Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Need To Take The Red Pill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Take The Red Pill (645 Views)

Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / The Red Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Take The Red Pill by Neowanskywalker: 11:50am On Feb 23, 2021
There is this girl i love who heartedly. Infact i cant say i love her. Its best describe as i worship her. The problem is she isnt mine and probably would never be. Its extremely clear i cant live without her. Just small misunderstanding, my emotion and my mind went off. What if she later or finally slip off my hands. I no wan lose my mind or my head. seems the only solution is to take the red pill. NOTE: THE GAL IS COMPLETE PACKAGE. THE BEST IN EVERYTHING..I MEAN EVERYTHING
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by Xenry: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2021
Damn! Just stop showing interest in her. I'd learned that some things are best kept secret, just for sanity sake.
No girl is worth simping for.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2021
You don't need redpill now, your mumu never do so simp for some more time until you are completely useless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by fati2001(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2021
Neowanskywalker:
There is this girl i love who heartedly. Infact i cant say i love her. Its best describe as i worship her. The problem is she isnt mine and probably would never be. Its extremely clear i cant live without her. Just small misunderstanding, my emotion and my mind went off. What if she later or finally slip off my hands. I no wan lose my mind or my head. seems the only solution is to take the red pill. NOTE: THE GAL IS COMPLETE PACKAGE. THE BEST IN EVERYTHING..I MEAN EVERYTHING

PERSON HOLD YOU BEFORE?

JUST TAKE THE PILL.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by Neowanskywalker: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
fati2001:

PERSON HOLD YOU BEFORE?

JUST TAKE THE PILL.
If i sabi take the pill and how to go about it. .would i even open this thread? Una go just dey vex person anyhow
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by fati2001(m): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
Neowanskywalker:
If i sabi take the pill and how to go about it. .would i even open this thread? Una go just dey vex person anyhow

S

O

R

R

Y

O

O

H

1 Like

Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by Neowanskywalker: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
fati2001:

S

O

R

R
Y

O
O
H
Go dive rock
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by fati2001(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
Neowanskywalker:
Go dive rock

1 Like

Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
Redpill or no redpill, if she doesn't want you, she doesn't want you.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by ReneJay(f): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
What is red pill
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by Neowanskywalker: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=fati2001 post=99346819][/quote] I no get ur time. U get problem wey pass mine thats why you wear diapers. Onyoshi
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by fati2001(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
Neowanskywalker:
I no get ur time. U get problem wey pass mine thats why you wear diapers. Onyoshi

1 Like

Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
ReneJay:
What is red pill
a typical red piller should answer her plsgrin
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by silento(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
Bro masturbate twice after ask your self do I still need this girl if yes she worth it if not you are good to take the pill

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by Neowanskywalker: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
silento:
Bro masturbate twice after ask your self do I still need this girl if yes she worth it if not you are good to take the pill
Guy, u nid sense pill. No b all gal get only pussy to offer
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by silento(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Neowanskywalker:
Guy, u nid sense pill. No b all gal get only pussy to offer

Brother u need the sense pass me , bro it so obvious u will die a simp

1 Like

Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by sunshineV(f): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
i have redpill in bulk. dm for price
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by Stevyne: 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
Neowanskywalker:
Dm for price
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by enkay2go(f): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
sunshineV:
i have redpill in bulk. dm for price

What is *Redpill*?
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by sunshineV(f): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
enkay2go:

What is *Redpill*?
its a drug. i sell 2500 per pill. dm if u need
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by Neowanskywalker: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
Stevyne:
Dm for price
Omo Igbo . .laughing
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by Neowanskywalker: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
silento:

Brother u need the sense pass me , bro it so obvious u will die a simp
Thunder faya u dia
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by Neowanskywalker: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Am trapped bro. This babe gat me for real. Av bin doing crazy shit man. . I am n0t capable to st0p. .my mind is g0ne. . I nid d red pill shit b4 i hit rock bottom
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
Neowanskywalker:
Don't Take Girls Too Serious. I Can Bet U, D Girl U Are Claiming Is A Complete Package & D Best In Everything Is Not A Virgin. Is She? D Girl Must Av Had Sex With Several Guys If Not Many B4 Meeting U. So Just Relax. I Av Talked Abt Dis In My Threads.
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by Preciousallure(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
Improve yourself gradually. I guess you live close to her that's why you can't get her out of your mind. Get close to other girls too to get rid of her perfection status in your dear mind. But be careful not to be bitter with women in general. They all are just naughty beings wink
Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by GuyWise101(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

I will recommend you to one man I know on NL his name is ubunja, take your time and read all his threads you won't remain the same but if after reading and came out the same just know it's hereditary.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Take The Red Pill by Mide3367: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Problem solved thanks / Should A Guy Have A Back Up Girl For Marriage / Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.