Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi (16185 Views)

Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu / All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi / Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by stanisbaratheon: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2021
At war with who?? Southern farmers??

This Gumi is the most foolish terrorist in the north.

3 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Sterope(f): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2021
still bandits...
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by DennisEche(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2021
It is shameful hearing this from Sheikh Gumi, most surprising is that he is even an Hausa Man, with the fact that his native people of Hausa's are also victims of Fulani Brutality and he is defending the Fulani's. That is to tell you how much the Fulani's have conquered the Hausa's. Shame on You Gumi
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by matrixmuzi: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2021
Dalil8:

Lmaoo

Why are you always fighting yourself in every post concerning fulani herdsmen?

The guys is a stupid ass
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by arantess: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2021
nairalander2020:
me ma e shock me o,i think he has been islamize after retirement.
Old soldiers dont grow beard
Abdulsalami Abubakar??
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2021
What is this one talking about, that tsephanya goat is back again
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Fabnaija: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2021
I think it is time when this terrorist called Sheikh Gumi should be arrested. He is nothing but the leader of all these bandits.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by afube: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Nothing but the truth. IPOB terrorist, thugs, hoodlums, Gboys, will argue otherwise you people live thousands of kilometers away and know nothing about the situation. Cho, cho cho putting mouth everywhere. Maybe you will understand this verse "Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice? . . . Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips. All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them. They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge. Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold. For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it."
Proverbs 8:1, 6-11, KJV

Ipob has been calling the bandits bokoharam haram for over 3 years...what nonsense are you blabbing?
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Nothing but the truth. IPOB terrorist, thugs, hoodlums, Gboys, will argue otherwise you people live thousands of kilometers away and know nothing about the situation. Cho, cho cho putting mouth everywhere. Maybe you will understand this verse "Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice? . . . Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips. All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them. They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge. Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold. For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it."
Funny how Muslims are taking to reading the Bible nowadays. Maybe they realise the Quran is just a badly written plagiarized form of it after all.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by ClearFlair: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Shut up. Always posting nonsense.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Lassana7: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2021
[center][/center]
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by koolaid87: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2021
All these folks look the same

Bin laden,

Sheik gumi

Muric Akintola
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2021
MuchAdo:
I watched the interviews.

Sheik Gumi indirectly admitted that Fulanis and Hausas are at war.

Funny thing is his father identified as Hausa while he identifies as Fulani
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by ukahrawah: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2021
Evil people. What about the teaching of Islam you gave them during their Al-majirin years?
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by kolade560: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2021
Islam and terrorism are brothers and sisters, 5 &6 best put.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by amazingspiderma: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Qouting the Holy Bible out of context does not make you a Christian.
I know you are not a Christian.
Believe in the Lord Jesus and thou shall be save. Even right now, the Holy Ghost is speaking to you.
Open that Bible you just copied from and study John from Chapter 1 - 3.
You will see who Jesus really is.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Cti28(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2021
[s]
tsephanyah:
[/s]
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Nsirisolomon(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
I must tell u that u are never inline
The Igbos that u know lost everything during the Biafra war ranging from properties to lives and a whole lot but are they having the guns that this animals have and a religious leader is here talking about ethnic revenge and ur empty brain told u to support this as a bitter truth wait till they rape ur mama or grandma #d**k

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Loveknitting: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2021
Could somebody please ban this girl or boy @tsephayan, he or she is becoming worse than gumi.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by oluwasegun007(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2021
Their spokesman has spoken.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by tarboshi(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2021
The herdsmen Brand Ambassador to Nigeria has spoken
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by zeyt: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2021
Come on ! You may say that cos non of your family was killed or kidnapped by them.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
[s]Nothing but the truth. IPOB terrorist, thugs, hoodlums, Gboys, will argue otherwise you people live thousands of kilometers away and know nothing about the situation. Cho, cho cho putting mouth everywhere. Maybe you will understand this verse "Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice? . . . Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips. All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them. They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge. Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold. For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it."
Proverbs 8:1, 6-11, KJV[/s]

Why do you always rush to comment like a fool ?

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by emmyrate1(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
wetin concern us, they can kill ur Brothers and rape Ur mother and sister for all I care nothing concern us with the issue of North
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Tonymario58: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Something is wrong with you upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by lexy2014: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Pls what is d situation? Kindly explain to us
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Bornboy4: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2021
Well, good talk. But there should not be favourites.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Mummyfour(f): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2021
BoneTackle:
This foolish bastard terrorist again?

It shall never be well with those senseless animals that help impose bihari on Nigeria especially the sophisticated moronsss from the sh1t slinging republic sad west region

What the sh1thole is suffering today is as a result of the nepotism, incompetency, religious bigotry and terrorism of the lifeless animal in aso rock, no thanks to the useful iddiots and dirty pigs from the brown roof republic of hydraulic soup
grin father Lawd!!! No pity.
This your description eh!! Chai
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by backnbeta(f): 10:30am On Feb 23, 2021
This man is just baptizing these terrorists with different names just to make them look good. No surprises though...I read somewhere that he was once arrested for terrorism in Saudi Arabia undecided
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by mekussa(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

STEWPID MONKEY
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Ugonna62: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2021
At war wiith who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: APC Chieftains, Hundreds Of Supporters Defect To PDP / Obi Visited Immaculate Heart Of Mary Hospital Nkpor, Donated ₦15 Million And... / NNPC Postpones Port Harcourt Refinery Kick-Off Sixth Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.