Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country (5696 Views)

Obidients Should Drop The SS Must Be Igbo Movement / 2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia / Why Security Operatives In SE/SS Must Resign Now !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by LontoLonto: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
ariesbull:

They have fought 3yrs
Protested
Demanded for referdendum
Sat at home
Engage the global community

So what else... The truth is that the igbo want out and not with SW in it

Period
you can start by leaving lagos. Yeye

1 Like

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by VictorUSA(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Complete work of fiction!
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by LontoLonto: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
No time to read trash from shady and unreliable revisionist.

Just know you people's hatred for Igbos won't stop them from been great tribe.
oshigun made very reasonable points and instead of you to argue intelligently for or against. You are here responding like a toddler. What a shame.
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by LontoLonto: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Easternblood:
You guys and your obsession with Igbo girls eh!!!
abi o. It's his igbo girlfriend that is turning his head left and right. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by LontoLonto: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Easternblood:
Na for mouth bro, The SW is very Tribalistic eh, the least tribalistic is the SE...SW down to music wey b normal cruise Dem tribalistic die...
so we can not sing in Yoruba freely again? sad
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
LontoLonto:
oshigun made very reasonable points and instead of you to argue intelligently for or against. You are here responding like a toddler. What a shame.

They are all toddlers damned to be forever driven by primitive emotions, ethnic bigotry and senseless hatred of others.

1 Like

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
LontoLonto:

This is the level of petty hatred and envy for Yorubas these IPOBians host in their hearts.

Commercial music is a buyers market. If there are no buyers then songs that are sang in the Yoruba language would flop. Simple.

Yet as we can see, many Yoruba artists, too many to list, took the ethnic group to the top of African and universal dominance singing in Yoruba and the world absolutely lapped it up.

Of course we can count on the petty and envious Igbos to be the only folks to be bothered about that because their own Stars who sing in Igbo are local riff raffs without the international appeal or fame of the Yoruba artists. Damn nuisances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Easternblood: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2021
LontoLonto:
Mumu, na wetin I talk? No Yoruba person can sign or promote a non-yoruba...E go soon end
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Idiko1: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2021
There must be a country known as Republic of Igboland!!!!!
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by nisai: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Easternblood:
Mumu, na wetin I talk? No Yoruba person can sign or promote a non-yoruba...E go soon end
This your sense of entitlement is sickening.
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Allen102: 2:34am On Feb 28, 2021
PortHardcore:

Pure stoopidity,why whould an ijaw nation do better than SW/SS/SE combined?
Pure stupidity is when a m0ron like you is afraid to stay on his own.
That is pure Stupidity igbo man.

3 Likes

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Graysons: 2:39am On Feb 28, 2021
Allen102:
Pure stupidity is when a m0ron like you is afraid to stay on his own.
That is pure Stupidity igbo man.
No kill me with laugh habeg
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by orisa37: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2021
WOLE SOYINKA "THE NOBEL PRIZE" IS A CURRENT OWNER OF NIGERIA JOINTLY WITH OBASANJO !!!
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Idiko1: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2021
I will like to see Republic of Arewa, Republic of Oduduwa and Republic of Igboland. There could be need to have mushroom republics. However any republic which cannot raise a powerful armed forces and fail to secure bilateral military treaty with its neighbors should be overrun and expensed. grin grin grin
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Fixey: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2021
Idiko1:
I will like to see Republic of Arewa, Republic of Oduduwa and Republic of Igboland. There could be need to have mushroom republics. However any republic which cannot raise a powerful armed forces and fail to secure bilateral military treaty with its neighbors should be overrun and expensed. grin grin grin

Smiles. We know your objectives and are well aware of your intent. Do not worry. We have you in plans too. Not when I'm alive nor in 100 years would it happen kiss We are watching you closely
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Fixey: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2021
BlackAdam55:
You seems like the real imposter cause no real ijaw man will dream to have a country with igbos, we share nothing with yorubas or hausas so I wonder what you are going on about for? By the look of things, the ijaw nation will stand alone,you go and fight your battles alone.

I jaw stand alone. Well I jaw can choose to be alone but too many mushroom Republic won't work. I jaw must begin to lean away from the pure breed ideology and become more contemporary and unified with other people

1 Like

Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Aketi2: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2021
@ OP, the term must is not right. The various units will negotiate. If SS for example, feels they will be better off as a country of their own, they should not be forced to form a new country with anyone. The same goes for other units. Everything should be negotiated.
Re: The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country by Easternblood: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2021
nisai:
This your sense of entitlement is sickening.
get out, we know you hate truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah / Throwback: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is Igbo,Adopted From Nigeria’s Southeast / Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.