Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) (58223 Views)

Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements / Ex-niger Delta Militants Threaten To Disrupt 2019 Election / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by tplayer: 7:45am On Feb 24, 2021
We can't clean up Ogoni(an area that provides us our daily bread) yet we are building a railway line into Niger republic from that same Ogoni money.

Nigeria, I hail thee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by flyingdutchman(m): 8:07am On Feb 24, 2021
Northern extremists trying to divert attention from the north to the south
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by Givaxy: 8:23am On Feb 24, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hahaha. oh. thats bcux u did not follow niger delta news..

ask president obasanjo what he saw from asari led millitant.. obj tired of fight so he gave us nddc and put gej as vice president..

ask yaradua.. that guy has no option than to plead fr amnesty..

ask why buhari dont want to do gra gra with avengers again like he first did 2016?

Answer my question and stop dodging it
Where was your avengers when a whole village was destroyed in bayelsa
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by Givaxy: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2021
spacechuks:

The militants are not hostile to killing innocent citizens, if not by now, all yorubas in the south working in oil companies would have been asked to vacate,

The militants are only after the infrastructures built with oil money in Lagos and Abuja, raze and bomb all them Bleep down

Despite oil exploration for over 50years, this damn country is still the poverty headquarters of the world, therefore it is high time they stop exploring oil from our land since it is not lucrative,

So far there is injustice in this country, there would be no peace

The military in the south are busy cashing out from oil bunkermoney, building duplexes in their home northern town and buying exotic cars, no wonder an average military would sort to get posted to portharcourt
Lagos isn't the capital. All states within Nigeria was built with oil money because all states received allocation.
Why not attack all states if that's the case or simply attack abuja the capital only
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2021
Mr Egbesu,calm down and exclude Lagos from your targets as the city-state is in the same situation as your region. The IGR ,import duties and other revenues from the state alone are enough to develop the entire south west as a region but the greedy parasites in power are taking larger percentage of all of these revenues to the North !

Do you honestly think we are happy seeing one feather headed fulani girl managing our Port ? They claim alcohol is haram ( I believe so too as a Muslim) but they take larger share from its VAT! If you start attacking Lagos,you'll only be destroying your home and interests as Southerners. Why would you inflict injuries on your own parts ? Think guys !

You can go and level up Abuja,no f.uck is given ! But guys,leave Lagos alone o !

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by PHijo(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

Either you were born in 2000 or you were resident in your village without access to television or radio.

Prior to the destruction of Odi Ijaw people had been peaceful in making their demands. It was the destruction of Odi that led to the armed struggle and since then till date God has been faithful. Our people have ALWAYS been will battles.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

guy odi is a personal community issue with government.. though odi millitants try their best fighting the army, but was later conquered with the help of air strikes..

abeg talk another thing and leave odi..
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by jrjfjfj: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2021
PHijo:

Who gives a damn about broom eating yoruba retards?
Fvck you yeriba Fulani s**t (igbe) licking cowards.
broom eating does it sound sensible to your ears, you this ogogoro drinking degenerate from the polluted creeks of the Niger delta tongue
Fvck izon
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by Givaxy: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
guy odi is a personal community issue with government.. though odi millitants try their best fighting the army, but was later conquered with the help of air strikes..

abeg talk another thing and leave odi..

Shut up. Why didnt other militants in delta and rivers come to their rescue. Opc have had face off with army several times without backing down because gun doesn't pierce trough opc members easily
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by Superjazz: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2021
Rugaria:
Fake organizations set up to deceive the public and confuse the citizens. That's how Buhari and co formed "The Avengers" and pretended for few months to be a real militant group. Then after a while, they disappeared, using that decoy to suck away the energy from the real militants earlier on.. Nobody is fighting in the Creeks anymore since Ibori and co were dislodged.. Just contractors angling for a renewal of their deals..
That was how u were calling ESN online warriors,how far till date grin ur useless fulani soldiers haven't been able to capture an ESN camp and display assaulted weapons seized from the group rather they resulted to media propaganda grin

U are here calling Niger delta millitants online warriors again, u think ur useless soldiers can dare get to the camp of the real millitants grin I laugh at your castrophical foolishness.

The evil buhari and fulanis are scheming for the SS and SW is what will consume them!!!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

What are driveling on about?
Such decisions are made at HQ level in Abuja, not at subsidiary level in Lagos.

Meanwhile, the reason PRIVATE oil companies prefer Lagos...
Is exactly because of DUMB armed robbers...sorry, “militants”...like these. SMH
>
Decisions are made in Abuja but records are sent to them, if such are manipulated and sabotage how do you know it is true or not?
You don't know what is going on, so you have to chill.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by Givaxy: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2021
PHijo:

Either you were born in 2000 or you were resident in your village without access to television or radio.

Prior to the destruction of Odi Ijaw people had been peaceful in making their demands. It was the destruction of Odi that led to the armed struggle and since then till date God has been faithful. Our people have ALWAYS been will battles.
Ijaw have always had battles in the creek and on water. They stand no chance on land with either opc or army because opc are always forfeited with charm
Those militants are being listened to by the government sometimes because they know the creek and waters generally very well
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by PHijo(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

Abegi don’t disgrace your family and village by showing you’ve never before seen (or heard of) anyone beating the stater’s gun in athletics...grin

Meanwhile, these sorts of armed and violent extortion (and you can add robbery, kidnapping, piracy, murder, etc., all of which these so-called “militants” have variously engaged in) have nothing to do with “rights” - unless of course there’s a right to join in stealing and looting. Stripped of all intellectual pretensions, these so-called “militancy” is merely an armed campaign to join in the general looting and stealing (while the actual PRODUCTION is carried out mostly by foreigners - albeit a few Nigerians have now joined in the production process). Already, many of the so-called “youth” leaders collect monies from oil companies every month supposedly on behalf of community ‘youths’ and spend or outrightly embezzle most (if not all) of it. Similarly, many of them‘youths’ themselves who have their names submitted for employment in oil companies only show up to collect salaries. In fact, some of the earlier “youth” and/or “militant” leaders are today some of the wealthiest people in the ND and Nigeria (Tom Ateke, Government Tompolo, Askari-Dokubo, etc.). We already know how rich MEND’s Henry Okah was in South Africa.

Let’s not fool ourselves that these so-called “militancies” have anything to do with the truly desperate plight of many poor Niger Deltans, who continue to sink into even deeper poverty even as more money is poured into the Niger Delta (through NDDC, Niger Delta Ministry, 13% Derivation Allocation, Amnesty Program, etc.) only to be looted, embezzled and stolen mostly by their own Niger Delta “leaders” and elite. Look at how well-armed with very expensive and sophisticated lethal weapons those dullards in the video are, and ponder how come they do not invest all that money into a trade or small business (eg, a grinding machine is cheaper than an AK-47). These are not folks interested in rights!
>

Which public office did Ateke Tom, Henry Okah or Asari Dokubo hold?

We NEVER asked for NDDC it was a deliberate attempt by Nigeria to deceive the world that they are doing something when your national assembly loots the NDDC.

What we asked for was homogeneous states, at least 50 percent derivation, removal of oil and gas from the exclusive list, dismantling of NNPC, a stop to gas flares, the legal framework that would let us prosecute companies that pollute our environment.

It is due to Nigeria's flawed structure impersonating people in oil companies could work. We know the game!

If oil companies functioned locally all of that won't happen. Decisions can't be made in Lagos and Abuja if the primary goal is the wellbeing of the people.

Many of you ignore or pretend ethnic extremism is not a factor when it is the main reason everything is upside down.

How do you explain Kano having 44 LGAs and Bayelsa only 8 or Rivers only 23?

These are major determinants of how much each state gets.

You guys fail to see the biggest of all the issues which is the environment. Many people have always been content with the fishing and farming jobs until Nigeria destroyed it with their oil activities.

Why should NNPC recieve royalties on an acreage instead of the family or community that owns the land?

Why would individuals like Alakija, Indimi, Danjuma and a host of others be allocated oil blocs without the requisite knowledge, skills or capital but people from the area or communities in that region are being denied such an opportunity?

You Nigerians are just a bunch of hate filled hypocrites. It is unfortunate Lugard joined us with the rest of you. What could have been Africa's greatest strength has turned to her biggest weakness because of you bigots.

By the way, Abuja and Lagos gets more from the government than we get.

It is on record that Bayelsa is the only state Nigeria refused to connect to the national grid. It was through determination despite the blackmail that Bayelsa was able to provide electricity for her self.

Nigeria has been robbing us with nothing in return.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by emonis88: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2021
Omuaro38:
You're too old for this type of stupidity.
u call it stupidity, ok pls explain to me how stupid I am.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by PHijo(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2021
jrjfjfj:
broom eating does it sound sensible to your ears, you this ogogoro drinking degenerate from the polluted creeks of the Niger delta tongue
Fvck izon

Fvck Yeriba!

It doesn't make sense and that's why yoruba leeches like you do that. It is senseless things your komkom head will do.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by emonis88: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2021
Omuaro38:

You're too old for this type of stupidity.
l mean it o!, I m waiting for u to air ur own view, not just coming on Nairaland to insult ur uncle, u il tell d reason u feel I m stupid, explaining will clear d air on ur own stupidity n foolishness, n being so daft n myopic to alter such words. I m waiting
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by Rugaria: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2021
Superjazz:

That was how u were calling ESN online warriors,how far till date grin ur useless fulani soldiers haven't been able to capture an ESN camp and display assaulted weapons seized from the group rather they resulted to media propaganda grin

U are here calling Niger delta millitants online warriors again, u think ur useless soldiers can dare get to the camp of the real millitants grin I laugh at your castrophical foolishness.

The evil buhari and fulanis are scheming for the SS and SW is what will consume them!!!
Abi?

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:19am On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

Shut up. Why didnt other militants in delta and rivers come to their rescue. Opc have had face off with army several times without backing down because gun doesn't pierce trough opc members easily
sharap. i was in lagos with my father 2001 at ibeju LGA, i pity our army and mopols were beating and slaughering opc.. thats when i know obj is a devil..
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by Givaxy: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
sharap. i was in lagos with my father 2001 at ibeju LGA, i pity our army and mopols were beating and slaughering opc.. thats when i know obj is a devil..
Shut up. Have you ever being in Lagos at all. Opc wet dey use police and army do asun then
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by nnamdico82: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2021
Clowns, uncover your face and be dealt with, ndiara, go to Akwa Ibom, Rivers, portharcourt, Delta. not Lagos. Mad people everywhere.
Aonkuuse:
Niger Delta militants resurface, threaten to carry out attacks in Abuja, Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2veK6327dg

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/niger-delta-militants-resurface-threaten-to-carry-out-attacks-in-abuja-lagos
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by StephenUchec(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2021
Sincerely speaking,i hate this Niger delta militants because they are filled with empty traits, without action.

They can easily be classified as bunch of noise makers.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by jrjfjfj: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2021
PHijo:

Fvck Yeriba!

It doesn't make sense and that's why yoruba leeches like you do that. It is senseless things your komkom head will do.
e pain am grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

Shut up. Have you ever being in Lagos at all. Opc wet dey use police and army do asun then
abeg i cant talk. pls dont boast with opc, bcux opc are the most weak people on earth.. just that u were ill-informed. ask other yorubas they will tell u how opc lose every fight.. just kill 2opc and the rest will shout yee yee yee and run, we haue met them in several occasions..

any way ijaw dont have anything bad against yoruba.. we love u people..
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by Givaxy: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
abeg i cant talk. pls dont boast with opc, bcux opc are the most weak people on earth.. just that u were ill-informed. ask other yorubas they will tell u how opc lose every fight.. just kill 2opc and the rest will shout yee yee yee and run, we haue met them in several occasions..

any way ijaw dont have anything bad against yoruba.. we love u people..
Just shut up. You don't know opc. Ijaws only make noise. Ijaws wey be say na only inside creek una dey get power

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by Greenback: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

Just shut up. You don't know opc. Ijaws only make noise. Ijaws wey be say na only inside creek una dey get power
Shattap and listen with rapt attention to the more educated adakaboro8,thank you

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by Givaxy: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2021
Greenback:

Shattap and listen with rapt attention to the more educated adakaboro8,thank you

Ipobian oloripelebe elenu shipoti
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

bro forget. we are one.. we love u people.. ijaw love yoruba oo.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by Givaxy: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
bro forget. we are one.. we love u people.. ijaw love yoruba oo.
Yes Yoruba don't have problem with anybody who doesn't have problem with us
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by Igboid: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2021
Omuaro38:

I don't even care what the Niger Delta militants decide to do, it's their issue with the FG... my only problem is that the duplicitous yoruba media will somehow find a way to blame Igbos again if the so called attack from the militants is carried out in Lagos.

Why wouldn't they rope Igbos in, when IPOB wouldn't leave minorities alone?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by opeyemi233: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2021
Na una no
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by pacespot(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

Abegi don’t disgrace your family and village by showing you’ve never before seen (or heard of) anyone beating the stater’s gun in athletics...grin

Meanwhile, these sorts of armed and violent extortion (and you can add robbery, kidnapping, piracy, murder, etc., all of which these so-called “militants” have variously engaged in) have nothing to do with “rights” - unless of course there’s a right to join in stealing and looting. Stripped of all intellectual pretensions, these so-called “militancy” is merely an armed campaign to join in the general looting and stealing (while the actual PRODUCTION is carried out mostly by foreigners - albeit a few Nigerians have now joined in the production process). Already, many of the so-called “youth” leaders collect monies from oil companies every month supposedly on behalf of community ‘youths’ and spend or outrightly embezzle most (if not all) of it. Similarly, many of them‘youths’ themselves who have their names submitted for employment in oil companies only show up to collect salaries. In fact, some of the earlier “youth” and/or “militant” leaders are today some of the wealthiest people in the ND and Nigeria (Tom Ateke, Government Tompolo, Askari-Dokubo, etc.). We already know how rich MEND’s Henry Okah was in South Africa.

Let’s not fool ourselves that these so-called “militancies” have anything to do with the truly desperate plight of many poor Niger Deltans, who continue to sink into even deeper poverty even as more money is poured into the Niger Delta (through NDDC, Niger Delta Ministry, 13% Derivation Allocation, Amnesty Program, etc.) only to be looted, embezzled and stolen mostly by their own Niger Delta “leaders” and elite. Look at how well-armed with very expensive and sophisticated lethal weapons those dullards in the video are, and ponder how come they do not invest all that money into a trade or small business (eg, a grinding machine is cheaper than an AK-47). These are not folks interested in rights!
>

Why is it that you Nigerians love to compete with bad things, so because some people have run foul of the athletic rules in a tournament it means Nigerians can do the same? Meanwhile this lady case is different, she was the only Nigerian athlete I saw in the tournament, and she was the only person that got sanctioned. Nigerians are just notorious law breakers.

On the second note, I'm not in any way saying that niger Delta militants are civil rights activists, but in an environment where nobody wants to do the right things except taking the backdoor to success, the issues like militancy and insurgency are inevitable. Corruption dampens the military morale to stand tall against these internal crises, nobody wants to make the sacrifice for a nation that is riddled in corruptions only to see few cabals looting the common wealths away. So everybody wants to take their chance in gaining access to the common wealth, that is why issues like militancy, bandits, insurgency are coming up.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) by Chinny024(f): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2021
Where were they when Zamfara was mining their gold,while oil is national cake?
Abegiii!!!
Let us here word!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) / Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.