grab the snakes head put your hand in its mouth

Just make sure it bites you

When it does that, wait until 24 hours if nothing happens to you... gbam cheesy

Non poisonous snake located

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Badbishop15(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
PrincessB1:
thanks...very helpful
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
showbiz4all27:

How do one identify a non poisonous snake? All snakes to me are deadly Sir.
Not all.. most snakes in the house are just hustling rats and are not poisonous but u know we Africans we kill first ask questions later to avoid stories my moonlight cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Skywalker909(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
After you've murdered it,you're now asking its specie..
Why??

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by DSC7: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lanretoye:
pls learn how to kill snakes if you have to,its more dangerous when the execution is not properly done.

If not properly executed?.....

Please shed more light bfr pesin go kill wetin go still resurrect.....

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Map1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mokason288:

It’s very simple sir

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
you are a killer but hire killer is better than you because he will get paid but no one will pay you for this �

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by NOwazobia: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
PrincessB1:
so you mean he will stand observing/analyzing all these in the snake, while the snake is sitted down, crossing its legs, waiting for the guy to determine if it poisonous or not? Haba.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by CaseSensitive(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
That's a non-venomous rat snake. It could probably bite you if threatened but there won't be any fatality or cause to go to hospital.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Nicepoker(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
That's lala in spiritual form.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by OfficialBrendan(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Seems half of nairalanders live inside d bush grin
And na them no dey let person rest here
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by willybaby(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mokason288:

It’s very simple sir

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
actually u didn't make sense because poisonous snake does not exist.. VENOMOUS snake do.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Klington: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mokason288:

It’s very simple sir

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

grin grin grin grin
You're evil

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by MrBanner(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
PrincessB1:

I think you should open a thread for this. It's very useful information.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by CountDracula(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
thatigboman:
what about the saying " green snake in green grass"?

Lol. I think it has more to do with sneakiness than danger; a green snake in green grass is one you won't be able to detect, venomous or not, snakes are still not your friends

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Polynek(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
The name of that snake is BLACK MAMBA
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Rugaria: 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Echu mmiri
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Nezero(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
PrincessB1:

Please oo, this chart may not apply to African snakes.

The black mamba has round pupils. It is one of the deadliest snakes in the world... despite showing all these characteristics of nonvenomous snakes displayed in the chart

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Agilscent: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
You didnt kill that snake bro...you destroyed it beyond recognition...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Maski87: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
These village people sef,
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by lexy2014: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
PrincessB1:

Madam pls be honest. So if u see snake now, u will carry pishure and looking to check d shape of d head of d snake or u will open it's mouth to check it's fangs

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by lexy2014: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
willybaby:
actually u didn't make sense because poisonous snake does not exist.. VENOMOUS snake do.
What's d difference?
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by KingMack(m): 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is Rico AKA junior lala grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by qwertyboss(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
PrincessB1:
as far as am concerned that head classification is only valid for snakes in Tennessee not Africa
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by peppermint7(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Wake me up when the thread arrives front page
Wake up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by JordanMichael(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mokason288:
It’s very simple sir

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Wereyyyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by thecommunist(m): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mshwee..shey this one wey be like worm na him you dey call snake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) / Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.