Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) (79820 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 24, 2021
thatgirl504:
These are the golddiggers that made one Nairaland tout to call Nigerian women useless.

Imagine the wicked lady still have the guts to spend her boyfriend's sweat on another good for nothing guy.

I still blame the foolish guy for giving that huge sum to a lady he is not married to all in the name of love when he has immediate family who can help him achieve that plan.
mosdii... did she just call you a tout? Are u a tout? grin
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Comedian2019: 6:38am On Feb 24, 2021
willyo:
The man nor get brothers? Nawa for some people
Do you know if his family members are even worse?
The man should thank God that the lady didn't poison him or send assassins to him.
He should just go back abroad and continue his decent life.
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by ThatKING(m): 6:38am On Feb 24, 2021
Anfield247:
The penis of a man is blind, while the virgina of a woman is leading it! if u knw, u knw!

Anfield247... 2021
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Skywalker909(m): 6:41am On Feb 24, 2021
Greedy woman..
Hope the man gets his money back....or what's left of it..
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by yusluvad(m): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2021
Forget the 10 million Naira. That girl is the looser here...
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by jiminen: 6:53am On Feb 24, 2021
Bola146:
Oniranu sad No wonder some people will never see helper till they die. Because God knows they will be ingrate. Karma is just a bitch waiting for all evil doers
Bola146:
Oniranu sad No wonder some people will never see helper till they die. Because God knows they will be ingrate. Karma is just a bitch waiting for all evil doers
Bola146:
the lady is a fool for trembling her future into the dust of earth,at 30yrs i dont know how she think and reason, cause that her so called homebased lover know that she is not his future wife.
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by 3kay945(m): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2021
I don't have heart as bad as this. Even the bad boyfriend that spent the money with the girl.

People are evil o.
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by MartinsD12(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2021
Islie:

https://pmexpressng.com/lady-30-swindles-lover-n10m-dumps-him-for-another-lover/
Foolish man trusting gold diggers biiiiitches, he should thank his God that the 10mil is not all his life savings at least he still have money to go to court, this man is iberiberism in nature, so he does not trust any of his family members, this man should be automatically disowned by his family members and there umunna should ban him from kindred meeting, infact he should be sent on exile for misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by EMMY76: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2021
thatgirl504:
These are the golddiggers that made one Nairaland tout to call Nigerian women useless.

Imagine the wicked lady still have the guts to spend her boyfriend's sweat on another good for nothing guy.

I still blame the foolish guy for giving that huge sum to a lady he is not married to all in the name of love when he has immediate family who can help him achieve that plan.

Some men don't have the capacity to think properly anymore after falling in love with the girl of their dreams.
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by EMMY76: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2021
Why are some nigerian ladies heartless and useless? She is still even claiming innocent after all the evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Ijaya123: 7:28am On Feb 24, 2021
BigSarah:
The requirement for bail is lenient, that's bad...

I don’t think she can even perfect the bail conditions
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by bayelsa1son(m): 7:30am On Feb 24, 2021
Funkebi:
The Future is Female grin
ARE YOU FROM BAYELSA?
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by joseph1832(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2021
Let her be in jail. Imagine the nerve. Let the police not flunk it up by not providing adequate evidence need in convicting her.

What a nonsense woman. Let her enjoy her brief spell in Kirikiri till she can perfect her bail condition.
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by DavidEsq(m): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
Poor guy...

Say no to SIMPism.
He is a useless Simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by mechanics(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2021
She's not a wife material.
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by torvickof1312(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2021
This gall collect saraaaaahhhhh money and one fucker with better dick just cash out quietly and chilling for one corner.

Prick na bastard, see wettin konji cost.

To ask ? Na she do visa and passport for the guy.

Go skool and wise up guy man don folow p**sy

Delila do cash out

Her client don fold hands.

1 Like

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by freethesheeple(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2021
Islie:

https://pmexpressng.com/lady-30-swindles-lover-n10m-dumps-him-for-another-lover/

Two things makes the brain to stop working!!

1. When a man Falls in love
2.When a woman has Church /Religion at heart!!!
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by freethesheeple(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2021
Two things makes the brain to stop working!!

1. When a man Falls in love
2.When a woman has Church /Religion at heart!!!
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by radiolover(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2021
ItsTutsi:
will you open ur legs?

Before nko? Was she supposed to get such money without opening legs? May be except on strictly business grounds.
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by SammyChi1988: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2021
Well, the guy made a mistake by sending such amount of money to that wicked girl.. I believe she will pay with her life..
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2021
Superjazz:

all this una format sef!!!!!
Simpism is a taboo,if my son choose to be a Simp I will disown him or take him to the village prist for cleansing

Simp is not a choice. It's either a function of DNA or the amount of info made available to an individual. Look at urself, you become an Alphamale thru NL and now u're threatening ur unborn child.
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Yoighaman(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2021
rangerover:
She will NEVER meet a nice man like EMMANUEL AGAIN.

Was Emmanuel being NICE or just plain DUMB...
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by lookingfly: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2021
thatgirl504:

a woman is yours only when she's with you, the moment she leaves your place or you're not with her, anything can happen.
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by fabolouz1(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2021
Her new fiance will dupe her of the money & her heart then dump her for another lady & the cycle continues.
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by idahme(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2021
DKM123:
NIgerian Yahoo boys left the group chat.

They have never been majority in the group chat..... group chat that was formed since ancient times, were yahoo boys even in them by then?
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by TheNoble007(m): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2021
Sandydayziz:
Me I need someone that can trust me with just 500k right now

The accused lady, will prevent worthy ladies of receiving such help. That money should be his life savings if he got it via legal means.

I thank God for wise mothers... He could have used his mum except she's not alive.
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Henri8: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2021
Let her bring her kpekus for pounding till it equates 10 million naira. Even if it takes 10 years pounding, it must be pounded.
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Champneys: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2021
Obinrin buru.

Obinrin n'ika.

Shora fun obinrin.

Obinrin le pa eniyan.
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by taurusdude0(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2021
Sandydayziz:
I'll trust you with my heart grin grin
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by ItsTutsi(m): 10:00am On Feb 24, 2021
my apology
thatgirl504:
Very irresponsible of you sir.
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2021
Sandydayziz:
so u can quickly relocate from Benin /ekpoma, correct u may find another Emmanuel na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.