Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? (4618 Views)

Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat / Why Do Some Family Members Act Like They Don't Care / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Dafuq22: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Look I'm not gay. I'm heterosexual and I've had sexual experiences with females. But honestly, only the first times were interesting due to the anticipation, but after that the experience didn't have that excitement anymore and the excitement decreased in proportion to more experiences.

I honestly don't see the value of women anymore. I have gotten to the point where I'm wondering why anyone even wants to have a girlfriend. Like objectively speaking, it just like adding unnecessary burden to your life.
The people that need partners are the women not the men, because unlike men the happiness of a woman depends on it. It's a deeply instinctual desire.

I've kissed so many times that the mere thought of kissing makes me feel like vomiting. I really despise female company now because I don't see any benefit in it. Not only does it take time away from other more important things I should be doing, it's not really as fun as most guys make it out to be.

Like if you are with a woman these are the things you do: Kiss, cuddle, suck breast, receive Mouth Action, finger and sex. I've done these things so many times that it's so boring now.

I see guys everyday spend money lavishly on women, some even have women as their motivation to be financially successful so they can spend on them. It's like a very unfair deal. And most guys just take it. Women get the comfort, emotional security, male company that they desperately need, sex, and financial benefits, and all I get is sex? Sex that I don't even like anymore.

I'm not speaking from a place of rejection. I'm not saying all this because I've had it bad with women or had my heart broken many times. Actually it's usually me doing the heart breaking, because I've never fallen in love with any women.
I've had lots of women declare love for me, tell me how much they are into me and all that shit and to be honest, getting girls is one of the easiest things for me. Maybe that's why I don't have interest anymore because I'm playing the game in easy mode all the time.

It's like I live in an entirely different reality from other guys. Every guy I know is hyperfocused on the female gender, while I'm just not interested anymore. It's like I can see the true nature of the male-female reality and I don't give a fuçk anymore. Yesterday I had a girl overtly seduce me. She kept walking to and fro along the range of my view and shaking her ass so I'll notice her. I just laughed and ignored her. I have multiple girls I could call right now to come over today and fuçk and they'll be eager to, because they are all into me, but I've lost interest in them and women in general.

Women don't interest me anymore.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by BrandBrainBox: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2021
From what you said, I can deduce the following as the cause of the problem:

1. You obviously think that romance is all about physical intimacy.
2. You are pissed off by the 'injustice' of you having to spend your hard-earned money on a romantic partner.

I think that life will be a lot easier if we begin to see romance as an opportunity for mutual self giving - Not just sex or financial commitment.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by OluwaLina1(f): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2021
B

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by tosaino95(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2021
Your own don better be that grin at least you can save as you like wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2021
Relationship na waste and big scam. Woe betide you if you use relationship as an emotional support to dealing with life troubles. You’ll become a weakling forever.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by pansophist(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2021
Chances are, you lost interest because you get women often, it is often like that. Chances also are, that you are just one of the many guys that do not enter a relationship with naivety, delusion, and unrealistic expectations. You know what women can give you, and do not expect them to be your savior.

19 Likes

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2021
tosaino95:
Your own don better be that grin
at least you can save as you like wink
his likes don’t save o. You go dey spend money fvck pvssy. It’s even worse. No partner to put you in check. Na just sense.
Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2021
You never jam toto
Maybe na Lagos Ibadan expressways you dey meet
Bros if you jam toto
Wey go clamp you like vice
Totori you sotay you dey speak in tongues
Your brain go reset.
I kid you not bros I meet one toto one day I dey shout Jesus Jesus Jesus I kid you not I hear voice near my ear saying "son Wetin happen"...that kain toto na him I mean

Seriously though I've been there, what you need is a relationship not a nackationship. The only person wey go interest you na person after your mind.
P.s. Stop olosho. Olosho dey make man hate woman. I've been there trust me. In all you must somehow dey release. Ignite the love of before you start to turn ogaydengbe

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by JOACHINpedro: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2021
You're hanging boot brolosho cool
Welldone Sir and happy retirement wink

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Dafuq22: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2021
MejiLoyon:
You never jam

I never jam what exactly? I never jam a woman that is so attractive that I can't get my mind off her? Or a woman that has qualities that I find appealing?

Spare me all that bullshit. I've been with different kinds of sex women. Big boobs, big ass, tall, petite, fine face etc, and I'll tell you that there is nothing special in them. The pussy is the same, maybe it might differ in terms of tightness, but it still feels the same.

In terms of qualities, I like a good conversation, I like smart women, but I've also had these kind of women literally fall in love with me and I gradually became repulsed by their presence. Actually I become repulsed by the presence of any woman that falls for me.

Because usually when a woman falls in love with a guy she will ALWAYS want to be around him. And I hate that shit. I like my own privacy most times. They always want to visit, and spend the night and kiss and cuddle and Bleep and go out other together. I'm fucking tired of it.

14 Likes

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by kingdman: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2021
those girls don drain you tire...lol
Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by davien(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2021
You could be some kid who wants to brush some feathers by saying things thirsty guys can only dream of - that women aren't as great as they think they are or you could be saying the truth, don't really care. Just observing what the women lovers would come saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Dafuq22: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2021
MejiLoyon:
You never jam toto
Maybe na Lagos Ibadan expressways you dey meet
Bros if you jam toto
Wey go clamp you like vice
Totori you sotay you dey speak in tongues
Your brain go reset.
I kid you not bros I meet one toto one day I dey shout Jesus Jesus Jesus I kid you not I hear voice near my ear saying "son Wetin happen"...that kain toto na him I mean

Seriously though I've been there, what you need is a relationship not a nackationship. The only person wey go interest you na person after your mind.
P.s. Stop olosho. Olosho dey make man hate woman. I've been there trust me. In all you must somehow dey release. Ignite the love of before you start to turn ogaydengbe

I don't even Bleep oloshos bro. Like I said all Toto na Toto.

The last thing I need is a relationship. I'd even prefer to Bleep and bounce but that doesn't interest me anymore.

Relationships are on the top of the list of things I don't want. Imagine waking up every morning to a girl lying on the side of my bed. God forbid. Imagine spending my nights cuddled up with some girl and talking about things I don't want to talk about. There are way better ways to spend my time. I don't need women for anything anymore.

I kid you not bro. The thing I dread the most is having a girl fall in love with me. The way they behave disgusts me to the core of my being. They always want your attention and they always want to fuçk. Like I don't fuçking have the strength the have sex every night. And I don't have the strength to go out with you everyday. Like bitçh leave me alone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2021
Dafuq22:

I don't even Bleep oloshos bro. Like I said all Toto na Toto.

The last thing I need is a relationship. I'd even prefer to Bleep and bounce but that doesn't interest me anymore.

Relationships are on the top of the list of things I don't want. Imagine waking up every morning to a girl lying on the side of my bed. God forbid. Imagine spending my nights cuddled up with some girl and talking about things I don't want to talk about. There are way better ways to spend my time. I don't need women for anything anymore.

I kid you not bro. The thing I dread the most is having a girl fall in love with me. The way they behave disgusts me to the core of my being. They always want your attention and they always want to Bleep. Like I don't fuçking have the strength the have sex every night. And I don't have the strength to go out with you everyday. Like bitçh leave me alone.
Since you have them in abundance and you don't want them abeg kindly pass them to us. grin They will thank you.

Seriously bro this your own pass me. Let's hope it's a phase. Goodluck boss
Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Dafuq22: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2021
davien:
You could be some kid who wants to brush some feathers by saying things thirsty guys can only dream of - that women aren't as great as they think they are or you could be saying the truth, don't really care. Just observing what the women lovers would come saying.

Yes I felt some people might think in this way because like you said it's what most guys can only dream about. But it's my life bro. I'm freaking tired of women.

First, I'm a very attractive guy. Many women I meet for the first time usually say this. And I'm also educated and well put together. The thing is, after being sexual with these women, they tend to fall in love with me and become very attached.
So I'm usually having to deal with two things:
1. The fact that I don't even like sex and kissing and all that stuff anymore
2. The fact that these women won't leave me alone even if I try as much as I can to avoid them, because their company disgusts me and I'd rather do my own thing in the comfort of my privacy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Robertgreene1(m): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2021
you re doing well...ooin
Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Dexterfire: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2021
Oga u just join nairaland today naim u con dey post this kind thing. mind urself ooo angry angry
Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Pricelessruby(f): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2021
How about a round of applause, since you are tired of women, then act as if we don't exist, case closed

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Odoogu(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2021
in addition to what others have said...

1. you do not really understand the need for a partner YET.
2. your so called experiences have limited your scope in identifying a need for a partner.
3. you most likely (95% thereabout) have misconceptions of the female gender and about what they truly offer.
4. your mind is twisted and it needs cleansing.
5. you are not profound just superficial.
Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2021
No Commess.
Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by odinson1(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2021
The problem you have is that you have been Interacting with only nigerian girls.

Mosdii over to you
Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2021
You are suffering from sexual burnout. It is usually at this stage that people in the West start experimenting with all kinds of perversions like BDSM, bestiality, paedophilia and homosexuality among others. Don't do like them, take a break and wait until you get married before you restart your sexual activity. By then, you would probably have recharged and would be feeling Hot, due to long term deprivation.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by LadyTiannah2: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2021
In other words, you're a man-whóre who has wasted himself to the point that the thought of having any more sex disgusts him. Damn, can't imagine how cheap and worthless you must be feeling. Take heart mehn
Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Dafuq22: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2021
BrandBrainBox:
From what you said, I can deduce the following as the cause of the problem:

1. You obviously think that romance is all about physical intimacy.
2. You are pissed off by the 'injustice' of you having to spend your hard-earned money on a romantic partner.

I think that life will be a lot easier if we begin to see romance as an opportunity for mutual self giving - Not just sex or financial commitment.

I don't think romance is all about physical intimacy. I think romance is about an emotional connection between two people that transcends the territory of sex into something deep, profound, personal. Where two people become one; creating lasting memories, enjoying the moments they share together, the comfort, sharing dreams and making them happen, having deep conversations, blah blah blah. I don't want any of that with any woman.

It's not like I'm pissed of by the possibility of spending my hard earned money on a woman. It's that I don't see anything I get in return after spending my hard earned money on them. It's like what's my benefit? I don't see any benefit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Dafuq22: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
In other words, you're a man-whóre who has wasted himself to the point that the thought of having any more sex disgusts him. Damn, can't imagine how cheap and worthless you must be feeling. Take heart mehn

Cheap and worthless is a feeling women experience. A man can never feel cheap and worthless after having sex with multiple women. You are projecting feelings that are exclusively feminine onto me lol.

But you are right though. I might have had sex to the point where I've been desensitized to it. But honestly, I know guys that have had sex more than I have yet stills enjoy it. The whole sex and woman thing is just boring to me now.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Dafuq22: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
You are suffering from sexual burnout. It is usually at this stage that people in the West start experimenting with all kinds of perversions like BDSM, bestiality, paedophilia and homosexuality among others. Don't do like them, take a break and wait until you get married before you restart your sexual activity. By then, you would probably have recharged and would be feeling Hot, due to long term deprivation.

Lol Marriage? Am I mad? Ordinary two straight nights with a woman is tiring, and you are talking of living in the same house with a woman forever. I'd rather die that get married.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Dafuq22: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2021
odinson1:
The problem you have is that you have been Interacting with only nigerian girls.

Mosdii over to you

Nigerian girls, foreign girls. All the same.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by LadyTiannah2: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2021
Dafuq22:

Cheap and worthless is a feeling women experience. A man can never feel cheap and worthless after having sex with multiple women. You are projecting feelings that are exclusively feminine onto me lol.

But you are right though. I might have had sex to the point where I've been desensitized to it. But honestly, I know guys that have had sex more than I have yet stills enjoy it. The whole sex and woman thing is just boring to me now.

Okay. Why did you feel the need to tell strangers about it though? Why not just enjoy your new found asexuality in peace? We really don't care about this
Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2021
No girlfriend No problem
Idowest awa mafia grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Mikester: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2021
Dafuq22:
Look I'm not gay. I'm heterosexual and I've had sexual experiences with females. But honestly, only the first times were interesting due to the anticipation, but after that the experience didn't have that excitement anymore and the excitement decreased in proportion to more experiences.

I honestly don't see the value of women anymore. I have gotten to the point where I'm wondering why anyone even wants to have a girlfriend. Like objectively speaking, it just like adding unnecessary burden to your life.
The people that need partners are the women not the men, because unlike men the happiness of a woman depends on it. It's a deeply instinctual desire.

I've kissed so many times that the mere thought of kissing makes me feel like vomiting. I really despise female company now because I don't see any benefit in it. Not only does it take time away from other more important things I should be doing, it's not really as fun as most guys make it out to be.

Like if you are with a woman these are the things you do: Kiss, cuddle, suck breast, receive Mouth Action, finger and sex. I've done these things so many times that it's so boring now.

I see guys everyday spend money lavishly on women, some even have women as their motivation to be financially successful so they can spend on them. It's like a very unfair deal. And most guys just take it. Women get the comfort, emotional security, male company that they desperately need, sex, and financial benefits, and all I get is sex? Sex that I don't even like anymore.

I'm not speaking from a place of rejection. I'm not saying all this because I've had it bad with women or had my heart broken many times. Actually it's usually me doing the heart breaking, because I've never fallen in love with any women.
I've had lots of women declare love for me, tell me how much they are into me and all that shit and to be honest, getting girls is one of the easiest things for me. Maybe that's why I don't have interest anymore because I'm playing the game in easy mode all the time.

It's like I live in an entirely different reality from other guys. Every guy I know is hyperfocused on the female gender, while I'm just not interested anymore. It's like I can see the true nature of the male-female reality and I don't give a fuçk anymore. Yesterday I had a girl overtly seduce me. She kept walking to and fro along the range of my view and shaking her ass so I'll notice her. I just laughed and ignored her. I have multiple girls I could call right now to come over today and fuçk and they'll be eager to, because they are all into me, but I've lost interest in them and women in general.

Women don't interest me anymore.

Stop staying around women who only have sex to offer
Stop viewing all women as sex objects, it gets boring. Do more than sex with them

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Dafuq22: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2021
Odoogu:
in addition to what others have said...

1. you do not really understand the need for a partner YET.
2. your so called experiences have limited your scope in identifying a need for a partner.
3. you most likely (95% thereabout) have misconceptions of the female gender and about what they truly offer.
4. your mind is twisted and it needs cleansing.
5. you are not profound just superficial.

Please explain what use a partner will be to me.

All girls are the same. I used to think they were different but las las they are all the same. They might differ in personality and interests but they all fall in love and get attached and want your attention and dick all the time.

And no matter how intelligent a woman is, she is still naive enough to fall for lies, still invested in the same superficial things all women are invested in and still emotional to the core. I really can't deal with this shit anymore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? by Dafuq22: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2021
Mikester:

Stop staying around women who only have sex to offer
Stop viewing all women as sex objects, it gets boring. Do more than sex with them

Women act like sex objects. I don't even need to view them as such. Haven't you guys been with women? Don't you see how they act when they are alone with you? Women are very sexual and they act it every fuçking time. Always touchy, always wanting to kiss, always wanting to "have fun" At first it can be exciting but it gets annoying for me.

Women act like sexual objects in the privacy of a guy that they are attracted to.

What else am I going to do with women? Talk about deep subjects? Lol. Most don't enjoy such topics. And the ones that do, get bored and would rather talk about relationships, celebrities, music, movies and all that superficial stuff.

Go out with them? Not interested anymore. Rather invest my money in better projects. Play games? Yes, but after playing games, whether board games or on console, they want to fuçk. Make food? Really? Watch movies? After that they still want to kiss and fuçk. Like what really can I do with women they won't lead to sex in the end?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. / / Guys! Which One Do You Prefer?(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.