Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Where Decency Has Landed Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Decency Has Landed Me. (4898 Views)

Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems / Sex With My Sugar Mummy Has Landed Me In Trouble / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Hurt: 11:26pm On May 11, 2021
I feel terrible....we met in camp and he told me he was serious with me and wanted to marry me, the problem was he wanted me to visit him more regularly and have intimacy and I refused. I wanted to wait till marriage. Today I saw pictures of his traditional wedding on Facebook to his ex girlfriend.

4 Likes

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by IamRunk(m): 11:40pm On May 11, 2021
Nothing to be hurt about…it wasn’t meant to be you

30 Likes

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Premiumwriter: 11:44pm On May 11, 2021
This one way u talk like say you be virgin before you meet am.

I don't think it's decency o. You just played the wrong card

21 Likes

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Lalami3232(m): 11:54pm On May 11, 2021
Never ever regret for doing the right thing. If to say he impregnate you and dump you like single mother nkor? Ur own go come my dear, no cry or feel sad over anything. But I hope say this ur theory of NO S3X b4 marriage dey apply to both rich and poor guys? E get why I dey ask ooooo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by bigpicture001: 12:02am On May 12, 2021
IamRunk:
Nothing to be hurt about…it wasn’t meant to be you

That's the kind of advice you give her till she gets to 42years

21 Likes

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Daisukee: 12:26am On May 12, 2021
Do you know if she’s past 42 already ?
bigpicture001:

That's the kind of advice you give her till she gets to 42years

5 Likes

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Vision101(m): 2:12am On May 12, 2021
How are you sure that he hasn't made up his mind to marry the person that he wants to marry but want you only for bleeping.

He might sleep with you and start comparing and still find his ex more appealing to him for marriage.

Don't be desperate!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by nlreserve: 2:21am On May 12, 2021
Hurt:
I feel terrible....we met in camp and he told me he was serious with me and wanted to marry me, the problem was he wanted me to visit him more regularly and have intimacy and I refused. I wanted to wait till marriage. Today I saw pictures of his traditional wedding on Facebook to his ex girlfriend.
E be things. Intimacy before marriage still dey exist? You were not his. Else, he for dey make you feel h0rny. Na u for dey run go his side for nacking. If you posses most of what he wants and he too the same, na marriage be that.
Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by linearity: 2:24am On May 12, 2021
I don’t understand why you feel terrible?

He proposed marriage to you on the condition that, he must test-run the equipment before buying and taking it home, you refused and held your grounds and insisted that he must first pay full price and wait until the equipment is delivered to his house; himself refused and held his ground...the scores were left at 1 to 1.

He then went back to the equipment he had previously test-ran, which he is familiar with and know it’s inner workings.

Patiently wait, you will most likely find someone that will agree to your proposal and conditions.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Juliearth(f): 3:57am On May 12, 2021
Hurt:

Your decency has saved you from heartbreak, my dear. She was never his ex, his plan was to have a rendezvous with you....

10 Likes

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by kunle75(m): 4:54am On May 12, 2021
Premiumwriter:

Thank you for be truthful, but the poster above you still living somewhere in the stone.
Some girls of nowadays need to know that the world has moved long ago.....

2 Likes

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by femi4: 6:28am On May 12, 2021
Hurt:
Don't be hurt, there is a lot of gain in doing the right thing. Your man is on the way, don't be disturbed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by verygoodbadboi: 7:28am On May 12, 2021
You don't want to f.uck him, someone else is f.ucking him, instead of you to be happy for him

2 Likes

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Kobicove(m): 7:31am On May 12, 2021
Hurt:

You have no reason to feel bad - you did no wrong!

1 Like

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Karleb(m): 7:45am On May 12, 2021
Juliearth:

Your decency has saved you from heartbreak, my dear. She was never his ex, his plan was to have a rendezvous with you....

And how did you know this? grin
Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Karleb(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2021
verygoodbadboi:
You don't want to f.uck him, someone else is f.ucking him, instead of you to be happy for him

Women ehn! She wants to eat her cake and have it.
Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Godada(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2021
linearity:
I don’t understand why you feel terrible?

He proposed marriage to you on the condition that, he must test-run the equipment before buying and taking it home, you refused and held your grounds and insisted that he must first pay full price and wait until the equipment is delivered to his house; himself refused and held his ground...the scores were left at 1 to 1.

He then went back to the equipment he had previously test-ran, which he is familiar with and know it’s inner workings.

Patiently wait, you will most likely find someone that will agree to your proposal and conditions.

This is so far the best analysis.

Just Imagine, I went to a bar, I ordered goat meal pepper soup. I was asked to pay for something I haven't even seen. How do I tell if I am going to like it or not. Since I was in company of friends, I paid and it was terrible. I felt scammed. I had no control. As least when you go to a eatery, you make a choice based on what other men are going for. No need for mystery.

Bottomline, women get paid, men get laid. Man should know what he is getting. Man got specs and wants.

Men like to tinker and study things. So asking a man to wait till marriage to test run is ridiculous.

Men have come to understand that been coy and decent doesn't change the fact that certain ladies are sluts masquerading as virgins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by bigpicture001: 8:10am On May 12, 2021
Juliearth:

That's how myopic ladies can be... He maybe having issues with his gf and wanted someone else.. You gender only think one way... People might be in a chaotic relationship and be in the lookout for. Change... Now u termed him a liar. No worry no too much sense dry keep woman in married at 35years old and turn a good girl to a desperado

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Scarfin(m): 8:35am On May 12, 2021
Premiumwriter:

As in eeh...
The post reeks of conceit.
As if she was a virgin on meeting him.
Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by kaptaintintin: 8:37am On May 12, 2021
U can still visit him,give him all d sex styles,Bleep him till ur womb drops and he still won't marry u, if it was meant to be it would have been but sorry "it didn't be"

5 Likes

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by DSC7: 8:41am On May 12, 2021
Eeeeyyyaaa sorry ooooo.......

Here is a second chance dear......

Come let's continue from where he stopped.....

Stop being hurt........

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by indodon(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2021
Scarfin:

As in eeh...
The post reeks of conceit.
As if she was a virgin on meeting him.
she's Prolly fu*king one younger man..

But what do I know

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Juliearth(f): 9:02am On May 12, 2021
Karleb:

And how did you know this? grin

A man can lie that he is single, a widower, in a dysfunctional marriage, etc just to lay with a woman. I can assure you that this alleged ex girlfriend was never an ex and if op had agreed to date him, she would have been a bush meat in his den, fit for the eating and not for keeps. If his "ex" was an option, would there have been a need for him to try and date another woman?

bigpicture001 take note of this reply, I cannot gratify your myopic view with an independent reply because it reeks of disrespect.

5 Likes

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by BabbanBura(m): 9:06am On May 12, 2021
Juliearth:

Smart thinking

3 Likes

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Karleb(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2021
Juliearth:

A man can lie that he is single, a widower, in a dysfunctional marriage, etc just to lay with a woman. I can assure you that this alleged ex girlfriend was never an ex and if op had agreed to date him, she would have been a bush meat in his den, fit for the eating and not for keeps. If his "ex" was an option, would there have been a need for him to try and date another woman?

bigpicture001 take note of this reply, I cannot gratify your myopic view with an independent reply because it reeks of disrespect.

Haba! Haba!! sad

I ask again, how do you know this?

Many of you women are just toxic for no reason. Nna ehn!
Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by McStoic(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2021
Hurt:

You didn't do anything bad. You obeyed God to displease man, which is commendable. Meanwhile, marriage is not the end of the world. That he got married to the ex girlfriend doesn't mean you won't get married. Relax, God's time is the best.

3 Likes

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Kebbiprince: 10:12am On May 12, 2021
Godada:

This is so far the best analysis.

Just Imagine, I went to a bar, I ordered goat meal pepper soup. I was asked to pay for something I haven't even seen. How do I tell if I am going to like it or not. Since I was in company of friends, I paid and it was terrible. I felt scammed. I had no control. As least when you go to a eatery, you make a choice based on what other men are going for. No need for mystery.

Bottomline, women get paid, men get laid. Man should know what he is getting. Man got specs and wants.

Men like to tinker and study things. So asking a man to wait till marriage to test run is ridiculous.

Men have come to understand that been coy and decent doesn't change the fact that certain ladies are sluts masquerading as virgins.
What of when u go to eateries, don't u pay before eating. Or when u go to shoprite, don't u pay before taking your goods home to eat? Your argument is flawed

4 Likes

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Godada(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2021
Kebbiprince:

What of when u go to eateries, don't u pay before eating. Or when u go to shoprite, don't u pay before taking your goods home to eat? Your argument is flawed

You see what you are buying that's the point, if it suits you, you pay.

Learn to comprehend written English

1 Like

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Kebbiprince: 10:22am On May 12, 2021
Godada:

You see what you are buying that's the point, if it suits you, you pay.

Learn to comprehend written English
Mr comprehender, Is he buying her vagina or her as a whole and hasn't he seen her. So much for poor reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Juliearth(f): 11:02am On May 12, 2021
Karleb:

Haba! Haba!! sad

I ask again, how do you know this?

Many of you women are just toxic for no reason. Nna ehn!

How do I know? Like I don't see/hear/observe the happenings around me... Toxic because I speak the truth?

1 Like

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 12, 2021
I did no sex before marriage...it ended in tears....the marriage.

TEST RUN THE OBOW. If you want decency Jesus is coming soon. Wait for him

5 Likes

Re: Where Decency Has Landed Me. by juniorstar(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2021
Hurt:
What if you were just a pastime for him...his real babe was in one corner. You would have regretted more. Stick to your decision and wear it like a crown no regrets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Ladies. / How To Poo In Your Boyfriend's House Secretly (for Lagos Big Girls Only) / 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.