Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? (52478 Views)

The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by 21stDecember: 12:04am On Feb 25, 2021
Mokason288:

It’s very simple sir

Just grab the snakes head put your hand in its mouth

Just make sure it bites you

When it does that, wait until 24 hours if nothing happens to you... gbam cheesy

Non poisonous snake located

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
you no be better person

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:38am On Feb 25, 2021
THANK GOD FOR SAVING YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Techplug: 4:30am On Feb 25, 2021
Snake abuse!

JOIN OUR FREE CLASS ON WEB DEVELOPMENT

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Dozie32(m): 6:17am On Feb 25, 2021
slowice:
This should be a non poisonous snake that eats rat

I ve killed one before...

Did I just hear you say non poisonous snake? Snake na snake ooo grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by nams77: 6:59am On Feb 25, 2021
showbiz4all27:
Good morning Nairalanders,

I set out for work at 6am this morning and saw this creepy creature maneuvering my sitting room entrance, immediately I told my wife to get me a good plank and I descended on the snake and do justice. Please I need you guys to help identify what type of snake is this.

That looks like a cobra by the way. Really dangerous and it can spit venom into your eyes

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by nams77: 7:02am On Feb 25, 2021
PrincessB1:

This info is not 100% correct! Have you seen the head of a mamba or a krait? It is rounded but they are very venomous snakes.
Cc: slowice

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Slurity(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2021
Mokason288:

It’s very simple sir

Just grab the snakes head put your hand in its mouth

Just make sure it bites you

When it does that, wait until 24 hours if nothing happens to you... gbam cheesy

Non poisonous snake located

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
There is nothing like poisonous snake, kindly use the right words because of college students reading that still have exams. Snake don't have poison but VENOM, so snake is venomous and not poisonous

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Slurity(m): 7:37am On Feb 25, 2021
TANID:
STILL ALL SNAKE ARE POISONOUS TO ME.

ALL OF THEM
It is a wrong grammar to say snakes are poisonous, they don't have poison but venom. Say snakes are venomous, just for the sake of college students that may be reading

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Slurity(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2021
CountDracula:
Rule of thumb with snakes... If its colour is green; you are probably safe. if it is colorful or patterned; run. if it is black... You are fvcked
some green and patterned snakes are far more deadly

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by slowice(m): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2021
Elzakzaky:

I pray you dont learn the hard way

I don't live in a forest so nothing to learn here... Not like I ll see a snake and them grab it with my hands undecided I hate snakes generally. I only tried to answer his question

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by slowice(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2021
nams77:

This info is not 100% correct! Have you seen the head of a mamba or a krait? It is rounded but they are very venomous snakes.
Cc: slowice
You re so right

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Tisham20(m): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2021
showbiz4all27:

How do one identify a non poisonous snake? All snakes to me are deadly Sir.
E tire me
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by usj(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2021
showbiz4all27:
Good morning Nairalanders,

I set out for work at 6am this morning and saw this creepy creature maneuvering my sitting room entrance, immediately I told my wife to get me a good plank and I descended on the snake and do justice. Please I need you guys to help identify what type of snake is this.
its call rat snake. It non-poisoneus snake. You need to find a rat exterminator to get rid of rats they are the attraction.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by sunofmen: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Wake me up when the thread arrives front page
bros day don break

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Biggers82(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2021
Guy are you living inside the bush ? How come
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by willybaby(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2021
lexy2014:

What's d difference?
difference is mode of operation.. poison is administered by ingesting through the oral route that's mouth while venom is injected into the blood stream. That's why snakes have long fangs Lik injection to administer venom when they bite and they don't go about with poison in there pockets to put in people's food or water

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by showbiz4all27(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2021
KingDash:
useless man.. go kill innocent snake.

Sorry enh, you'll get a black mamba visit soon. A louder Amen... cheesy
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by kizzyfb4: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2021
Na Cobra be this bro. Jst be careful

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by CountDracula(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2021
Slurity:
some green and patterned snakes are far more deadly

Sure but the probability of you coming across a deadly green snake in this part of the world is far lower than a deadly patterned or black snake
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Habibatuley23: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Wake me up when the thread arrives front page
u dey wako abi
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Habibatuley23:
u dey wako abi
Since
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by KingDash: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
showbiz4all27:

Sorry enh, you'll get a black mamba visit soon. A louder Amen... cheesy
what you wish upon me you'll get it three times.
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by PrincessB1(f): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
TANID:
STILL ALL SNAKE ARE POISONOUS TO ME.

ALL OF THEM
grin

Can you summon courage to kill anyone you sighted? tongue
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by PrincessB1(f): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
showbiz4all27:

Thanks for the informations. But still, poisonous or not...I won't take it easy with any kind of snake jare.
I trust you will shatter their head grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by PrincessB1(f): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

This image is actually wrong. Most elapids, including cobras and kraits have round pupils but they're among the deadliest snakes in the world. Coral snakes have round pupils too and they're highly venomous.
It will be wonderful if you open a thread on topic like this so as to sensitive the snakelanders.

We are learning everyday.
And please mention me when you do cool
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by PrincessB1(f): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Originalsly:

Hmmm..... informative. Ehmmm...... a snake under my car ..... not sure if it's poisonous..... let me go have a close look at the pupils ... if round or slanted... I should be right back... if not... do the needful.
You can equally tame it if non venomous grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Originalsly: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
PrincessB1:

You can equally tame it if non venomous grin

....and if venomous?
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by PrincessB1(f): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2021
Originalsly:

....and if venomous?
You know the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) / Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.