Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write (7659 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by OCCULTIST(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
Dearest Ex,

Dating you was fate,been with you was fun,spending my Hot money on you was sweet and pleasing to my heart,take care of your husband,in case you need any help at any time am here for you ok,whatsoever you may need.

Your Best lover
Occultist
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Dear Endowed ex,

Love to fccuk you again. Hopefully this time not on the beach. Took a while to get sand out of my labia

Ever desired, fcuxxable, Me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quoted.

Lmao
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by 190: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
@topic: no comment. smiley
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by iice(f): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2011
Dude,
You well? Good. Take care of yourself.

Bye.
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Pweety4me(f): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2011
What ex? undecided
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by InkedNerd(f): 7:14am On Apr 11, 2011
@OP:

Dear Ex,

Have a nice life kiss

Love,
Inked_Nerd
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by 190: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP:

Dear Ex,

Have a nice life kiss

Love,
Inked_Nerd

tongue tongue
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by BABE3: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2011
Dear Ex,

Wat---- What the french were we thinking.? We knew that wasn't gonna work! Texas to Massachusetts.
Nba! Anyways, that thing we had wasn't a relationship o. It was called Nonsense. Chei. I can count on my fingers the number of times we made-out. Now, thats sad!
Anyways Like I always say, Distance is B.it.c.h. I know you is already balling, so I don't need to tell you to have a good life. Btw, that girlfriend of yours take style wowo o. I'm not hating. Just saying. undecided

BABE! wink
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by 190: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2011
BABE!:

Dear advocator ,

Wat---- What the french were we thinking.? We knew that wasn't gonna work! Texas to Massachusetts.
Nba! Anyways, that thing we had wasn't a relationship o. It was called Nonsense. Chei. I can count on my fingers the number of times we made-out. Now, thats sad!
Anyways Like I always say, Distance is B.it.c.h. I know you is already balling, so I don't need to tell you to have a good life. Btw, that girlfriend of yours take style wowo o. I'm not hating. Just saying. undecided

for your information 190 has now taken over shocked shocked

BABE! wink

shocked shocked shocked
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by BABE3: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2011
^^What is wrong with you!? Tell me what your problem is.? What is your position in my life?

A father, A Bodyguard, A groupie, A creepy wanna-be boyfriend, or just tell meee, Coz you're seriously confusing me! smiley

Btw Advo is in Canada! tongue
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by 190: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2011
and what did i say i was only shocked at your comments angry angry
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by BABE3: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2011
^^ and you altered my words too! tongue
Shift make I pass jo!
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by 190: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2011
Park well make i see road

Your head dey block road angry angry

1 Like

Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2011
Dear Ism Ex,

remember when we used to -----
how you used to ------ and then -----
Ah! such memories! I loved how -------.

*sighs*
what did you say your ----- was again?  wink

sincerely,
Mz.DarkSkin  cheesy grin grin

hey btw is your ------ still ------.  grin grin
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2011
Dear Butterfly
Life has not been the same since you left and I find it hard to love any other. Sex with you was the best and I wish we could have it for life but your lying cheating backstabbing fuckaholic self wouldn't let you. Hope they Bleep your brains out cheap slut. And yeah the last six guys who bleeped you were sent by me.
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by MrsChima(f): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2011
apocalypse:

Dear Butterfly
Life has not been the same since you left and I find it hard to love any other. Sex with you was the best and I wish we could have it for life but your lying cheating backstabbing fuckaholic self wouldn't let you. Hope they bleep your brains out cheap slut. And yeah the last six guys who bleeped you were sent by me.

That what you get.
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Ranoscky(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2011
25 to life.
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Goldieluks: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2011
Dear ex,
I thought I had it all with you.
But it doesn't mean anything,now that your gone.
Goldie.
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by SexyDuby(f): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2011
OOOOOH Ranoscky my ex tongue tongue tongue i tot u were d best until i found Tosinville undecided undecided undecided
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Ranoscky(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2011
Best of luck with him then.
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by SexyDuby(f): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2011
Wont u beg me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by sandraa(f): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2011
Dear Ex

Ever since i left you my life has become safer and my money is also safe!

Thanks for d parting its gud for me.

Bye now

Mr Cock! grin grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Ranoscky(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2011
God has NOT YET created a gal that I would 'beg'.
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by 190: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2011
Dear ex

Give me back my blackberry and brazillian hair i bought for you

so i can go away in peace undecided

1 Like

Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Odunnu: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2011
Dearie,
You were good, but he's the best. May you find one who's better than me and complements you.
Wish you luck!
OD.
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by MrCork17: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2011
. undecided
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2011
undecided
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by gentlem80(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
Dear Ex,

Thanks God I called the police to remove you form my crib after u've burnt my clothes. I know you are still messed up in the head and you are still charging a roll of spliff for one round of sex (I really want to vomit now).What exactly was I thinking? I wish you more heartache like the one you caused me, after I realised how loose u are. Happy to say that all our encounters were covered!!!(My mother head be like say dey follow me around).

piss off,

gentleman80
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by chillbabe(f): 12:37am On Apr 12, 2011
I've told u so now feel the pain i was feeling then.
Re: If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write by busygirl(f): 12:53am On Apr 12, 2011
BABE!:

Dear Ex,

BABE! wink

I like this. If I was to write a letter, then its something very similar cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience / Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.