Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? (52510 Views)

The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by adesegun121(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ok
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Obalatule: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
vv
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by yimnansunny: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
use it for peppersoup
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Imowo: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Black mamba, I think!

AkwaIbom State Secondary Education Board SSEB Teachers' Recruitment Past Questions and answers:
https://paystack.com/buy/aksseb-past-questions-and-answers
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by DeMoneyGenius: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lalasticlala to the rescue.
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by timisquare82(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
slowice:
This should be a non poisonous snake that eats rat

I ve killed one before...
No be poison the snake take kill the rats? Abi na kung fu

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by KingDash: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
showbiz4all27:
Good morning Nairalanders,

I set out for work at 6am this morning and saw this creepy creature maneuvering my sitting room entrance, immediately I told my wife to get me a good plank and I descended on the snake and do justice. Please I need you guys to help identify what type of snake is this.
useless man.. go kill innocent snake.
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by BadEnglish(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mokason288:

It’s very simple sir

Just grab the snakes head put your hand in its mouth

Just make sure it bites you

When it does that, wait until 24 hours if nothing happens to you... gbam cheesy

Non poisonous snake located

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Your sense is too much for this country. U need to move to Biafra sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by BIGNAME2020: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
Very deadly thing angry
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Arabaincubus: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
It's just a house snake looking for rats. They normally operate before daybreak. It's not dangerous.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by 900warriorz: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Is it just me? Or why do you guys kill a snake without allowing us see the head

Looks like a black Mamba....you guys are lucky no one got bit

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by SatanicPriest: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
the name is lalasticsnake

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Originalsly: 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
PrincessB1:

Hmmm..... informative. Ehmmm...... a snake under my car ..... not sure if it's poisonous..... let me go have a close look at the pupils ... if round or slanted... I should be right back... if not... do the needful.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Fcwilly: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mokason288:

It’s very simple sir

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

This guy is crazy, very funny, 24hrs after na obituary naaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by grandlexuz(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
This one na Zzor oh.. grin grin
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Lassana7: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
I so much hate snake
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by bewla(m): 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
MarveworldG:
Does it have scales on it?

It looks like one snake we killed in a site, one of the workers said if anyone eats it they will throw up.
Jack the snake rabbit
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by NinaArsenal(f): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
No be small justice you give the snake oo. You divide am lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by nkiliuzo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mokason288:
It’s very simple sir

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
nairalanders too funny

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by nkiliuzo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mokason288:
It’s very simple sir

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
nairalanders too funny

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Very illustrative, thanks.

PrincessB1:

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Skix(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
undecidedMe, I've never seen a live snake before.
By the way I do professional promo videos like for your church event programme or business/product advertisement at very affordable rates.
whatsapp only: 07085964753
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by successtutor(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
CountDracula:
Rule of thumb with snakes... If its colour is green; you are probably safe. if it is colorful or patterned; run. if it is black... You are fvcked

You are not safe if green with yellow chest.. very deadly green mamba .

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Osashalom: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
PrincessB1:
I won't be surprised if they award you PhD in snakethology

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by supereagle(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
PrincessB1:
I have been looking for this. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Judolisco(m): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
showbiz4all27:

I set out for work at 6am this morning and saw this creepy creature maneuvering my sitting room entrance, immediately I told my wife to get me a good plank and I descended on the snake and do justice. Please I need you guys to help identify what type of snake is this.
it's a rat snake... Not venomous

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by supereagle(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
PrincessB1:
I have been looking for this. Thanks very illustrative.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Elzakzaky: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
slowice:
This should be a non poisonous snake that eats rat

I ve killed one before...
I pray you dont learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Kolisky(m): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mokason288:

It’s very simple sir

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by CountDracula(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
successtutor:

That's true, but they are rare even in Nigeria, so if u see a snake with green color it's most likely a harmless docile snake
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Polyglot7pointO: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
showbiz4all27:

download inaturalist app on google or iPhone it .. I’m using the app and it’s fun it will tell u virtually everything
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by CountDracula(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
successtutor:

That's true, but they are rare even in Nigeria, so if u see a snake with green color it's most likely a harmless docile snake. Also, snakes with yellow underbellies aren't green mambas, mambas usually have a uniform green or brown-ish color

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) / Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.